Heartbeat

Last Light

(This is going to be FLUFFY)

Sanghyuk left the next day. Hakyeon slumped around the house whining; nobody paid attention. They were used to Hakyeon anyway.

'Guys I just met this guy his name is Ren and he's hella cool and OH GOD I want you to meet him he's freaking cool and I wanna be just like him,' Zelo yelled from the kitchen, interrupting Hakyeon's whining. 

'Zelo ought to rap,' Wonsik remarked. 'He'd be good at it.'

'He does rap,' Yongguk said. 'And yes, he's good at it.'

Chanyeol looked up. 'I wanna rap.'

'Can't help you right now, I'm eating,' Yongguk said calmly. He was clearly not eating.

'Liar, liar, pa-' Zelo started.

'Shut up,' Hakyeon grumbled.

'Hyung, that was rude,' Wonsik scolded. He was grumpy because Taekwoon was asleep, leaving Wonsik with nothing to do. 

'You just want your Taekwoonie,' Hakyeon said scornfully. 'Go sleep with him.'

'I'll do that.'

'Please don't start having in my guest room,' Yongguk muttered, then laughed.

'I can't promise you that. Wonsik is thirsty as hell,' Zelo announced dramatically.

'I am not!' Wonsik turned away and strode up the stairs. 

As he came to the open door of Taekwoon's room, Wonsik heard crying. He hurried inside, wondering what was wrong because Taekwoon does not cry.

'Taek?'

Taekwoon held out his arms and Wonsik came quickly to hug him. 'Are you okay?'

Taekwoon cried more. 'I'm fine, but- I'm too different- Wonsik, I don't fit in anywhere! Do you think I fit in?'

'You're too good for me...and the others too,' Wonsik replied hesitantly. 'Too precious for this world,' he added, quieter.

'Thank you, but I'm still uncomfortable.'

The wolfboy hugged him harder. 'Will this help?'

He kissed Taekwoon's lips very gently, then pulled away and smiled at him.

'No it will not help, but I liked it very much.'

'Well, thank you then....'

Zelo snorted from behind them. 'I saw my dads kiss once. It was damn gross. I'm sure glad they don't usually do anything in front of me, because I'm just a kid.'

'Aren't you mature?' Taekwoon laughed.

'I'm-I'm a mature kid, okay?'

'Of course, yeah, definitely,' Taekwoon smirked. 'How old are you, anyway?'

'Fifteen, and I can rap better than everyone.'

'ZELO!' Himchan called.

'I need to go now, and imma tell dad you're having in his guest room,' Zelo called.

'He's so annoying,' I commented.

'He's funny.'

'Annoyingly funny, then.'

For the first time, we laughed TOGETHER.