chapter six: new alliances

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • •

chapter six.

Jangmi nodded to the building before them, Hayoung and Inna looking at each other in worry, as the pink haired girl walked up the stairs. The two running after her, since they had no other options. Expecting the worst, the two were pleasantly surpirsed by the bright neutral tones and arrange of clothing on racks lining the walls, as guys cheered. Jangmi motioned them to follow her deeper into the space, their eyes moving from side to side taking in all of the garments and decor. Their eyes landing on the group by what to be assumed is a make shift dressing room. 

"Mimi!" Hyuna called, smiling brightly hugging the pink haired girl tightly. "Perfect timing, I have just put everything together." She said, clapping her hands smiling to the two behind Jangmi. "Inna and Hayoung, right? I'm Hyuna, Jangmi's cousin and tonights fabulous stylist." Motioning the girls to follow her, Inna looking Hyuna up and down, feeling shabby in comparison to the beauty that is Hyuna. "Now, Jangmi, a fan favorite, mob boss. But, with an extra flare this year." Hyuna handing the other a hanger with garments on it. "Hayoung, just as pretty as Jangmi said. Which is why you are getting the covitted ice princess. " Handing her a hanger and shooing her off to the dressing room. "Inna, I thought going traditional would be a little too boring but, it suits you." Another hanger and shooed off with the other two. 

"We'll change out here, take your time." Changgu called, the guys losing their shirts quickly. 

Hayoung slowly removed her jacket glancing over at Inna whom had already put on a black lacy bodysuit, glancing to her left, Jangmi was completely topless, Hayoung turning red. Focusing back on the spot of the curtain before her, sneaking another glance spotting a tattoo on the olders rib cage before turning away again.

 

"Where are they?" Jinwoo asked, his hair disheveled thanks Soohyuk, fake blood dripping from his left eye and down his neck. Eunjae whom was busy taking pictures with Zihei, whom had turned into a goddess in the last hour including a flowly gold dress and gold glitter on her ceeks and collarbones. Soohyuk shrugged, his hands in his pockets, a jacket blazer matching the black and gold pattern on his pants, and forgoing a shirt. "What are you exactly?" Jinwoo asked Soohyuk whom raised an eyebrow at him.

"Tonight?" A nod. "A demon blending in with humans." Jinwoo scoffed throwing a look at Eunjae whom merely continued taking selfies. Dahyun returning to them with news. 

"No cover, if they will hurry their asses up. " Dahyun stated, glaring at a space in the growing crowd in Hongdae. Dahyun in a half black- half white dress the black side of her body with dark eye makeup and a single red eye contact, the white side with light glittery makeup. 

The group stopped complaining as the spot the three followed by the four boys and another girl, walk towards them. Jangmi's hair back in a messy ponytail pieces randomly down around her face, a white deep cut blazer stained with red paint splatter with matching slim fit pants. The guys swallowing as Hyuna had somehow talked her into leaving on a lowcut body suit stained red, merely connecting at her chest then cut down to her waist.  Inna in a black lace body suit with a black leather skirt, a single yellow contact and dark eye makeup, along with a pair of chunky heels. Hayoung in an icey blue sparkly dress, flowing down to her ankles slimly, along with a dainty crystal crown. 

"Woah." Jinwoo, Eunjae and Dahyun chorused as the three stood before them, Hyuna smiling proud of herself, as Hyojung smiled at her. 

"Lets go." Soohyuk announced, grabbing Eunjae by his collar heading to the line to get into one of the clubs. Jangmi stood by Shinwon the two playing games on their phones, Hyojung and Hyuna before them taking pictures of each other. Inna nodding as Changgu aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter