chapter fifteen

wonderland share house ⇔ chapter fifteen is out!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

• • •

chapter fifteen.

Hayoung shook her head as Jinwoo stared off the veranda into the night sky, Inna was at a study group with her classmates, Dahyun was out getting drinks with her coworkers, Eunjae was holed up in his room again, and here Hayoung sat watching Jinwoo sulk and regret his life choices. Mentally hoping Jangmi would walk through the door and snap him out of it. She was trying to read but, couldn't with the moody aura he was busy radiating. Sighing she stood and walked to the kitchen hoping a cup of tea would help the both of them. 

 

Jangmi rubbed her temples as Yanan pouted infront of her.

"You mean to tell me, that you only met with him because you've had a crush on him the whole time." She said, the three were sitting in a restruant, Hongseok sipped his beer as Yanan fidgetted with his hands.

"I-"

"It's fine. You need to confess, he was sulking all morning from what Hayoung told me." Jangmi said, sighing looking at her best friend. "Or at least close that door and move on." Yanan bit his lip, Jangmi glanced out the window before back to her best friend, reaching accross the table and holding his hand. "I'm pretty sure he likes you, if that makes it any easier." Jangmi said softly, Hongseok looking at the younger taken aback having never heard that tone from her in the time he's known her. 

"Mi mi I don't know-"

"You do know, let your heart make the choice not your brain." Jangmi said, Hongseok nodding along beside her. Yanan looked at the two of them pouting, Jangmi sighed again leaning back in her chair, she looked at Hongseok whom had finished his beer. "I need a stress reliever after this"

"Ew." Yanan grimaced, the two shook their heads at him.

"I think the track is still open, I can text Jinho hyung." Hongseok said pulling out his phone.

"Yanan, wanna go for a ride?" Jangmi said as Hongseok put his phone to his ear.

 

 

Yanan glared at Jangmi as Hayoung and Jinwoo walked onto the track with an obviliously annoyed Eunjae behind them. Hongseok was talking away with a shorter man that was doting on him, Jangmi went to greet the other, as Jinwoo swallowed avoiding Yanan's eyes.

"You four need to do the training, Jinho hyung will get you guys ready for the track." Hongseok said, introducing the housemates and Yanan to his hyung, the four following the shorter male. "You sure this is a good idea?" He asked Jangmi as the two put the gear on, a fancy sports car pulling up as they put on their helmets.

"Yanan doesn't like confrontation, Jinwoo will act like nothing happened, Hayoung will team up with Eunjae to avoid the sulky aura of Jinwoo. Thus the two will be stuck together. Are you sure you have them covered, I ca-"

"I need to spend my moeny somewhere this week. Plus might as well use your rich boyfriend while you can." Hongseok said, greeting the other driver casually, before sitting in the passenger seat. 

 

Yanan watched as Jangmi sped around the track before pulling into the garage.

"Loser, does a dare." Jangmi said, the housemates agreeing before Yanan had the chance to warn them. THAT was Jangmi being modest.

 

Yanan cursed under his breath as Jinwoo sat stunned, Jangmi had already got out of the car and changed out of the gear by the time the other two got back. Yanan and Jinwoo had not spoken a word to each other the whole time, avoiding even eye contact.

"What's your dare?" Eunjae asked, smirking since him and Hayoung came in second, Jangmi looked at Yanan then Jinwoo. 

"You two talk to each other, find out where you stand. I'm already tired of this silent treatment." Jangmi said, Hongseok having returned from paying for their permits, handing the others their offcial passes.

"On that note, I think-Think we should gooo." Eunjae said drawling out the last word the other four leaving the two alone.

"I'm Sorry." They both said at the same time, looking at each other confused.

"What are you sorry for?" Jinwoo asked, geniunely confused. 

"I should've told you this to start with. I've liked you for awhile now, and I was just hoping when you reached out to me it was cause you wanted to get to know me, but it was Jangmi. So I just kept helping you just to get to know you better. I know I should've stopped sooner, but getting to hang out with you was nice. That's it. That's all I've got." Yanan said, looking down at the ground.

"Well, this is a turn of events." Jinwoo said smiling to himself as he looked at Yanan, before continuing. "I liked Jangmi at first but, hanging out with you and getting to know you helped those feelings fade. I was running out of excuses and I had to see you more. So saying we were friends felt easier than admitting i had a crush on you. I mean I've liked guys before, so it wasn't a shock. But, I thought you liked someone else so, I buried my own feelings." Jinwoo said, Yanan finally making eye contact with him. "So? Are we good?"

"Are we still friends?" Yanan asked teasingly.

"I would very much like to be boyfriends at least." Jinwoo said smiling, Yanan returning the smile.

 

Eunjae sighed as Hongseok said bye to the three housemates, Yanan having went on a late date with Jinwoo on his bike. Jangmi walked the gate and jumped, before clearing and grabbing Hayoung heading back out the yard, Eunjae looking at the two confused before stepping inside and freezing.

"You weren't picking up. No one was home so I waited out here." Soohyuk said swallowing, as Eunjae looked around and cursed under his breath for his housemates ditching him. "Everything okay? You've been kind of out of it lately."

"Uh. Yeah. Everythings fine. Just tired from Univeristy and work."

"You're lying, Zhili said you haven't been working nor showing up to all your classes. WHats going?" Soohyuk asked, geniune concern on his face. 

"Just go hang out with Johnny, I'm busy." EUnjae said pushing past Soohyuk then froze and closed his eyes tight.

"How do you know I've been hanging out with Johnny? Better yet how do you know who Johnny is?" Soohyuk asked confused.

"A little i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter