Bonus: Wontaek

Last Light

'JAEHWAN!"

'I'm here daddy,' Jaehwan said innocently. 'Come get me.'

Taekwoon sighed and lifted Jaehwan off the countertop. 'Come with me, silly.' He set Jaehwan down on the couch. 'Do you know what day it is?'

'You and dad's anniversary,' Jaehwan said sweetly. 'Uncle Sehun and Luhan are babysitting me.'

Sehun had finally found again the person he had spent those five weeks with- Xi Luhan. They were engaged now.

'Good,' Taekwoon smiled. 'Do you have your present ready?'

Jaehwan nodded.

Wonsik opened the door and came in. 'Hi Jaehwannie.' He gave his son and his husband each a kiss. 'Do you know what day it is, Jaehwannie?'

'Yes, and I have a present for you!' Jaehwan jumped off Wonsik's lap and stood up. 'Ready?'

Wonsik nodded.

'Maljubyeoni eopseodo nal ihaehae jwoyo,' Jaehwan sang loudly. 'Damadwotdeon jinsimeul da yaegihalgeyo..'

He sang through the entire song, and when he finished Wonsik clapped. 'That was so good Jaehwannie! Maybe you'll be a singer when you grow up! That was a really sweet song, too. Do I know it? The lyrics are really nice.'

'I helped write them,' Taekwoon said very softly.

'That's so sweet!' Wonsik hugged him. 'Your babysitters will be here soon, Jaehwannie, so we can get the evening alone.'

'Please don't start having in my guest room,' he added, imitating Yongguk.

Taekwoon laughed. 'By the way, guess what! Chanyeol and Baekhyun are having a kid, FINALLY.'

'Boy or girl?' Wonsik said excitedly. 

'Boy. They want to name him Jongin.'

'He can marry one of Junmyeon and his husband's kids,' Wonsik laughed.

'His husband is Yifan, and who will Jongin marry, Krystal or Kyungsoo?'

'Probably Kyungsoo,' Taekwoon said. 'Krystal is already four, and she hangs out with Amber.'

Luhan and Sehun arrived and picked up Jaehwan, and Taekwoon and Wonsik spent the night alone together.

 

 

 

(isn't baby Ken singing Love Letter cute awwwww)