chapter eight: new things

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• • •

chapter eight.

Inna sighed, as she looked in the bathroom mirror, Dahyun had added a little bit more makeup than she normally wore, and lightly curled her hair. Inna gave a final look at herself before exiting the bathroom, Jinwoo had returned and was laying on the floor as Dahyun put a face mask on him. Eunjae drinking strawberry milk labeled 'Jangmi' in the arm chair, turning as she closed the door behind her, his smile growing.

"Wah. You are so gonna make him fall in love with you." Eunjae said, as Hayoung exited her room in her comfy clothes, pausing looking at Inna, wearing a darker toned brown skirt, and a long sleeved earth toned shirt that flared a bit at her wrists, and showed her collarbones a bit. Her hair draped over her right shoulder, tucked behind her left ear.

"You look great." Hayoung said, as she sat on the couch still watching Inna.

"WAH!" Jinwoo exclaimed, after sitting up, face mask applied. "Do you want to go on a date with me instead?"

"Never gonna happen, Romeo." Inna chuckled, feeling more confident with their comments. Checking her watch she her teeth, before speed walking to her room, avoiding as many obstacles as possible, to grab a coat along with her purse and phone. "I'll see you guys later." Inna said, heading to the entryway, putting on a pair of heels. Almost running out the door as Jangmi held it open as she was returning. 

"I'm guessing she got help." Jangmi stated, The group nodding in the living as she headed to her room.

"She's talking more." Eunjae pointed out, confused, as to how he wasn't in pain or threatened, when she saw her name on the carton.

"Love changes people." Dahyun said, wiggling her eyebrows, the other three confused. "Come on, she obiviously likes someone." The four stared at the hallway leading to her room.

Jangmi put her bookbag down on the floor by her desk, laying on her bed she pulled out her phone. answering a few messages from her friends and school group chats. Opening Instagram she rolled onto her stomach, as Shinwon shot her a message on it, opening the DM she dropped her phone on her bed in shock. Clicking on the profile he sent, she scrolled through the posts, biting her thumbnail. 

"Jangmi, you want chicken?" Jinwoo asked, opening her door, the girl flipping her phone over and glaring at him.

"Don't you have manners?" She groaned, standing and walking to her closet, Jinwoo seeing the opportunity to see what she was looking at. He quickly grabbed her phone, pausing at the post loaded on her screen.

"Seriously? Of all people to be Insta-stalking, you pick a friend of Inna's?" Jinwoo whined, Jangmi whipping around charging at him. Knocking the taller out of the door frame easily, he hit the floor groaning, Eunjae and Dahyun both running over scared by the sudden noise. "She has a crush on that guy from Halloween." He groaned out from the floor, showing them her phone before she snatched it back. 

"Could be worse." Dahyun and Eunjae chorused, helping Jinwoo up. 

"Maybe no more challenging Jangmi." Dahyun scolded Jinwoo whom only rubbed his back, Hayoung grabbing pain patches.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter