-10-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

Dinner was over and the maids were cleaning up most of the boys had to excuse themselves because they had homework and assignments to complete.

The others and I chatted a bit but we split up again later since they were tired they all went to bed, well I think they did.

I was sitting outside in the garden, the sky was beautiful tonight, the stars were shining brightly and the moon was nice and full.

"Are you looking at the stars?" A voice suddenly said I turned my attention to the owner of the voice.

"Ne Junmyeon hyung, it's pretty right?"

(Junmyeon P.O.V)

I looked over at him and smiled looking at his awed expression of the night sky.

"Yeah, it's breathtaking," I said softly looking at him...'the sky was nice but you look better' i thought to myself.

"I'm proud of you," I said with a big smile.

"Why?" He asked me curiously.

"Well you took a big step today and here we are having a conversation and you are still calm unlike other times, it makes me feel happy to see you like this," I said smiling.

"Wanting to get to know you guys from the letters you wrote to me helps me get here, you guys seemed so fun and friendly that I couldn't help it anymore," he said to me, I looked over to him and saw him smiling, a smile as bright as these stars.

"We should probably head in, we might get sick if we stay out here in the cold," he said and got up.

"Ne, it's late as well you are probably tired?" I asked him

" a bit not as much, but I'm working on something so you can head to bed, I'm going to continue that," he said and smiled

"Well okay then, goodnight Jisung," I said and started walking off but after a few steps I stopped

"Hey let's hang out tomorrow? Just us? I want to get to know you the person behind the letters" I said to him

"I would love that," he said with a smile, and just like that, I went to my room with a big smile on my face.