chapter seven: new secrets

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• • •

chapter seven.

If Hayoung had a doubt in her mind about the housemates not caring for each other after Inna and Dahyun getting her back home and hanging out with her the rest of the night watching movies and eating snacks. Along with Jangmi sitting at a police station for at least 2 hours, followed by Jinwoo and Eunjae walking Hayoung to class the following Monday. She would've pinched herself. 

Jangmi's charges were dropped after the CCTV came in, Dahyun was more aware of Hayoung's presence at home talking to her more, Inna bringing her snacks late at night when the two would be studying in the living room. Eunjae walking with her to class, when Hayoung pointed out the guy was from her major. Jinwoo not letting her go anywhere by herself, realising how defenseless the girl really is.  Hayoung was content and calm in the house more than normal knowing they cared for each other that much.

Guilt was seeping in, for keeping such a big secret from them. Hayoung, in jeans and a black and white striped shirt tucked in with white sneakers, sat in a meeting room on a conference call, listening to all the professional jargin and contract details, she was getting bored. 

"SOunds good, on our side. She's all set to start next season then." Her mom, who doubled as her manager said, ending the call and dismissing their legal team. "Every okay? You seem a bit out of it." She asked, packing up the paperwork. Hayoung glancing at her watch. 

"I'm fine, I just have to get to class." Hayoung said, grabbing her long coat off the back of the chair along with her tote bag with her school work in it. Leaving the room, her mother sighed, pulling out her phone calling someone.

"Woojin, give your sister a visit for me." 

 

Hayoung began packing up her notebook as her lecture ended, putting her grey coat back on, students began leaving. Pulling her phone out, she realised Inna was going to be studying in the library on her side of campus. 

to. doctor inna unnie

my class just ended, i'll head there

Putting her phone in her coat pocket as she exited the lecture hall, heading down the hallway. Greeting a few seniors she recognised, exiting the building and begining her walk to the library. 

Walking to the normal spot Inna would be studying as of the last month, second floor by the window over looking the campus. Hayoung smiled spotting Inna, in black slim pants, a beige tee tusked in the front, tan coat on the back of her chair, her hairup in a messy bun on the top of her head. Along with Jangmi, in a black hoodie with pink detailing, and black ripped jeans. Tapping the table she waved at the two whom had headphones in, Inna smiled and moved her bag so Hayoung could sit beside her. Jangmi nodded in a greeting her eyes focused on her laptop and the book beside it. Halfway through November means Exams are closing in before winter break, which means the three were always studying. Eunjae would occasionally appear for an hour or two before falling asleep or getting bored and leaving. Jinwoo never "really vibed" with their study style, his words not theirs. 

Jangmi stretched, looking out the window at the sky then scanning the students below walking to class or heading home. She tilted her head and held back a laugh, reaching accross the table she tapped Inna's arm. Gaining the med students attention with minor annoyance in her eyes, Jangmi pointed out the window, Inna looking outside supressing a smile as Daniel jumped and waved with a big smile, then pointed to his phone. Jangmi watching the interaction, rose an eyebrow as Inna pulled out her phone.

from. daniel kang

I GOT THE INTERVEIW FOR SEOUL NATIONAL

Inna's head snapped to the male whom danced around in excitement, she typed on her phone turning to watch his facial expression.

to. daniel kang

what?! I didn't even know you applyed for clinicals there?

Daniel smirked, as he read his phone typing a response as someone walked to him.

from. daniel kang

I didn't want to get my hopes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter