Prologue

It Started Off With an “I Do” [HIATUS]

 

15 years ago
 
The weather was beautiful today. There was a slight breeze, but that didn’t affect everyone as mush. Many grown men and woman dress in formal attire chat with their friends and family. Glasses could be heard tapping to signal the groom to kiss his bride. Yes, today was perfect for the lovely couple.
 
“Autumn come here.” A tall slender woman called out to her child.
 
A little girl who was about four years old walks up to her mother with her favorite bear in her hand.
 
“Neh umma?” She asked in slight high pitch voice.
 
“Come and meet someone special.” Her mother smiled to her child.
 
The little girl grabs her mother’s hand as she leads her towards her father conversing with their friends.
 
“Ah Min-Jae there you are!” A tall hefty man smiles towards his wife and child. “Come here Autumn.”
 
The little girl’s mother let go of her hand and pushed her lightly towards her father. The little girl beamed happily to her father.
 
“Autumn meet your future husband new friend Seunghyun. He is a year older than you so you have to call him oppa.” Her father said.
 
They looked at each other in curiosity.
 
“Annyounghasehyo.”  He said and bowed.
 
“Annyounghasehyo.” She replied the same.
 
“You two go play with each other. Umma and appa will be talking.” said her mother.
 
Their parents walk over to the cocktails leaving their children to interact with each other.
 
“I like your bear.” said Seunghyun.
 
Autumn stared at him. She eyes him up and down and notice he was holding a panda bear.
 
“I like your panda.” Autumn smiled.
 
Seunghyun smiled and took her hand. He leads her towards the garden where the other children play at. They laugh and run around together.
 
They sit on the grass and stare at the bride and groom dancing.
 
“Oppa I like you.” Autumn blurted out.
 
“Eh?” Seunghyun replied in shock.
 
Autumn cover and turned away from him. Her cheeks turn rosy pink. Seunghyun turn her around and kiss her forehead.
 
“I like you too.” Seunghyun smiled.
 
He placed her hand over hers and kept his smile on his face. Autumn laid her head on his shoulder.
 
“Oppa let’s get married like Unni and Oppa over there!” She pointed towards the newlyweds. Seunghyun agreed.
 
“Neh!”
 
They say it love at first sight. Others said it was a start of a beautiful relationship.
 
But they were wrong
 

Let's meet the main characters?

 
Name: Jung Autumn
Age: 20 
 
 
Name: Lee Seunghyun/Seung Ri
Age: 21