13

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

 

Autumn awaken from her slumber by the smell of pancakes and constant rustling. She checked the time and sighed. It was only 8:50 am. Autumn brought the blanket up to her chin and stared at the white ceiling. I can't believe I'm getting married today. 
 
"AUTUMN!!!!!" screamed her hyper active maid of honor and also best friend, Sohee. She banged on her suite door then suddenly burst through it with enormous energy. "Why are you still in bed?!?! Come on get up! It's your big day today!!!" 
 
"Leave me alone." Autumn murmured. She pulled the white comforter over her head. 
 
Sohee pounced on her bed which startled Autumn. Sohee tried to pry off the blanket. "No can do! You need to wake up! We have a busy day ahead of us! First, you gotta eat then go to the salon to get all pretty up! Then we gonna come back here and get your dress on. Oh also we gotta take pictures while you get ready and oh my gosh!! The limo!! The limo is gonna be fantastic! Then we gotta get to the church and-"
 
"I get it. Now shut up." Autumn covered . She grinned happily behind my hand. Autumn slowly removed her hand and Sohee beamed with happiness. She mentally face palmed herself, "Go. I need to change." she murmured. Sohee nodded excitedly and bounced out of her suite.
 
Autumn stumbled out of bed and rushed to the bathroom. She already waste about fifteen minutes and could of been by the salon already. Also not hear her best friend nagging. And to this day, I don't understand how we became best friends.
 
Salon
 
Ah, this is nice and relaxing. My scalp is getting a wonderful massage along with my feet. Oh this mani and pedi feels nice too. Everything would be perfect if I wasn't getting married. 
 
Autumn opened her eyes as she was told she was supposed to move back to the hair area to dry and style. She grunted her way there and made a mental note to go to the spa one day or just to go during the honeymoon.
 
"Miss Jung how would you like your hair today?" The stylist asked.
 
"Updo please." 
 
The stylist smiled as she thought of the perfect hairstyle for her. Autumn closed her eyes as she let the stylist worked her magic
 
> > >
 
She opened her eyes from the knock on the door, "Come in." The door opened and revealed her parents. They came in with smiles and wine.
 
"Umma. Appa. I thought you greeting our guest?" she asked.
 
"Oh they can wait! I wanted to see my beautiful baby girl one more time before we walk you down the aisle." Appa smiled and wrapped his arms around her, "My, my, you grew up so fast. I never thought this day would come." 
 
"Yeah..me too." Autumn grumbled.
 
"Honey you look beautiful. Your appa and I are proud of you." Umma bawled on Autumn.
 
"Now, now, dear not on her wedding dress." Appa comforted her.
 
Another knock was on the door and it was Sohee. "I'm sorry to interrupt the beautiful moment, but it's almost time to begin the ceremony." 
 
Appa nodded and guided his wife out the room. Sohee came at Autumn's side and smiled, "You ready?"
 
"To get married to a man I don't even love, meh. Sure." Autumn shrugged. 
 
"Oh come! Give him a chance. Maybe he is the one for you but you keep denying it." Sohee winked. "Okay I'm gonna go check on Seung Ri to make sure he's okay. I'll give you time alone before I come get you again." 
 
Autumn nodded and watched her best friend walked out. Shutting the door behind her Autumn looked at herself in the mirror. I don't deserve this. I'm getting married to a man I barely know. Our lives are gonna change because of our parents crazy decision. She eyed the window then looked back at the door. 
 
In a matter of seconds she was out the room and running for her dear life. 
 
> > >
 
"How are you feeling groom?" G-Dragon handed him a glass of champagne. Seung Ri took it in his hand and just stared at it. He couldn't believe this day was actually here. Without saying a word, he downed the drink. 
 
How can I be marrying her? She doesn't even like me in the first place. I'll feel terrible if we continue to show this fake love. Unless I could change her mind. Maybe if we continue this, maybe she'll start to like me. Aish! Seunghyun you don't even know for sure if she'll fall for you. Wait who am I kidding? I look hot. I'm Seung Ri of Big Bang. Yeah I can make this girl fall for me in a snap.......right? 
 
