chapter eleven: new relationships

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• • •

chapter eleven.

Friday was here before they even knew, Inna having at least beaten Wonshik up four times after finding out he said Daniel would never like Inna. Hayoung seemingly keeping her brother at a distance, as Jinwoo hung out with Yanan less and less, for some reason. Eunjae was sleeping over more and more at Soohyuk's, while Jangmi was having an internal crisis. 

Eunjae choked on his water, seeing Jangmi emerge from her room. Her normal hoodie, ripped jeans and ponytail were replaced by, a pink turtle neck, and black slim fit pants, and her hair in light waves. Raising an eyebrow at his reaction, as she grabbed her helmet off the floor in the living room. Jinwoo tripping as he came out of the bathroom, Jangmi rolling her eyes as she walked to the front entrance. Dahyun stepping inside off the terrace wide eyed, as Hayoung paused her reading on the couch to stare at the pink haired girl whom sighed and turned to face them all. 

"What?" Annoyance seeping through her teeth.

"You look great." Inna said, from her door, with a kind smile. Jangmi nodded in thanks before grabbing her black leather jacket and leaving the house. "She's going on a date!" Inna exclaimed in excitement, the other four turning to her shock. 

 

Eunjae stretched as he waited in the elevator once it reached Soohyuk's floor he stepped off, skipping slightly pausing as he watched Soohyuk bid goodbye to another guy at his door, a meere touch of hands and Eunjae wanted to cut off the other's hand.  The taller male of the two, turning and walking towards Eunjae, but mostly the elevator. The glare Eunjae was sending to Soohyuk could kill anyone that wasn't use to Eunjae in general. Soohyuk obviously enjoying the look he was all to familiar with. Eunjae pausing his glare raking his brain as to why he would feel like this, only being able to equate it to nothing he could think of. 

"What's with the glare?" Soohyuk asked as Eunjae stepped inside, removing his shoes and putting on his normal pair of slippers, as Soohyuk closed the door behind them.

"What glare?" Eunjae friended ignorance as he flopped onto the couch, Soohyuk soon looming over him their faces a few centimeters apart. 

"it seemed like you were jealous." Soohyuk whispered, eyes falling to Eunjae's lips.

"Me? Jealous? Never. I know how fwb works." Eunjae said smiling pulling Soohyuk lower..

 

Jangmi removed her helmet, parking her bike, Changgu eyeing her as she handed him the keys. He shook his head in confusion due to her appearance.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Jangmi?" He asked, wiping fake tears as his dad opened one of the garage doors smiling brightly at Jangmi and her bike.

"Shut it." She said, as his dad walked to them rubbing his hands together.

"What is your baby in for tonight?" He asked smiling as he patted the seat of the bike.

"Detailing, a new paint job and of course storage as usual." Jangmi explained as a car pulled up, the three watching as the driver side door opened, Changgu becoming even more confused as Hongseok walked to them with a smile, his hair styled, a long black coat with a light cream sweater and dark pants. "I've got to go, so thanks in advance." She said, hugging his dad before high fiving Changgu and following Hongseok to his car. 
 

"Still haven't told her?"

"Not you too." Changgu whined heading inside not wanting to see Jangmi getting in Hongseok's car. 
 

Inna laughed as Daniel told Dahyun and Hayoung about the time his roommates and him formed a singing group. The two having been the only housemates home, asked Inna to invite Daniel over since the two were almost always together. 
 

Jangmi stepped out of the car and waited for Hongseok in front of the car, the crisp late afternoon air whipping through her jacket. She looked around as he locked his car, stepping beside her. Motioning her to follow him, her scoffing when noticing where they were. Entering the building and heading inside. Hongseok opened the door, letting Jangmi in first whom nodded at the male at the front desk.

"Well if it isn't my two favorite people!" Huiteak said from the desk smiling at the two whom looked each other in confusion before back to the man at the counter. "You guys know each other? Normally Seok comes with Jinhwan, Jangmi comes with Yanan. I'm not use to this combination." Huiteak said, motioning them to pay for their tokens, the two handing over their cards, shooting looks at each other to Huiteak's amusment.  "Heads up, He has the high score on most of the games in here."

Jangmi rose an eyebrow as Hongseok shushed him, avoiding Jangmi's gaze.

 

Jinwoo smiled as Shinwon and Yanan argued over who really won the last game, Jinwoo having tagged along to the two's annual arcade night that normally included Jangmi and Hyojung. Hyojung was on a mini vacation with his girlfriend, while Jangmi, to Jinwoo's knowledge, was on a date. Also, trying a new arcade for once.

But, he wasn't going to break it to the other two. 

"You guys hungry?" Jinwoo asked, the two pausing their arguement and looking to Jinwoo with stars in their eyes. Jinwoo chuckled, the three leaving the arcade and heading to some chicken place Shinwon's been wanting to try. 

 

Hongseok looked to Jangmi as they stood infornt of one fo the games that tested your strength.

"Since you like bets, if I do win, at least let me have your Kakao ID." Hongseok wagered. 

"And if you lose?"

"I'll grant any wish of yours." He said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter