-1-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

"Are you sure you want him?" Mrs.Park asked Mrs.Kim.

"Yes I'm sure, this will help him get over his fear," Mrs.Kim said.

Mrs.Park gave Mrs.Kim an unsure look before getting up heading to one of the bedrooms closest to her office.

Knocking on the door then opening it, entering the room she spots the boy that was the topic of the conversation just now.

"Jisung-ah" she called out carefully not to scare the boy. He looked up at her.

"We have somebody here who wants to take you Jisung-ah...but you will be living with other guys"

"B-but" he looked at her with a scared expression.

"She wants to help you get over your fear...and she needs someone to look after her family at home since she is quite busy with her business"

"Auntie...I'm not sure if I can"

"Jisung you can't stay here forever...among the girls here, I know they rely on you a lot and you rely on them but you need to meet other people, other guys to help the fear you have."

"O-okay...when will I be going?"

"If it's fine with you, this afternoon, she has to go on a trip tomorrow"

"Okay," he said and nodded nervously 
---

(Jisung P.O.V)

I started packing my things, we always have extra boxes around since this is a really popular orphanage, tho it is a girls orphanage. I am the only guy in the house...it's kind of something to get used to but I have been here since I was 8.

When I was done I left my room and went to auntie Park's office. She sat there talking to the other lady who I took as the lady who will be taking me in.

"Ah here he is," Auntie said

"Jisung-ah this is Mrs.Kim you will be in her care from today on," Auntie said.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Ryo Jisung-ibnida"

"Hello Jisung, I hope you will enjoy staying at the estate with my family, they are all friendly...and if you are uncomfortable with telling them where you came from you don't have to, everything is up to you...open up to them when you feel ready"

I nodded not sure how to answer, she won't be forcing me to open up and I just have to look after the people there and make sure everyone is okay? Maybe I can manage.