chapter one : new blood

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • •

chapter one.

A girl fidgetted as she stood at the gate of the shared house, she glanced over her shoulder, her brother gave a thumbs up as she slowly reached to press the buzzer. Suitcases and boxes behind her holding her stuff as her brother leaned against his car, being her emotional support at the moment. Releasing a final deep breath she pressed the buzzer, stepping back as the gate flew up a shirtless giant looked her up and down before zipping up his hoodie.

"How can I help you?" He asked, eyeing the boxes as the girl looked at her brother whom was also quite taken aback at the tall male's actions.

"Yah. Yah. Yah. Yah. Have some manners." A tan woman hit his arm pushing him out of the way, to the right as she looked at the girl before them. "You must be Jang Hayoung. Welcome to Wonderland." She said with zero enthusiasm.

After her brother moved everything into her room with the help of the others, he hugged his sister before heading off.

"Alright, listen up childern, the adult is talking." The tan woman said, clapping her hands for their attention in the living room. "We need to introduce ourselves to the newbie. Name, age. Thats it." She said, they all nodded. "I'm Dahyun, unnie to you. "

"Jinwoo, feel free to call me oppa." He winked at Hayoung, she finally could put a name with the giant she didn't even know she would be living with.

"Inna, sunbae or unnie is fine. 94 liner." A girl with her hair in a bun and circle rimmed glasses on, said with a kind smile.

"I'm Eunjae, and we are going to be great friends. You can call me oppa." A tall guy with colored lenses on, and a bright smile said.

"Jangmi. 96 liner." A girl in a black hoodie, the hood covering most of her face.

That was Hayoung's first day in the house but, after four months in the house things seemed to get more interesting.

 

"I said no." Jangmi groaned as Jinwoo followed her around the kitchen, Hayoung sat in the veranda finishing up studying for her last final that day. Eunjae walked out of his room glasses covering the evidence of a late night, Inna had already began making her fifth cup of coffee that morning as Dahyun repainted her nails. Today marked the final day of the spring semester, everyone had spent the past week either studying or trying not to remeber that it is finals week.

A groan in pain caught everyone's attention as Jangmi walked away from a hunched over Jinwoo. They all shook their heads as it was obvious the tall male had been trying to get Jangmi to go out with him for the past week, which the tough girl was not having. 

"Hayoung you want a ride?" Jangmi asked as their buildings were close to each other, the timid girl seemed to be focused, Jangmi rolled her eyes and walked out the front door.

"Is it just me or does she not know her name sometimes?" Eunjae asked, as Inna handed him a strawberry milk from the fridge.

"How is she so strong?" Jinwoo groaned finally standing fully, holding his stomach as he grabbed his backpack and camera case off the couch.

"Maybe she is just focused in what she is doing?" Inna said, as her phone dinged signaling a text message. "I'm heading out for my class. Don't wait up." She said replying to the text message grabbing her back pack and heading out the door. "Hey, Soohyuk." She greeted, Eunjae choked on his milk at the name as the male walked inside bowing to Dahyun whom eyed Eunjae's coughing state. 

"You good?" Dahyun asked as EUnjae finally calmed down as Soohyuk picked the other's backpack up with a smile to him as they met face-to-face in the living room before heading out.

"Crap!" Hayoung exclaimed in a langauge Dahyun couldn't figure out, the girl hurridly packed her things before running out the door.

"Guess I should leave too." Dahyun said with a sigh as her phone chimed, she rolled her eyes ignoring the message.

 

"Finally! A week break!" Jungwoo exclaimed as Hayoung stretched as she left her final class, the two somehow becoming best friends the first semester.  "What are you going to do for this week?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter