Life

Last Light

Zelo had been almost right when he said his dads could do everything.

Taekwoon's eyes, obviously, didn't change, nor did Wonsik's wolf tendencies or Sehun's claws and ninja abilities. However, a week on medication and Baekhyun was somewhat better. Chanyeol was getting there as well. Poor Hakyeon was still struggling with his demons, though.

Then one day Sanghyuk showed up.

'Hyukkie!' Zelo yelled.

'Hi bro,' Sanghyuk greeted him.

'He's my adopted brother,' Zelo explained.

Hyuk rushed up to Hakyeon. 'You made it.'

Hakyeon smiled. 'We did. Zelo is.....a little strange.... but we're doing just fine. Did they let you go?'

Hyuk shook his head. 'No, I have to go back. I just came to check on you.'

Hakyeon looked disappointed, but he nodded.

Wonsik hugged Taekwoon. He smiled rather coldly at Sanghyuk- he couldn't like the younger man. Not since the day Taekwoon had come to the asylum. Wonsik remembered that day too vividly.

-The metal door creaked open. Sanghyuk and his master strode in. Sanghyuk was holding tightly to the arm of another man.

The man caught Wonsik's eye immediately. He wasn't just another ratty guy. He was regal, dark, evil looking, yet at the same time endearing. He didn't belong here.

Sanghyuk smirked and shoved him. The man collapsed to the ground near Wonsik, who instinctively put an arm around him.

The man looked up at Wonsik from behind his long dark hair. 'Thank you,' he whispered, and his voice was startlingly sweet.

'You're welcome. By the way...I'm Kim Wonsik.'

'Jung Taekwoon,' the man murmured.

Sanghyuk and his master finished chaining him. 'Bye trash,' the master smirked.

The door slammed.-

Wonsik blinked himself out of his trance to see Taekwoon looking at him. 'Wonsik? You okay?'

'Yeah, I'm fine.'

Taekwoon smiled at the wolfboy. Wonsik realized what a nice smile he had....he should smile more. He WOULD smile more.

Wonsik would make him smile.