Escape

Last Light

Sanghyuk lay back on his bed and groaned.

Why did his life so much? He could have loved a girl, a nurse maybe, or someone outside the organization. But with all those options out there, he still managed to fall for Cha Hakyeon.

The demon boy had caught his eye the first day they brought him there. He had intense yet kind eyes, and the features of his face were beautiful. Sanghyuk hated this place and its stupid rules. He wanted to talk to Hakyeon.

 

-Wonsik-

Taekwoon was asleep on Wonsik's shoulder. Wonsik his hair, brushing it off of his pale face and examining its features. Taekwoon had a really beautiful face, at least to Wonsik. 

They were silent, and nobody else in the prison room appeared to want to speak. Finally the door creaked open and Han Sanghyuk stepped in.

'Hakyeon?' He whispered.

'Y-yes?' Hakyeon started in surprise.

'I don't have much time.' Sanghyuk pulled out a key. He unlocked Hakyeon's chain and handed him the keys. 'Get everyone together and run. I know a place you can go where they'll help you, they can help with your.....problems. Hurry.' He turned to leave.

'What?' Hakyeon stammered.

Sanghyuk looked like he was going to cry. 'I'm letting you go, Hakyeon. Because...' He swallowed. 'Because I love you.'

He turned away and ran. 

Wonsik shook Taekwoon frantically, waking him up. 'Taekwoon, we're leaving. Here, I'll carry you.'

They unlocked his chains.

Hakyeon calmly lifted Lee Hongbin, and they left the asylum forever.

 

 

 

Night fell. Hakyeon pulled a paper out of his pocket. 'We're here.'

They stopped in front of a stone house. A really old stone house. Wonsik took a deep breath and knocked at the door.

'Yo!' A messy- haired teenage boy greeted them. 'Waddup! I assume you're the lot Hyukkie mentioned? Come in! I'll get you food and medicine! About three weeks on our medications ought to fix things, I'd say? Come in! I'm Zelo!'

'Hi...' Hakyeon said uncertainly.

'See, we've treated millions here! Well, not millions, about eight people, but still. My dads are SKILLED. They can do everything! Are you hungry? The fridge is over there. Here's the bathroom. This guy needs clothes! Oh my gawd guysssss! You must be thirsty. There's the bedroom! DADSSS!!!'

'Zelo, calm down,' a much deeper voice called. 'Himchan, we have a patient.'

'Actually it's like fifteen patients!' Zelo yelled. 'They're hot! But I don't think I'll want to date them! Dads, when am I old enough to date?'

'When you're mature enough and don't talk so much!' another voice called back.

Zelo flopped on the couch. 'I'm mature!'

'Yongguk, is he mature?' 

'Grow up, Zelo.' The deep voice called.

The mysterious speakers strode in to the room in pajamas. 'Hi, I'm Himchan, this is Yongguk. We're Zelo's adopted parents,' one of them explained.

Hakyeon laid Hongbin on the couch and bowed.

'Y'all need food,' Zelo announced.

This was definitely a strange household.