-11-

Housemate // A EXO FF (Male!OC)

(NEXT DAY)

(JISUNG P.O.V)

"Okay now, what to wear? uh, how about this? nah to casual...maybe this"I kept matching outfits together and throwing the clothes down when I thought it didn't fit one another.

I fell down on my bed and let out a sigh "Yah Jisung what is wrong with you? it's it just you two hanging out? it isn't a date...tho a date would be nice" I smiled while thinking to myself.

I got up again and just picked out a pair of blue skinny jeans and a blue sweater along with timberlands "This will have to do"I muttered to myself. I was ready before it was time to meet up so went out to my balcony where my easel stood and took the cover off the canvas, I smiled when I looked at it and covered it again. Soon I will gift you this.

I looked down from the balcony and saw Junmyeon playing with the puppy that Chanyeol had got a few weeks ago, I let out a little laugh which made him look up, I waved at him.

"O, Junmeo, Junmeo, wherefore art thou Junmeo," I said and started laughing and so did he.

"Is it the east and Jusung is the sun!" he recited back to me and we laughed even more.

"Are you ready to leave my dear Junsung?" he said making me laugh once again and nod.

"Yes Junmeo my love let's run away from this place," I said in a funny tone, he smiled happily and shouted for me to come down.

"Arraso be right down hyungie," I said and ran into my room closing the door behind me and running the living room where I met Junmyeon.

"let's get going? there is this really nice cafe close to our university...it's very artsy I think you would like it there" he said and lead the way. we went to the car and got in he told the driver the address and he went and dropped us off at the place, on the way there we made small talk nothing much was said.

When we arrived at the cafe we went in and took a seat, a waiter came and gave us a menu and we ordered our drinks which turned out to be iced americano for Junmyeon and milk tea for me.

"this place is so pretty, you were right when you said I would like it," I said to him, he started to smile.

"I'm happy you like it I was a bit nervous you wouldn't like it," he said and chuckled.

"No I really like the vibe of this place, you did well Junmeo," I said and laughed.

"Then we should come here more often," he said smiling, have I ever said how beautiful his smile is? no? well, it is amazing...