-8-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

(A few days later)

(JISUNG P.O.V)

Days have passed after what happened. I ended up taking Hyejung noona's advice and wrote a letter to them, and they replied back saying we will get to know one another once I was ready to face them. The few times I had left my room and came across them, they were nice to me and tried not to startle me too much.

I was happy with it, was...I received one letter from all nine every day and would I would reply with one letter back to all of them, the thing is... every day they wrote about their days and it sounded so fun. I felt jealous that they could go and enjoy their days like that unlike me who gets scared easily. My letters are the exact same thing over and over again, yet every night I hear how Junmyeon reads the letter to them and they all sound so excited every time. 

All this makes me want to get courage and go and speak to them, but i'm not sure if I should take the risk? if they wanted to do something they probably would have already done it before right? but why am I so scared? is it because I built this idea of them in my mind based on the letters? and if I did meet them, what if they were different from what I have been imagining?  

--

Right now I was standing on my balcony, I made it become a habit, standing up here I can see them, but they have never spotted me up here, they are always playing around with one another, and if they did look my way I would hide.

--
I sat down at the table that was there and started writing my letter to the boys.

--
/how has your day been? I hope it was a good day for you all.

Today I didn't do much, my school work is finished and my exams have ended so I have nothing to do, I've been thinking of picking up a hobby but I'm not really sure what to take up, do you have any suggestions?

This may sound weird but I see you guys every day, but I don't think you notice me, I came out on the balcony once and saw you guys messing around with one another, your laughter made me feel happy.

Happy to know you are all doing well.

You are probably wondering how my condition is right?

I think I improved a bit by seeing you guys from a distance when I see you guys around the house I don't feel like running away anymore and I manage to make eye contact now, I feel confident for the first time.

I hope we can all meet soon, you guys look fun to be around./

I looked up and looked towards the area where the boys were sitting and smiled a bit. I got up from my seat and picked up the letter and placed it into the envelope.

I walked to my door and left my room and spotted Msr.Jung, she was the head maid she was in charge of all the staff in the house since she has worked here the longest.

"Mrs.Jung," I said with a smile.

"Oh hi, Sungie how are you feeling?"

"I'm doing good, I got the letter, will you please deliver it to them?"

"Of course, they light up every time you send these to them," she said with a big smile.

"That's nice to know, I'm going to go to my room now Mrs.Jung, thank you once again," I said before leaving.

I went back to my room in a hurry, I'm going to take a risk today, I'm going to be on the balcony when they read that letter.

I stood against the railing and looked at those nine boys, I saw Mrs.Jung go over to them and hand the letter to Junmyeon, they all suddenly smiled.

He opened the letter and I guess he started reading it. He stopped reading suddenly and everyone looked over to the balcony, I smiled a bit and waved at them. They brightened up even more.

He finished reading the letter and then looked over at me again

"WE LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU!!"  He shouted and the others started to .

A grin spread across my face.

"DON'T WORRY WE WILL!!" I shouted in reply surprising them.

Soon boys, soon we will meet.