Love Reality

Love Reality

Together they passed a couple of rehearsal-rooms and halls until they finally reached the that was only for SHINee.

 

The other members weren't here anymore, apparently they had left already.

 

“Awww ...” Taemin said softly and glanced around. “Key Umma said he'd wait ...” he walked over to the table in the left part of the room and grabbed his cellphone. He opened it and said after a few seconds: “There, Minho hyung left me a text message.” he walked back to Onew.

 

Taemin-ah," he read aloud, "sorry for leaving already, I know we said we'd wait for you and Onew hyung. But there were a couple of things we had to take care of immediately ... Jonghyun hyung had to get something, Manager-sshi called and stuff like that. Please call me back later. - Choi Minho.

 

Taemin put the phone away and looked at the leader next to him.

 

I'll call him back later.” he said and ran over to the CD-player in front of their giant mirror-wall. “I feel more like dancing now.” he grabbed a bunch of CD's which were lying next to the floor and looked through them.

 

Didn't you say you wanted to practice?” Onew asked and leaned against the wall behind him.

Yeah, I did.” Taemin answered. “And I will.”

So you're just gonna dance something you already know?”

Don't be silly, hyung.” Taemin said and chuckled. “I am working on something.”

 

He finally took out one of the many CD's and put it in the player. Pressing the 'Start' button he walked back into the middle of the room and placed himself in front of the mirror, his face turned to Onew.

 

May I watch?” Onew asked and lowered himself on the second table next to him.

Yes, please!” Taemin said eagerly and a bright smile curled around his lips. “Be sure to watch closely and tell me if you like it, okay?”

 

Onew nodded and watched the maknae prepare. For some reason, Taemin had started to blush a bit and seemed kind of nervous. Though when the music started playing Taemins expression changed immediately and he seemed completely focused on his dance.

 

The song that got to his ears sounded oddly familiar … He was pretty sure it was called “Angel With A Shotgun”, it was a very new song. Taemin had listened to it for quite a while and that was the only reason why Onew knew it.

 

During the Instrumental part in the beginning, Taemin did nothing but looking at the floor, listening and smiling slightly.

But when the man started singing his expression changed again and he only focused on the music.

He moved slowly but fast at the same time, his movements were smooth and fit together well. Taemin lip-synched the song and closed his eyes when the Chorus started, moving perfectly to the melody and lyrics.

 

Onew couldn't take his eyes off of him the whole time.

He watched the maknae move, lip-synch and dance. His breathing slowed down until it stopped completely. He held his breath almost until the end.

 

When the music went off and Taemin stopped dancing, the serious expression on his face vanished immediately and he laughed loudly while covering his mouth with his hand.

He bowed his leader and ran over to him.

 

Did you like it?” he asked Onew and sat down next to him. There was this gleaming in his big eyes again – it made Onew feel slightly dizzy. “Is there anything you want me to improve?”
 

Uh ...” he felt heat in his body and knew what was bound to happen. He cleared his throat. “It's amazing, Taemin-ah. I don't know where you could improve ...”

 

The blonde boy laughed again and put his hand on Onews shoulder. “Thank you, hyung.”

Somehow Taemin didn't stop laughing but kept on covering his mouth and held onto the leaders shoulder. After a while Onew joined him and together they laughed for a while.

 

'Taemins laugh is so contagious …' he thought and glanced at the maknae.

 

When they finally calmed down again Taemin had his head lying in Onews lap and Onew had his hands on Taemins head and arm.

An awkward silence spread around them. Onew liked the way they were sitting there but at the same time he felt awkward and knew that he shouldn't feel like this.

 

This boy made him feel quite happy, no matter what he did.

Even if he could be annoying sometimes, Taemin always cared for his hyungs and never meant any harm. It was just the way he was that made him special.

 

Neh, hyung.” Taemin whispered and Onew looked down at him. “Did you really like it?”

 

Of course I liked it, Taemin-ah.” he answered with a smile on his lips. “Your movements are really good and I like the way you express everything with your body ...”

 

He stopped and breathed out through his nose. Having Taemin this close … he had to admit that he rarely got to spend so much time with the maknae. Not to mention that their skinship was suffering because the lack of time they spend together.

 

I'm happy you liked it.” Taemin said and turned so he could look directly at him. “I made it for you.”

 

Onew blinked when he realized what that meant. “You designed a dance?” he repeated and narrowed his eyes a bit. “For me?” the maknae nodded and smiled brightly at him. “Happy early birthday, hyung.” he chuckled all over again and cuddled himself into Onews lap.

 

Since I have to go to School tomorrow I thought I should show you my present now … Because there probably won't be much time and I wanted to show it to you in private.”

 

Onew felt a slight smile curl around his lips again when he enjoyed the things Taemin said.

It was so cute that he did something like that for him.


“I love you a lot, hyung.” he whispered and closed his eyes, yawning slightly. “I'm so glad you liked it ...”
 

I loved it, Taemin-ah.” Onew said and the blonde hair. “Thanks a lot. I love you, too.” when he saw the maknaes smile he felt like he could melt at any second.

This young boy, who was cuddled into his lap, had to be the cutest thing on earth.

 

The blonde hair fit him so much better than the long, brown hair he had during the time they filmed their 'Lucifer' – Music Video. It made him look a whole lot more innocent. Though Onew had to admit that the Lucifer-hair made Taemin look quite y …

 

Hyung, let's try that dance from before!” the maknae suddenly jumped to his feet, stretching a bit. “Without you falling on me, okay?” the thought of what happened before made his heart skip a beat again.
When they were practicing for their performance at “Dream Team” Onew had tripped and fell over Taemin. They were supposed to dance that part together but after Onew and Taemin had fallen he didn't have enough courage left to touch Taemin again. So he had left the practice just like that.

 

The maknae grabbed his hands and pulled him to the middle of the room.

Come on, hyung.” he said. “You can do it, I know you can.” he left the leader there and put in a different CD from before.

 

Onew sighed and put his hands on his hips, exhaling through his nose.

He was not in the mood of dancing. That accident before … it wasn't all that bad. But still he was afraid that the maknae might realize what he felt.

 

Hyung, concentrate! The music's starting already!” the maknae giggled and pushed his shoulder gently.

 

The leader joined the dance after a few seconds and noticed that Taemins soft expression had changed again. He seemed so fierce.

 

In the middle of the Chorus was the part they had to do together – Onew was quite nervous about it already.
Then, they reached for each others hands, grabbed them and Onew pulled Taemin close.

His heart sped up badly when Taemin clinched to his broad shoulders and intertwined the fingers of his left hand with his own. The maknae looked up at him and smiled brightly with red cheeks. Onew felt heat in his own cheeks and body when the smile hit his eyes.

 

This moment seemed perfect. Taemin was cuddled up in his arms, holding his hand tightly. Onew really wanted to take the next move, but was scared that he'd get rejected …

 

Though wasn't it worth giving it a try?

No, no it wasn't. It would definitely destroy their friendship.

 

'Damn, he smells good.' was the only thought he had right now, it made his mind go white.

 

Just when he was about to get a hold of himself he felt something funny on his cheek.