-7-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

(JISUNG P.O.V)

Noona came back holding a tray with two bowls and placed it on the nightstand.

"He said he wasn't sure which one to make so he made both of these for you"

"That's really nice of him," I said with a small smile.

She handed me the one bowl and I started eating. Once I was done it was time to tell her what happened in my past...

"The past...is dark and painful to remember but it shows up so many times I could be busy doing anything and the events would flash by and I would feel like breaking down, I have seen so many therapists before and none of them could really make it go away" I started off

"When I was little my mom and dad divorced, my dad focused more on his work than his family and he was having an affair, it started when I was about 3? My mom got custody of my much older sister and my dad got custody of me...but after the divorce things got bad"

" my father got drunk often and he the girl who babysat me so many times...he didn't let me contact my mom and if I did bring her up he would hit me and throw me around...that went on for a few years and then he started to molest me and I started fearing other boys and men in general"I looked down my eyes getting cloudy from the tears.

"One day at school I had these panic attacks and the headmaster realized something was off, she contacted the police and they bugged our house and saw when it happened"

"They rescued me and took me to the orphanage while my dad was sentenced to life in jail, I couldn't stay in the orphanage I was placed in and so I got placed over to the other, they said for my mental health it would be best to be homeschooled, this lady our head at the orphanage knew paid for everything and she always brought me clothes her sons had but never wore and it went like that until now but I never met her before I'm really thankful for her"

When I was finished I looked at noona and she was crying.

"He did that to you? Why would he hurt someone so precious? He is a monster no wonder you fear men, I would as well"

She pulled me into a hug comforting me, this feels so familiar...but why?

"How about this, write a letter to those boys who are waiting out there, try explaining to them what happened, if they want to help you they will have to know how to handle situations where they have to interact with you, and maybe by writing it out it could help you? Help you lift that pain you have been hiding away from the world"

"Start off by communicating by letters, you write one to them and I deliver it and I will bring back their replies? How does that sound?" She said with a motherly smile.

"It sounds like a good idea, I will write one tonight and you can take it to them tomorrow" I smiled a bit, I don't deserve you noone.