Pain

Last Light

Taekwoon hated suspense.

He wanted to know what Oh Sehun was hiding. He wanted to know who he talked to at night, where he had been all that time. He wanted to know why Lisa had smiled at Jennie Kim, and more importantly, why Jennie had smiled back. He wanted to know why he had to be locked up. He wasn't dangerous. Everyone else had a good reason to be here, but he just had red eyes. Why was he here? However, he didn't entirely want to leave, because he would have to leave Wonsik.

He would not let go of the wolfboy.

Then one night it all clicked. He was here because they were using him. If he didn't die, they would.....do something, whoever 'they' were. Oh Sehun had been with the person who cried, and that was who he talked to; either consulting them on some plan, or in love.

Which brought him to Lisa and Jennie. Of course. If two boys in love wasn't strange, why should two girls be? Chanyeol's relationship with Baekhyun had never seemed strange. Plus, there was Wonsik... Ah yes, one more thing. Taekwoon had not yet found a way to explain to the wolfboy that he loved him.

Wonsik would probably kill him.

One day, a few weeks later, Chanyeol had just calmed Baekhyun's screams when that weird masked man who brought us all here opened the door and tossed someone- a girl- inside.

Taekwoon's heart stopped.

It was Lisa.

'Why-' he started.

'Don't speak to me, you disgusting thing. You are far beneath me.' The voice was cold as ice. The man shoved Lisa to the ground. 'Chain her,' he commanded his aid, Sanghyuk. Sanghyuk winced and obeyed.

'Why is she here?' Jennie Kim shouted. She staggered to her feet. 'She never did anything wrong!'

'Gay,' the masked man snarled. Sanghyuk flinched visibly.

'It's called lesbian if you're a woman, idiot. It's not a bad thing either.' Jennie looked ready to crack his head wide open.

The man groaned. 'Shut up, crazy lady. Sanghyuk!' Sanghyuk snapped out of his trance and bowed. 'Yes sir!'

'Come on,' the man growled, and they left.

Cha Hakyeon, the demon man, watched Sanghyuk with a gentle expression Taekwoon had never seen before.

'I'll fix this,' Jennie hissed, but Lisa shook her head. 'Don't, Jennie. It won't help anything if we start murdering.'

Taekwoon glanced at Wonsik. 'Is this a bad time to tell you that I love you?'