chapter twelve: new information

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• • •

chapter eleven.

The start of the new week, was upon them. Midterms only a few weeks away, the hosuemates were beginning to study even more than normal. Jinwoo stretched as he the left the gate beside Hayoung, the younger of the two in black pants and a striped black and white shirt with a black long coat on top with blue accents on the seams. Jinwoo in a black coat with fuzzy lining and a black turtle neck and dark washed jeans. The two walking to the bus stop, moving to the side as a car that looked freshly polished drove past them, the following it with their eyes as it parked at the house. The two sharing a look before looking at the car again. 

Jangmi checked her phone as EUnjae ate some toast at the table, Dahyun making some more food as Inna drank maybe her fourth cup of coffee. Jangmi saluted dthe three as she headed to the door. throwing on her leather jacket over her grey hoodie with some design on the front, and ripped jeans with her hair up in a ponytail, and a pair of glasses on her face. The three looking at each other and shrugging, as Jinwoo and Hayoung waiting impatiently to see who the car was for. Someone stepping out of the driver side and walking to the front as Jangmi exiting the gate.

"I'm guessing their date went well." Jinwoo said, realising it was Hongseok opening the car door for Jangmi with a smile on his face. 

"Don't tell me your jealous?" Hayoung teased, Jinwoo shook his head.

"I'm jealous of that car, all nice and warm." He saghed before shivering. "Lets go before we miss our bus." Jinwoo said linking his arm over her shoulders, the two resuming their walk to the bus stop. 

"This isn't the same car is it?" Jangmi asked, noticed the tan interior versus the black from Friday.

"This is my dad's, mines in the shop getting some detail work done." Hongseok explained as they pulled onto the main street.

"So how rich is your family?" She asked, watching his face as he was focused on the road, chuckling at the question. 

"Why do you assume we're rich?" He asked.

"Both you and your dad have luxury cars and your bike is on the priceir end especially with the custom work. Plus your parents must have another car if they gave you theirs." Jangmi explained, as Hongseok slowed to a stop at a red light.

"Can't even lie now, so uh, pretty rich." Hongseok stated, rubbing the back of his neck. "They actually wanted me to do something I love instead of medicine. But, I want to be a doctor."

"Never actually heard of parents not wanting their child to be a doctor." Jangmi said, looking out the window as the light turned green.

 

Eunjae sighed as Soohyuk cotinued studying accross from him in the library, Eunjae just tired of studying for an upcoming exam. Soohyuk glanced at him and smirked, knowing Eunjae well enough to know how tired he was. 

"Maybe if you didn't go party with Zihei last night you would be able to focus." Soohyuk whispered, loud enough for the other to hear, earning a glare.

"Says the person who went to some party for another Univeristy. At least-"

"What are you jealous that I have more friends to hang out with?" Soohyuk teased, his eyes glancing up at Eunjae whom scoffed and leaned back in his chair.

"WHatever. I'm gonna go get coffee. Enjoy your boring homework." Eunjae said, standing to leave.

 

Inna smiled as she walked into her lab class, spotting Daniel talking with another fifth year, showing them his laptop most likely his notes. Or more likely Inna's, they tend to be more coherent. Inna set her bag down on the table pulling out her laptop, and removing her tan coat and setting it on the back of her chair. Wearing a light brown sweater tucked into black pants and her hair up in a messy bun. Daniel wipped his head to look at her and smile dreamily, making Inna chuckle and hit his arm. He only lifted his eyebrow in response before turning back to the other student. 

 

Hayoung held back a laugh as Jungwoo presented with his group in front of their class. She smiled when he locked eyes with her, trying to give some confidence as he looked around the classroom as his groupmate stumbled over their words again. Hayoung really felt for the guy, she didn't talk at all during her presentation to avoid the chance of that happening to her. Jungwoo sighed in relief once they finished and returned to his seat beside Hayoung. WHom patted his back in comfort.

 

Dahyun sighed as she leaned over the table in the library growing exhausted of looking at her Economics notes, looking out the large window looking over the courtyard she spotted Jinwoo walking with a girl, she assumed was in one of his classses passed off the constant conversation between the two. Turning to look at her notes again as her phone lit up beside the notes on the table. Checking it she saw another message from her mother.

mom:

See this is why you should have agreed to marry him.

A photo of a bouqet of flowers along with her mom's smiling face, Dahyun groaned internally. Locking her phone and flipping it over, trying to not think about him or Inna's question about her love life. Directing her attention back out to the fall leaves falling off the tre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter