10

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

Five minutes till midnight and the Big Bang guys and Sohee are still at Autumn and Seung Ri's new home. Sohee and the boys minus Seung Ri are playing a game of twister; Sohee is the person in charge of the spinner while the rest of the boys are actively participating. Autumn is sitting the study on her ipad doing anything business related. As for Seung Ri, he is just watching his friends play which he finds this highly amusing. 

Autumn checks the clock and sigh. It's getting late. 

"AH! I WON!" Daesung cheered. 

"No fair! TOP was in my face." G-Dragon pouts and crosses his arms over his chest in a childish manner.

"Hey at least you didn't have Taeyang's long cockatoo hair poking your eyes out." TOP grumble. 

"Someone passed gas which made me fall and it had a domino effect from there." Taeyang said honestly.

Autumn overheard the conversation and let out a chuckle. Their friends can be funny.

Sohee laughs and decides to call it a night. "I think we should get going. It's already past midnight." 

"Need a ride home?" Autumn asks as enters the family room where they were.

"Ani. Jiyoung offered me a ride earlier." Sohee smiles. 

"Haha alright. Get home safely you guys! Also thank you for the help!" 

"Mm no problem! Have fun tonight." G-Dragon winks.

"Use protection." TOP pats Seung Ri's head.

"Yah! Hyung!!" Seung Ri glares at him. 

Daesung twirls Autumn in a circle and kisses her cheek. "I'll see my sweet baby cousin soon?" 

"Mmm!"

Taeyang bows to Autumn and she also bows back. So polite. 

 

Once everyone was gone it was just the two of them. In the house. Together. Talk about awkward right?

"So...." Seung Ri said breaking the silence. 

"I'm going to get ready for bed." Autumn said as she goes straight upstairs ignoring Seung Ri.

He rolls his eyes and made his way up too. Autumn enter the bathroom first and did her routine she would do every night. Seung Ri follows behind her and did his thing. As they brush their teeth they eye each other through the mirror. 

"Can chu schtop schtaring at meh?" Autumn asks with her toothbrush in .

"Why don't chu schtop looking at meh." Seung Ri said.

"What make chu tchink I wanna schare at chu?" 

"Well obilusly chu can't schtop!"

Autumn was quickly annoyed and spit out the tooth paste in the sink. Seung Ri did the same. They glare at each other then went back to doing their thing. 

"So full of yourself." she murmurs. Seung Ri pretend he did not hear that and left the bathroom. 

Autumn finish her duty and went back into the bedroom. Seung Ri just stood in front of the kind size bed. 

"So how we are gonna work this out cause I am not sleeping on the floor." he ask.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor either and most definitely we are not sleeping together. Go sleep on the couch or something." Autumn suggest.

"What! No! Why don't you!" 

"Go be a good gentleman. Actually wait, be a good husband and make your wife happy with that wish."

"For your information we are not married yet!" 

"Doesn't matter!" 

The two bicker head to head. Finally they made up their mind to share the bed. Autumn uses pillows to divide and distant herself away from him.

"I'm not going to attack so I don't understand why you're building a fort of pillows." Seung Ri said as he watch her stack the pillows until he can't see her anymore.

"The first thing I do not want to see when I wake up is your face. So you should be thanking me."

"Well once we're married you'll be tearing that wall down." 

"Ugh. Annoying."

She finish her boarder and turn off the light. She pulls the covers up to her face. This is the first time she ever slept with a boy. Seung Ri on the other hand didn't care. He was use to having a girl next to him, but it was different when the girl is your fiancé and doesn't want to cuddle with you. He stare at the fort of pillows and silently chuckle. 

This girl is such an idiot.

"Hey Autumn." 

"What?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"No."

"Why do you act nice to my hyungs and not towards me?"

"Because I am not getting married to any of them."

Hmm good answer. "Will you ever become nice to me?"

"What's with sudden questions?"

"I only asked two so far. Now answer it."

"Until you answer mine first." 

"Fine what is it?"

"Can you shut the hell up and go to sleep?"

"Not until answer mine."

"Shouldn't you know the answer through my response." 

"You know people who act mean ends up falling for the person."

"So cliché."

"But true."

"Whatever good night. You already wasted fifteen minutes of my precious time." 

"Tch. Night." 

The two close their eyes and thought about their conversation. 

I hope she isn't like this forever. 

Stupid bastard. 

 

> > >

The next morning Autumn was the first to wake up. She stretches out her arms and sits up slowly. She turns to her side and notice her fort of pillows topple on top of Seung Ri. Autumn chuckles and gets out of bed to start her day. 

Seung Ri open his eyes and tries to move, but couldn't. "Neeeah! Why is there a heavy weight on top of me?" He hears the toilet flush and calls out for help.

"AUTUMN!" 

"What?" she asks. 

"YOUR FORT FELL ON ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hah, good." 

"GET THESE PILLOWS OFF ME!" 

"Nah I like it there. Its fun seeing you struggle. This is why I sleep alone." Autumn grins and left the room to make some breakfast.

Aish!!! THIS GIRL IS GONNA GET IT!!!!!!!!!!