11

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

 

Mmm you probably guys hate me !!! >< I know I haven't been on since forever, I'M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL! I'll be graduating soon ;D

"I can't believe she made me late for work! I can't believe she just left me there as she goes along her merry way. Ugh! She isn't that important! So what if she runs one of the most powerful companies in South Korea, I'm pretty damn important too." 

"Seung Ri why are you talking to yourself?" asked Teddy as he came out of the stall. 

Seung Ri was startled by his older friend. “Jeex Hyung don’t scare me like that.”

Teddy laughed and began to wash his hands. “So why are you mad? It is because your fiancé?”

“Yes. This is why I’m late for work.” Seung Ri rolled his eyes and checked himself out in the mirror.

“Wow my man Seung Ri!” Teddy gave Seung Ri a heavy pat on the back.

“Yah hyung! Not like that! She had some stupid fort in between us and when I woke up it was toppled on top of me! It took me awhile to break free.” Seung Ri sighed.

Teddy laughed. “Your fiancé sounds adorable.”

“She is not.” Well maybe..

“I gotta meet her. Oh by the way you are not allowed here until after the wedding.” Teddy said.

“Wait what?” Seung Ri was confused.

Suddenly two security guards came in and grabbed hold of Seung Ri.

“What?! Hyung do something!!!” Seung Ri exclaimed.

“Sorry no can do! I was specifically told by your parents to not let you come back after the wedding. That means the honey moon too.” Teddy smiled.

“WAAH HYUNG!!!!”

Teddy just watched his makane get dragged out of the bathroom. “Tch, this kid is gonna be thankful his parents did this for him.”

> > > 

“Ugh I don’t wanna be here.” Autumn muttered.

“Oh come on Autumn! This is going to be fun picking out your wedding dress.” Sohee said excitedly.

“I would be excited when I really want to do this. This is by force.”

“Aish don’t worry about her she’ll get over it.” Umma said.

“Ah mian mian I’m late! I had to yell at Seunghyun for being stubborn.” Mrs. Lee said as she came into the private dressing room.

“Ahh everyone is here! Miss we are ready!!!” Umma called out to one of the employees.

The employee came in with a smile on her face. “Who is the lucky bride?”

“My wonderful daughter Autumn!”  Umma said excitedly.

“Annyeoung.” Autumn bowed.

“You are beautiful! Hmm I have couple of dresses in mind for you, but do you have an idea of what you want for your dress?” she asked.

Autumn shrugged. I do not want to do this now.

“Something strapless and that will hugs her curves.” Umma suggested.

“Oh that’s good Mrs. Lee!!” Sohee agreed.

Again Autumn shrugged. The employee told Autumn to sit in the changing room. Autumn sat on the chair and rested her elbows on her knees. The employee came in to the room with a tape measure.

“You okay hunny?”

“Huh, oh yeah I’m fine.” Autumn lied.

The employee and started to measure her waist. “You don’t seem excited for your wedding day.”

“Well I didn’t plan to get married this early in my life.”

“Arrange marriage?”

“Yup.”

“Awwh, my elder sister went through that. At first she hated it, but after living with each other for awhile her and her husband fell in love. Now they have three kids.”

Autumn smiled. That’s cute. I wonder if that’s how Seung Ri and will turn out….naah.

“Do you have any preference on what you want for the dress? This is your big day and even if you don’t want to go through this mind as well look glamorous.” The employee smirked.

Autumn let out a chuckle. “Something simple, but not to simple?”

“I got the perfect dress in mind.” She gasped and went out the room.

Moments later she came back with the dress. Autumn changed into it and looked into the mirror.

“What do you think?” she asked.

“I like it. This is what I had in mind.” Autumn replied.

The employee smiled. “Well let’s go show everyone else! Ladies I think we found the perfect dress on the first try.”

“Oh I wanna see!” Sohee exclaimed.

Autumn walked out of the changing room and stood on top of the box in front of them.

Umma shed a tear and smiled. “My baby looks beautiful!”

“You look beautiful.” Mrs. Lee smiled.

“AH! AUTUMN I LOVE THE DRESS!!!” Sohee squealed.

“Haha I guess this is the dress then.” Autumn shrugged.

“Great! I’ll make final adjustments then we’ll get it ready for you in two weeks.” The employee smiled.

Autumn looked at the mirror and sighed.