04

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

 

The next morning Autumn woke up with a major hangover. Her and her best friend, Sohee went out for a drink after her dinner with her parents.
 
“Aish. Never drink that much ever again.” Autumn sighs. 
 
She untangles herself from her bed sheets and stumble her way to the bathroom. After entering, she places her hand on the cold metal shower knob and turns it to the left. She strips her pajamas off and enters the shower. Luke warm water hit her skin which relaxes her muscles. 
 
After her shower she wraps herself with a soft towel and walk towards her closet. She pulled her out work clothes and quickly changes into them. She dried her hair with a towel and pulled it up into a high bun. She stumbles to the kitchen and force two aspirins down . 
 
Once everything was in place she head off work.
 
> > > 
 
“Come in.” Seung Ri mumbled on his pillow. 
 
The door creak softly and light footsteps walk towards his bed. Seung Ri didn’t move from his spot. He felt the bed weigh down and the figure roll to his side.
 
“Baby~” G-Dragon coos into his ear. 
 
“Go away hyung.” Seung Ri mutter.
 
“Come on let’s talk about this.”
 
“There is nothing to talk about. My life is over.” 
 
“Awh Seung Ri don’t say that! Okay so your parents are forcing you to marry some chick out of love plus they know you well enough you aren’t gonna settle down-”
 
“You aren’t either.” Seung Ri cut him off.
 
“Anyway think about this in a positive way. The girl you might be dating is super hot, like model material! She could probably the girl of your dreams!” 
 
“Hyung how is this suppose to help me?” 
 
“…….I have no idea, but give the girl a chance. You might be in luck if she doesn’t want to go through this and you two device a plan to get out of this marriage.” 
 
Suddenly Seung Ri’s head props up. “Yeah! She probably doesn’t want to through this either! Aha this is perfect hyung!” 
 
“Wait huh?” G-Dragon asks confuse by his own advice.
 
“Thanks hyung you’re the best!” Seung Ri grin and jump out of bed. 
 
He quickly took a shower and changes himself to casual clothes. Today I’m meeting her and we can start making our plan to get rid of this marriage! 
 
> > >
 
Autumn was at her desk signing papers for the last time. She pulls her hair out of her bun and let it fall down her back. Light beach waves were created as she ran her hands through her hair.
 
Knock knock
 
“Come in.” She calls out.
 
The door opens revealing her assistant Yunju. Autumn look up from her papers and smile at her.
 
“Yes?”
 
“You’re fiancé is here.” Yunju said nervously.
 
“M-my f-fiancé?” Autumn questions. She checks the time. 
 
10:59..it is way too early to meet up for lunch.
 
“Tell him to go away and I’ll meet him at the café we’re supposed to meet up at.” Autumn orders Yujun.
 
Yujun nods and scurries back to the elevator. Autumn sighs and went back to signing papers.
 
> > >
 
“What do you mean go away?! I need to talk to her now!” Seung Ri said frustrated. 
 
“I’m sorry, but Miss. Jung is very busy this moment.” Yujun said and bow.
 
“Busy with what?! We are getting married in three weeks and she says she is busy! I’m going up there.” Seung Ri mutter.
 
“Wait sir you can’t!” Yujun tries to stop him.
 
“I’m her fiancé. I can do what I want.” Seung Ri walk around Yujun and push the close button on the elevator. How dare she tries to avoid me!!
 
The elevator stops at the top floor and the clear doors slide open. Seung Ri place his hand on the brass knob and twist it open. 
 
Autumn looks up from her papers and stare at the handsome man who just walked into her office.
 
“Excuse me you are not suppose to be up here.” She said.
 
“Well we need to talk.” Seung Ri said.
 
“Who are you?” Autumn asks.
 
“You’re fiancé.” 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Updated! Short since I'm sleepy ^^'
Comment and Subscribe my loves? :]