-9-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

(A week later)

Exchanging letters have become a thing now but I will always stand on the balcony and watch them when they read them, they moved over to the balcony and we would make small talk every now and then and tonight I'm taking a big step forward.

Dinner with them, it's a surprise. I made dinner for us all and set the table and they are all on the way home.

I was excited, maybe even overly excited. For once I wasn't nervous or even slightly panicked, I felt more confident and assured that I could do this.

I went and hid away when I heard the front door open they all went straight to the dining room, they were all being loud but honestly what's new?

But they chatter died down soon enough

"Eh, why is there an extra place set?"Sehun said

I got out of my hiding place and let out a deep breath.

"What am I not allowed to join my housemates for dinner?" I said standing behind them, they all spun around and looked at me shocked.

"What do I have something on my face?" I said with a smile.

"I-is he real? This isn't a dream right?" Baekhyun said.

"It's me, I told you we will meet soon, I met my therapist today and she was amazed by my progress and told me I would be fine by meeting you guys all face to face like this" I explained

"Kyaaa~ finally" Chanyeol shouted

"Now let's eat before your food gets cold," I said to them. They all excitedly took their seats and we started eating our dinner.

--------
Sorry for the short update. I wrote this when our power was out so I had no choice but to keep it short.♡♡

Thank you for reading I appreciate it ㅇㅅㅇ have a
nice day/night.