chapter four: new realizations

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • •

chapter five.

Inna sat in the library with a few med students including Jisoo and Daniel, studying and working on assignments. Hongseok sat beside Daniel asking him questions every now and then. Wonshik sat beside Jisoo the two with headphones in, probably listening over their lectures. Inna staring off into space Soojung's words repeating in her head, Seulgi, one of her juniors noticing the spacey natural and tapped her hand. Motioning her to lean closer.

"Everythign okay?" Seulgi asked, Inna nodded. Returning to her notes, adjusting her glasses.

Jinwoo cheered as he finished another shoot with a model outside in the now autumn leaves. He thanked her, and sent her off with his number before going to pack up his equipment. Checking his phone he smiled seeing a message from Yanan, he locked his phone and paused his movements. His eyebrows furrowing in confusion. 

"Did I just get happy Yanan texted me?" He mumbled, shaking his head 

Hayoung exited her lecture, checking her watch, noticing she should head to the store before back to the house. 

"Hayoung-ssi!" A voice called, looking over shoulder she bowed remembering this guy as one of her seniors. "I was wondering if you got the notes from the lecture, I feel asleep during it." He awkwardly laughed, mentally she was wracking her brain for his name. "Could you send me pictures of it?" Hayoung nodded, as he pulled his phone out. Passing it to her, she put her number in, passing it back the two spilt.

"Good work today, Eunjae!" The camera director cheered as the male was heading back to wardobe to get changed into his clothes. 

"Don't party too hard this weekend." One of the makeup artist warned him, he smiled sheeplishly before disappearing behind the curtain to change. "This may a part-time gig but, remember if you don't do well neither do we." She stated, Eunjae humming a response.

Dahyun finished checking out a client, as one of the artists cleaned up his station. She booked the client's next session, and told him the fee and cancellation policy. After they left, she checked the time, knowing they had no one else they could close up the studio.

"Any plans tonight?" One of the artists Ian, asked as he wiped down his chair.

"Most likely movies and food." She said sighing.

"Better than nothing. Tomorrow is booked solid, right?" Ian asked, closing up his station.

"Yeah, Everyone's in at 11, and booked most of the day. Dok has a head piece, we'll see how that goes." Dahyun said, beginning to close up the shop as well.

Jangmi put her hair in a ponytail, as Changgu stretched, Yanan biting his nails, Hyojung leaning forward in his chair, Shonwon eating some of their snacks. The tense atmosphere was interrupted by Changgu's dead.

"You kids, have fun." He said, the five thanking him and telling him to have a goodnight. The five set up in the Yang Body Shop garage, with beer pong set up, a tradition they had. Normally Hyunah was with them, but she had a last minute assignment to finish up. 

"Rock,paper, siccors." Changgu called, as Jangmi moved with him winning. 

"Hyojung." Jangmi said, Hyojung moving to stand by the girl. 

"Shinwon." Changgu called, the tall male joining his side, Yanan pouting. 

"Am I late?" A voice asked, Jangmi stared at the male walking in carrying his helmet. 

"Not at all, hyung." Changgu said with a smile, Jangmi snapping her head to her best f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter