Love Reality

Love Reality

When Onew told them about their upcoming vacation everyone bursted out, being happy and quite excited.

Key and Jonghyun started dancing around, Minho watched them with a huge smile but was forced to join them after a few seconds when Key grabbed his wrist and pulled him to them.

Taemin jumped into Onews arms, laughing loudly and buried his face into the crook of his neck. The maknae said something against his skin, but Onew couldn't really focus on what he had said – the hot breath on his neck was actually quite distracting.

It caused him to think about … 'certain things' again – what was up with these strange thoughts lately? He'd never think about things like that, especially not with his yet so innocent boyfriend included.

 

Onew didn't really remember how things went on but the next thing he knew was that he and Taemin were cuddled up on the couch, kissing each other passionately – the other three had left apparently, giving them some privacy.

He could feel Taemins rising and falling chest pressed against his own, making it hard for him to keep a 'clean' mind.

The maknae had his hands in Onews hair and moaned quietly when the kiss got even deeper.

 

Onew wasn't sure about this, it just seemed a bit awkward.

Not that he didn't enjoy it, in fact he was pleading for more and could barely control himself, but he was scared that this might be going on too fast.

 

Suddenly he felt Taemin tense and refocused on the situation they were in.

He felt soft skin under his hands – and a hand holding his right wrist while another hand was clinging to his neck tightly.

Looking down at the maknae he cursed himself for letting his mind drift off for a second.

One of his hands was at the upper part of Taemins thigh, almost resting on the slender waist, the other hand had actually crawled beneath his T-Shirt, now nearly lying on the maknaes chest.

Taemin had blushed furiously, the smile on his face was gone completely and was replaced by a startled expression in his eyes. He stared down at Onews hands.

 

“I-I'm sorry.” Onew said quietly and took his hands back fast, letting go of him. It was just now that he realized the position they were in. They were lying on the couch, Onew right on top of Taemin who had been pushed into the pillows underneath him.

“Taemin-ah, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-” he stopped, not sure what to say.

My senses took over” would sound pretty heartless and stupid in a situation like this one.

He pushed himself off of him and backed off a bit.

 

“Hyung?” Taemin asked and tried to look into the leaders eyes. But Onew kept his head low. “Are you okay?”

“You shouldn't be the one to ask that question, Taemin-ah.” he answered and couldn't hold back a chuckle. “I should be the one asking that.”

Taemin narrowed his eyebrows and lowered his head down to him, forcing him to look into his big eyes. “I'm okay but I wanna know whether you are, too.”

“Neh, I'm fine.”

“Then … what happened just now … why did you … you know?”

Onew sighed deeply and shook his head before he said: “I don't know to be honest. I didn't even notice what I was doing.”

The maknae nodded and sat up straight, pulling his shirt over the waistband of his jeans again. “Hyung, I don't think I'm ready for that.” he mumbled after a few minutes of awkward silence had passed. “Do you think you can wait just a little longer?”

Onew chuckled shyly and nodded. “I'd wait years for you, Taemin-ah.” he answered. “Sorry about this. I figured you might not be ready and to be honest I think it'd be too fast for us to do this just yet so … I wanted to wait, too. So don't worry, I'll wait for you.” he could have cried out in joy when Taemin gave him a slight smile again, obviously relieved.

“Thank you, hyung.” he said under his breath and crawled over to him. Leaning in closer again he said lowly: “I don't mind kissing you though.” The smile turned into that irresistible smirk again, making Onew feel like his heart stopped beating for a moment. His senses started tingling badly when Taemin kissed him once more, leaning on him with all of his weight.

 

He was pushed down onto the couch when he was suddenly feeling something strange underneath him – the couch seemed to vanish, causing him to lose his balance.

Hugging Taemin tightly he felt how he slid over the edge of the couch, dragging the maknae down with him and hitting his head when they reached the floor after just a few seconds.

Onews legs were still on the couch, tangled with Taemins who was lying on his chest. He was clinging to Onews shirt and had his face buried in his chest.

He grumbled when he felt his head aching from the short fall. “Are you okay, Taemin-ah?” he asked and looked down on the blonde head in front of him. Instead of answering Taemin started giggling and rose his head rather slowly.

“Neh, I'm fine.” he replied with a bright red face. “You just caused Onew Condition, hyung.”

Onew dropped his head to the floor again and laughed loudly – he was happy when Taemin joined his laughter.


There were footsteps entering the room and just a second afterwards he heard that familiar chuckle next to him – Jonghyun had entered the room and was now looking down at them.
“Yah, what're you doing?” he asked and knelt down next to them. “Not enough space on the couch? Or did things get a little 'too wild'?”

“Shut up.” Onew snapped in amusement and smirked up at him. “We kind of … fell.”

“Neh, hyung caused Onew Condition!” Taemin added hastily and laughed loudly when Onew tickled him gently, causing him to stop talking.

“Onew Condition?” Jonghyun repeated and ruffled Onews hair. “You broke a record.” he said and ignored the death glare he earned himself with that sentence. “It's been a while since you last caused it.”

“This time will be even longer.” Onew chuckled. Jonghyun grinned at him and got up again, offering him a hand to pull him up. He took the singers hand gladly and let himself be pulled up alongside with Taemin. The slight ache in his head vanished as soon as he was sitting upright again, having Taemin sitting cross-legged on his lap.


“If Key would've found you like that ...” Jonghyun said and dropped himself on the couch. “He'd lecture both of you. Especially you, Onew hyung. I can picture him telling you not to '' his son.”

“We can be happy that he didn't find us then.” Onew teased and pecked Taemins cheek.

“By the way,” the singer leaned forward and slapped the leaders head hard, “this is for keeping this whole “We're going on vacation”-thing to yourself all this time.”

“Yah, don't hit Onew hyung!” Taemin said but couldn't suppress a giggle when he caressed the spot Jonghyun had hit.

“Yeah, don't hit Onew hyung.” Onew agreed and grinned again. “Anyway, I wanted it to be a surprise … and I kind of forgot to tell you. But when you left for Japan two days ago I decided on telling all of you as soon as you were back. Not much of a big deal.”

“Yeah easy for you to say.” Jonghyun sighed and ruffled Taemins hair again – Jonghyun seemed to love doing that, Taemin seemed to dislike it a lot. He shoved the singers hand away gently and tried to fix his now messed up hair a bit. Onew could've sworn he heard Taemin mumbling something about “Why is everyone touching my hair” before Jonghyun went on talking.

“You're not the one who has to go shopping with Key, are you.”

“Nah.” Onew agreed and watched how the maknae tried to fix his looks. “But I'll go shopping with Taemin-ah tomorrow.”

“You will?” Taemin stopped straightening his hair when he heard his name and looked at him.

“Of course. You don't have fitting clothes, do you?” the leader said and nudged his nose gently, earning another giggle from him – seriously, he could be such a child sometimes.

“Can't we just go together?” Jonghyun pleaded and put on his famous puppy-dog eyes. “Key will be a Diva anyway but I wouldn't have to bear it all by myself then ...”

“We'll see ….” Onew teased. “Hey, what time is it anyway?”

“It was around seven pm when I left the kitchen.”

“Yah, still so early ...”


Taemin suddenly yawned and rubbed his eyes a bit, dragging the attention of the other two immediately. They laughed loudly and started clapping their hands in amusement when Taemin pouted at them, looking cuter than ever.

“I'm not tired.” he muttered.

“Of course you aren't.” Jonghyun said happily and leaned over to destroy the fixed hair again. Taemin yelped and glared at him. “You're so cute, Taeminnie.”

 

“Yah, listen up!” they heard someone shout behind them and turned around just to see Key standing in the doorway of the living room – he had changed clothes.

He was now wearing his usual skinny jeans in black and a fitting T-Shirt with half-long sleeves and a vest made out of leather. There was a pair of sunglasses on his light-blonde hair.

“I wanna go out tonight!”

 

Onew knew that Taemins face had lit up without even looking at him – the maknae was bound to be into that idea.

Jonghyun was smiling as well, but not as much as he'd usually do. He was probably still a bit exhausted from his trip to Japan.

“How come?” he asked and watched as Key started dancing on his tiptoes.

“I don't know, I just feel like it!” Key answered loudly and did a little pirouette before bowing to them with a huge grin on his face. “So come on now, get changed!”

 

The club they went to was full to the bursting point. Music was to the extreme which caused Onews ears to pop a bit. He could hardly see anything because it was so dark, still it was fine since there were so many disco balls a top of them, lighting everything up from time to time.

It seemed to be a great club with a great bar and a huge dance floor.

 

As soon as they had entered Key had grabbed Jonghyun by the wrist and pulled him to the dance floor, making his way through the big crowd in front of him. Just a few seconds later some song by Lady GaGa was put on – Onew knew Key would dance to it like crazy, he loved Lady GaGa.

Minho laughed at them and followed them, joining them in their dancing somewhere between all of these people.

Both, Minho and Jonghyun hadn't really changed clothes, they had only put on a different shirt which would fit the atmosphere of a club a bit better than some comic-printed shirt.

Onew and Taemin had changed, and still their outfits looked alike.

Taemin was wearing a white top and a leathern jacket with half-length sleeves. They fit his skinny jeans quite well and looked a bit like his leather outfit from their 'Lucifer'-Music Video.

Onew was wearing almost the same, his jeans were white compared with Taemins and his shirt was black. Still he was also wearing a jacket with half-length sleeves.

Key had teased them a bit, saying they looked like twins – but neither of them cared. Taemin seemed quite happy about the fact they looked similar. “We're wearing couple-outfits, hyung!” he had said happily. “Like it's 'Black & White'!”

 

Before they had left the dorm Key had told Taemin not to drink any alcohol and the maknae had promised not to, but Onew had seen him cross his fingers behind his back.

Grabbing the leader by the wrist Taemin pulled him to the bar and ordered two drinks for them.

“Yah, Taemin-ah!” Onew said loudly into his ear so he'd be able to be heard. “Didn't you promise not to?”

Taemin threw his head back as he laughed loudly and put a finger on Onews lips. He gestured for him to keep quiet about this and smirked at him mischievously.

 

They ended up on the dance floor, dancing to a lot of foreign songs. Most of them seemed to be from America which was probably the reason for Key to chose this club. He loved foreigners and foreign things a lot. There were hardly any Asian people around, only foreigners.

But that was perfectly fine with all of them.

It gave them the chance to be a little more open, none of the foreigners seemed to recognize them as SHINee, they seemed to be tourists.

It was also a great chance for Onew and Taemin who could now show that they were an actual couple. No-one except for some of the Asian people seemed to mind them touching or even kissing each other while they danced, in fact a couple of American girls were pointing at them, blushing and squealing whenever they kissed.

 

“Fangirls?” Taemin said loudly to Onew who started chuckling in a goofy way.

“-fangirls.” he corrected and kissed Taemin again, hearing the girls next to them squealing all over again. The maknae smiled into the kiss and broke away, getting on his tiptoes so he could whisper into his ear again: “You think they know us?”

“Don't know. Try and wave at them.”

He did as he was told and waved at the girls next to them, grinning brightly. Though the girls blushed even deeper and turned away immediately, pretending that they weren't staring at them. Taemin laughed out loud, stumbled forward and was caught by Onew. He wrapped his arms around his waist.

“Guess they don't.” Onew said and kissed his boyfriends neck gently, causing him to twitch slightly.

“Neh, hyung.” Taemin giggled into his ear, removing his head from his shoulder slowly. “Stop that.” Onew smirked and did as he was told, now kissing his lips instead of skin.

Just then the music was turned up again, hammering against his ears. He felt Taemin breaking their – way too short – kiss and saw the gorgeous smile in front of him again.

“You know that song?” he asked loudly and grabbed Onew by the wrist. “It's called “Saturday”!” the maknae chirped when Onew shook his head and pulled his hands up into the air, pushing them up and down.

Both of them grinned at each other and started dancing shamelessly when the Chorus came up.

 

Though then Taemin yelped and practically jumped into the air, letting go of his wrists and saw two arms wrapped around his waist. For a second Onew was a bit startled and was about to hit whoever dared to touch his boyfriend, but it turned out to be Key – Jonghyun and Minho came right behind him. All three of them seemed slightly drunk.

“Taeminnie!” Key yelled, jumping up and down with Taemin still in his arms. “Dance with me!”

Taemin joined in his laughter, put his arms up and started jumping as well.

 

Onew turned his attention to Minho and Jonghyun who were only shrugging in amusement and started dancing, too.

 

It turned out to be an amazing evening for all of them.

They had danced a lot, had had a lot of fun and even met a couple of foreigner – well, at least Key and Jonghyun met then, Minho and the other two had been busy with drinking and losing it on the dance floor.


Taemin ended up being completely drunk even though he didn't drunk that much – another proof for him not being able to drink much alcohol.

Onew was still able to think somewhat clearly so he didn't declare himself drunk.

Key and Jonghyun had also drunk quite a bit but they were also acting kind of normal – Key could drink bunches of alcohol and not lose it, it was like a miracle.

Minho always got even quieter when he was drunk, and he wasn't saying a single word now, so everyone assumed he was drunken.

 

They were on their way back to their dorm now. The club wasn't far away so they could go home by foot. It would only take them about fifteen minutes to get back.

Though it was a difficult way back. Taemin was slurring and toddling around, giggling like he was mental and kept on stumbling to the ground.

“You know,” he said loudly as they passed a Diner, “I don't like American restaurants.” no-one answered – he'd keep on talking anyway. “And you know why?” he grabbed Onew by the wrist, shaking him gently. “They only sell Sushi.” he continued and earned himself an amused glance from everyone. “I mean that's so dumb! No-one likes American food so why sell it in a place like Korea!?”

“Sushi is Japanese, you bonehead.” Onew said and slapped him gently.

“It's Japanese!?” Taemin repeated in disbelief and toddled against Onew when he was about to lose his balance once again. “So that's why I don't like Japanese ...” he stopped for a second, apparently thinking about what to say, “.... stuff.”

Onew noticed Key rolling his eyes in an amused way – still he knew he was upset that Taemin had drunk even though he had promised not to. “I hope he vomits soon.” Key nagged quietly and caused Jonghyun to burst out laughing.

“What?” Onew snapped and made sure Taemin was distracted with something else.
“The sooner that stuff gets out of him the better.” Jonghyun put an arm around Key and they kept on walking ahead of them.

“Neh … what did they say, hyung?” Taemin slurred and pouted strangely, focusing on Onew.

“Nothing.” he only answered and couldn't hold back another grin. He also put an arm around the maknaes shoulders and followed the others.

 

Somehow, Taemin looked so seductive when he was drunk ...