-2-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

Some guys took my things and placed them in an expensive black car and Mrs.Kim took me to a different car, which was also very expensive...I'm taking it she is rich?

We sat in the back of the car and I placed my hands on my lap nervously.

"Jisung-ah?" She called me.

"N-ne," I said trying to make eye contact.

"You can call me Auntie comfortably," she said to me and I nodded.

"You are homeschooled right?"

"N-ne, I couldn't attend a Co-ed school and they won't take a guy into an all girl's school"

"Hmm I see, I will have someone staff at home teach you, my son's and nephews are all in high school or university, so they aren't always home"

"O-okay thank you auntie"

---

After a while of driving, we arrived at a huge house, it's a mansion wah!

We came to a stop in front of the front door and the door of the car was opened.

"Welcome home, madame and young master," the guy said.

"Y-young m-master?" I stuttered out.

"Yes you are part of the family now Jisung, you are now like one of my sons," she said with a big smile, I nodded unsurely and followed her into the mansion.

"Mr.Sung are the boys home?" She asked one of the men dressed in a fancy uniform.

"Ne madame, they are having snacks outside," he said motioning to the glass door that was standing open revealing a beautiful garden.

"Come on Jisung, let me go introduce you to the boys," she said smiling.

I followed her nervously to the backyard garden where the boys were. Everything was going okay until they came into sight, I froze in my spot and couldn't move at all.

"Jisung-ah?" Mrs.Kim asked looking at me. I shook my head, I couldn't get myself to move closer to them...there is 9 of them, they all look strong.

She came over and hugged me tightly, "they won't hurt you, sweetie," she said to me. I didn't respond I was just looking at the ground.

She took my hand after breaking the hug and gave it a little squeeze and told me she is right next to me so nothing will happen.

We finally arrived at the group and they all smiled seeing her and give me a curious look.

"Auntie, who is he?" One of them asked, he had pointy ears and his eyes reminded me of a puppy.

"This is Jisung, he will be living with us starting today, he will be keeping you all company and cooking for you and basically looking after you, he is kinda jumpy so be careful please," she said strictly

"Also Kyung-ah you two are the same age, so help him out if needed" she said looking at a small boy with owl eyes.

"Will he be attending school with us eomma?" Another asked he had plump lips and tanned skin.

"No Nini, Jisung is homeschooled for his own mental safety" they all let out a small oh

"Now introduce yourselves," she said with a big smile.

"Hello, I'm the oldest here I'm 21, I'm Minseok, also i'm the Eldest of the Kim's, it's nice to meet you Jisung," he said standing up, me being the person I am taking a step backward.

"Hello i'm Yixing, I'm 20, Mrs.Kim is my godmother, I hope you can enjoy your stay here," he said smiling, he had a dimple on the one side.

"Hi I'm Junmyeon, I'm 20 and I'm the second oldest of the Kim's," something about this guy tells me he is probably more mature than all of these boys.

"Hi hi I'm Baekhyun, I'm 19, I hope my we get along well, oh yeah and I'm one of the nephew's," the guy said practically screaming which scared me a lot.

"Hiiiii I'm Jongdae, I'm 19 like Baekkie, I hope you will join in our pranks, oh and I'm the second youngest of the Kim's" the guy had a cat-like smile and just like Baekhyun way too loud and way too much energy.

"HELLO, ~ I'M CHANYEOL WELCOME~ I'M 19 LIKE THOSE TWO LET'S GET ALONG WELL" the boy with the pointy ears yelled, I took another small step back getting ready to run if one more yell.

"Yah, you are scaring him" the smaller boy with the owl eyes from earlier spoke up.

"Hi Jisung, I'm Do Kyungsoo, I'm Mrs.Kim's Nephew and I'm the same age as you i hope we can be good friends" he said and finished off with a smile...he is scary how can he look like he wants to kill someone one second and the next be so friendly???

"Hello hyung...can I call you hyung? I'm Jongin, I'm 17 and I'm the youngest of the Kim's" the boy with the plump lips and tanned skin said, I nodded a bit indicating the hyung was okay.

"And I'm the youngest in the house, I'm Oh Sehun I'm 17 like Jonginni, welcome to your new home hyung" the guy had a poker face when he doesn't speak but when he does he is somewhat cute?

"Now Jisung-ah introduces yourself," Mrs.Kim said.

"U-uh H-hi, I-i'm Jisung, I-i'm 18 l-like K-kyungsoo" that was all I could get out and I stuttered a lot they must think I'm some weirdo who can't even speak properly.