Love Reality

Love Reality

Getting Taemin out of the car without waking him up was quite difficult.

But even so Onew was determined not to wake him – the boy wasn't heavy, he could carry him easily if he tried.

 

He payed the driver and made his way to the house they lived in carefully. Because of the lack of free hands he simply rang the doorbell and took the elevator to get upstairs. It was Jonghyun who opened the door to them.

 

There you are!” he said loudly before he had pulled the door completely open. “Where have you-” the singer stopped immediately when he saw the sleeping Taemin and started giggling quietly.

Jonghyun made room for Onew to enter. “Damn Onew hyung, where were you?” he whispered and kept on smiling. “It's past midnight.”

“We were at the training-building.” the leader answered quietly and made his way to the bedroom they all shared.

For three hours?” Jonghyun asked and followed him.

Apparently.”

 

When they entered the living room the first thing he saw where Key and Minho who were sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Both of them turned their heads to see him and a huge smile curled around Keys lips when he saw Taemin.

How cute.” he whispered and got up. He patted the blonde hair and kissed him on the forehead. When he looked up at Onew again his expression hardened and all of the softness there was just now vanished completely.

Where were you god dammit?” he hissed. “Why didn't you at least text me back!?”

Let me get Taemin to bed first, 'kay?” Onew said quietly and made his way past the singer.

He quickly kicked the door to the bedroom open and lowered the maknae on one of the lower beds.

Onew took of the boys shoes and covered him with the white blanket and gave him his “Goodnight-Taemin-ah”-pillow how Key always called it.

Even though it was nothing more but a pillow Taemin couldn't sleep well without it.

 

Taking a last look at him Onew smiled to himself and bowed down to give him another kiss on the cheek.


Before he could've woken him up he left the room quietly and closed the door behind him.

Key and Jonghyun were already waiting outside of the bedroom, leaning against the opposite wall.

 

Now.” Key said and crossed his arms in front of his chest. “Where were you?”

Onew sighed and fell back against the closed door. “We were at the training-building.” he answered. “Taemin wanted to show me something and practice dancing. But Manager-sshi called and we took a Taxi home.”

But it's past midnight.” Jonghyun said – and even though Onew could hear the slight anger in his voice there was a small smile curled around his lips.

And Taeminnie has school tomorrow.” Key added and caused the leader to twitch a bit. That nickname always hit him somehow. He didn't even know why but it made his head a bit dizzy … but that was probably because the nickname was just plain cute and fitted Taemin a lot.

 

I know, I know.” he mumbled back. “I'm sorry. I'll drive him to school tomorrow, okay? He can chill out a bit then and doesn't have to take the train.”

A satisfied smile appeared on Keys lips and Jonghyun chuckled. “I wanted to drive him ..” Key said. “But I'm fine with not getting up that early.” he turned to the living room again and walked back.

You wanna watch that movie with us, Onew hyung?” Jonghyun asked and followed Key.

The leader answered with a nod and joined the other three on the couch.

 

The movie was quite boring and Onew didn't really pay attention to it either.

It was just something Key usually liked to watch – a romance with lots of fluff, drama, romantic and a happy end for the main couple.

Even though he watched it until the end. He wasn't in the mood of sleeping, despite the fact that he was still tired as hell. But going to sleep would mean that he'd have to go back into their bedroom, where Taemin was. Thinking of the maknae still made his heart jump a bit and it felt like it was stuck within his chest, as if someone had lifted it and not put back into its right place.

He was quite nervous about driving Taemin to school tomorrow and he didn't even know why. He had driven him to school before and didn't see the difference to this time …

 

That's one of your favorites, right hyung?” Taemin whispered with a giggle and Onew noticed the way the boy had blushed. “You were singing it a lot lately ...”

 

The memories of before hit him immediately and he understood what it was that made him nervous.

 

The kiss.

Or rather, the birthday present.

 

Taemin had kissed him on the cheek – as if it was completely normal, nothing special at all ...


Onew sighed and opened his eyes again.

I'm going to bed now.” Minho said and got up. “Anyone else?”

Me.” the leader agreed and got up, too. Being with someone else beside Taemin in the bedroom sounded so much better.

Key and Jonghyun wanted to keep on watching TV, so Onew and Minho went off to the bathroom together, preparing for bed.

When they were changing, Minho suddenly asked: “What did Taemin wanted to show you anyway? Seemed like it took you quite some time.”

Onew chuckled and told him about the dance Taemin had designed as a birthday present for him – he left the kiss and their second little dancing practice out though.

Seriously?” the rapper said with a laugh. “He designed a dance as birthday present? And he showed it to you before your birth-time? … I can't believe he risked you having bad luck today.”

I know right.” Onew answered and laughed as well. “But that dance was really good. I didn't know Taemin was such a good choreographer.”

Really? Was it that good?”

It sure is. He could easily design a choreography for one of our songs ...”