Throughout his deep thought Sohee came into the room to check up on him. Seung Ri didn't hear a word what G-Dragon nor Sohee were walking about. G-Dragon patted his back and left the room which made him snapped out of his deep thought. He leaned against the window and glazed at the view. In the corner of his eye he caught a glimpse of white.
 
"Dammit this girl!"
 
> > >
 
She ran as fast as she can to get away. Her head was filled with thoughts and concerns. Nothing was making any sense at this moment. She just wanted to disappear.
 
She walked towards a gazebo she spotted. Carefully making her way towards it she gazed at the scenery. It was surrounded by Mother Nature. Green bushes, baby's breath, pink flower shrubs, trees that tower over the dark wooden man made gazebo with a pond sitting under it. It was awe at first sight.
 
Autumn rested her chin on the palm of her head as she gazed deeply into pond that reflected her. "Autumn, what are you doing?"
 
"Yeah what are you doing?" 
 
Autumn blinked a couple of times and she wasn't alone anymore. The figure next to her was staring right at his own reflection too. She looked at Seung Ri and sighed, "I don't know. Trying to run away I guess."
 
"Well you are not doing a very good job at it." Seung Ri chuckled. Autumn didn't laugh, but continued to stare at her reflection. Seung Ri cleared his thoart, "Tell me what's on your mind."
 
"Since when did you care?" Autumn snapped. Seung Ri looked at her, a bit surprised at her reaction but he kept his cool. "Since you became my fiancé." 
 
"Really? You didn't dare show any signs of it."
 
"Maybe that's because you weren't able to see it and kept being pessimistic about us being together."
 
Autumn rolled her eyes. I don't get this guy. "Okay fine you wanna know what's really on my mind? Fine. I don't deserve this. We both don't. We barely know each other and we're getting married because of our parents crazy idea! Our lives are gonna change once we get married. I don't feel like changing because of this. I liked it before where I was working and being independent. You're probably better off banging girls and being a performer for the rest of your life than being stuck with me who doesn't even make time for herself to date! I really know nothing about relationships! I guess...I guess.."
 
Seung Ri placed his hands on her shoulders and smiled, "I know this is gonna sound crazy but, I wanna try us out."
 
"I don't understand.." Autumn stared at him. This was not the Seung Ri she met two weeks ago.
 
"Silly girl. Let's just get past the alter and reception first. We'll discuss our relationship on the plane ride to our honeymoon." Seung Ri grinned. He grabbed her hand, interlock to be exact and the couple walked back to the church. 
 
"Oh my gosh there you two are!?! We are off schedule!!!" Sohee exclaimed as the two entered church. 
 
"Sorry we needed to clear our heads before." Seung Ri apologized. 
 
"It's fine! We forgive you! Let's just get this wedding on a roll!" Sohee signaled the wedding planner and the music began to play. Seung Ri's parents came at his side. But before they began to walk he ran over to Autumn. Autumn just stared at him confusingly, "What are you doing? You need to walk first."
 
Seung Ri smiled, "I know but I just want to do this first." He leaned down and pressed his lips on her forehead. Autumn turned crimson as her eyes widen. Seung Ri winked and rejoined his parents. They walked down the aisle first, followed by Sohee and G-Dragon, and then the flower girl and ring bearer. Autumn's parents came at her side and smiled.
 
"You okay honey? We were about to send out a search party for you two." Umma asked.
 
"Yeah I think I'm okay." Autumn said unsure, trying to shake the feeling of Seung Ri's lips lingered on her skin. The music changed to the traditional song to where every bride walked too. The doors opened and it greeted the three with a large crowd. 
 
Well, here we go.

 

 

Well I know I'm working on another story, but I was rereading this story and thought I should update!
This story is on haitus, but it will be updated every now and then when I get the creative juices folowing!
But thank you guise who are still with me in this for your patience! I hope this makes up for a lot of time I haven't updated<3