-12-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

(A month and a half later)

(Junmyeon P.O.V)

"hyung just ask him out already!! Seriously" Sehun said shaking me.

"But what if he says noooo!" I shouted in return.

"Hyung you guys literally call one another, Junmeo and Jusung - which if i may add i don't even know why- you both look at each other with heart eyes and you are like the only one between all of us who can actually touch him...he likes you believe me," Baekhyun said and then pouted, he tried to have skinship with Jisung so many times but it only lasts for two seconds.

"Fine...but if this blows up in my face I'm coming for you, all of you," I said in a serious tone.

I walked to Jisung's bedroom nervously and knocked on the door. He opened the door a few minutes later, he was wearing an apron stained with paint and he had some paint on his face as well.

"Oh hello hyung," he said with a big smile.

"Still working on your secret painting?" I asked him.

"I actually just finished it... I want to show it to you but I'm nervous and shy."

"Aww don't be, I am seriously so curious to see you worked on."

"Aish fine, I will show you hyung," he said and led the way to his balcony. "It's still wet tho since I just finished it but yeah," he said and motioned to the painting.

the painting was of the garden and all of the boys where there, the only person who was missing was Jisung.

"Wah, this is amazing!" I said and hugged him.

"I started painting this because you guys were always there and I added new things every day when you sat there talking and hanging out, and now it's finished, this is my gift to you all for the help you have given me."

"I think the boys will love this," I said smiling.

"but hyung what did you want to ask me?" he said to me curiously.

"Oh well, I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me...on like a date? it's fine if you don't want to but like yeah" I said and rubbed the nape of my neck.

he let out a little giggle and his face became red "I would like going on a date with you Junmeo" he said smiling.

"I thought you would reject me," I said in a surprised tone.

"Ani, I have liked you for a long time, since we started the letter exchange thing I would watch you guys from the balcony but my attention always seemed to be on you hyung."

"this makes me so happy," I said and hugged him.

"See we told you he wouldn't reject you" Jongin shouted from the garden.

"Yah you guys were listening? seriously?" I shouted back at them. 

"yeah, it was hard to keep quiet" Sehun said and laughed. 

"Yeah I'm definitely going to love it here," Jisung said and laughed as well and like that everyone started laughing. 

Thank you eomma for taking him in, because I have found the person I love the most and helped him in ways I never knew.

--------

THE END

 

Thank you to everyone who read this up until now, I seriously appreciate it, I don't always write author notes because I'm not good at expressing myself but I really appreciate every single one of you who read my works ^-^