In The Library

He is Kwon Ji Yong

"I wonder where Dara is..." TaeYang taught.

. . .

"Woah... GD sunbae is cute when sleeping... He look like an Angel. But howcome he's not like this when he is awake... That blonde hair and red lips were perfect. Woah... I hope you just sleep for the rest of your life.

 

Dara was looking at him closely with the kneeling position. She was staring at him since she knew he had fallen asleep. But TaeYang sunbae is still cuter. 

 

She stuck her tongue out as that thing came into her mind. She was going to touch GD's bangs and move it to see his ANGELIC FACE more clearly. But she was shocked when the sleeping GD grabbed her hand. "Don't ever..." GD said as he opened his perfect eyes.

 

"Okay, you don not look Angelic anymore. Don't worry I don't have any bad intention. You're not my type." Dara replied as she gave GD one of her best smirk. But as she said those words, TaeYang went into her mind and she suddenly blushed and began smiling. 

 

"Yah, you look like an idiot. Is that what you call 'girl with no bad intention'?" GD replied as he stood up fixing his uniform but still looking at the weird blushing Dara.

 

"Feeler." Dara said as she looked up.

 

GD fixed his hair and just ignored Dara as he walked going back to the classroom. 

 

I can't believe it. He's TaeYang's BESTFRIEND?!

 

As GD was walking to the corridors, the girls were making cute faces and staring at him and he noticed that it was lunch time since plenty of students were eating and spazzing around the campus.

 

"Hey! JiYong... Have you seen Dara?" TaeYang shouted as he ran towards GD.

 

"Ah... Yeah. She's in the library." GD replied as he pointed out the way to the library.

 

"Thanks JiYong, I'll see you later!"

 

"Ya! Wait!" 

 

GD was calling TaeYang when suddenly, bunch of girls cornered him.

 

"Oppa~~ You're so handome! Can you please be my tutor and come over my house?" One of the girls surrounding him said as she twirled GD's necktie.

 

GD was so annoyed and pulled his necktie back. "Well, I don't waste my time teaching someone who will NEVER learn." He replied as he gave her his death glare and passed through the girls cornering him who were giving love letters and weird stuff.

 

"WAIT JIYONG OPPA!" The girl shouted.

 

GD heard the girl calling him Ji Yong. He turned his back looking at the girl, and the girl was smiling, thinking that GD's mind had changed but instead, GD walked slowly with black aura surrounding him. "One last thing, DO NOT EVER call me that name... Arasseo?" GD said as he gave a death glare to the frightened girl looking at him also.

 

"Y-yes." The girl replied as she took one step backward away from the mad scary GD.

 

He turned his back again away from the girls and continued walking. 

 

Should I go back to the library? 

 

GD was thinking if he would follow his best friend or not since he doesn't want to see that weird girl. But when he suddenly saw the girls again, he ran to the library and there, he saw TaeYang patting Dara's head. He approached them and he noticed that Dara saw him too and gave him a smirk again as if telling him that he should go away and leave.

GD ignored Dara and stood beside TaeYang.

 

"Ya! You left me with the girls there." GD said to TaeYang with his sparkling handome eyes looking at Dara with his hands on the table.

 

"Sorry Ji Yong, I just became worried to Dara." TaeYang replied as he looked up seeing GD's face and he just smiled.

 

"JiYong? That's your name? You have the same name as the son of the president of a popular and successful family. Well, I bet it's just in name. HAHAHA!" Dara told him as she gave a laugh.

 

TaeYang and GD was staring at her.

 

"Well, Don't you ever call me that name." GD replied with black aura again surrounding his whole body and personality.

 

"The what? JIYONG JIYONG JIYONG JIYONG JIYONG???" Dara asked and continued teasing the annoyed GD.

 

TaeYang looked at Dara which just made her stop and GD's angry face just became worst. "He is."TaeYang said as he looked at Dara.

 

"He is what?" Dara asked curiously.

 

"JiYong."

 

"I know. It's his name. I don't understand you. Just tell it." 

 

It became very silent between all of them and Dara had found out what TaeYang meant and her eyes widened. He looked at GD and stood up.

 

"YA! K-K-Kwon J...Ji Yong?" Dara asked nervously and didn't know what to do if he say 'YES'.

 

GD just looked at her and Dara started making an awkward smile. "It's okay Dara. Sit down." TaeYang said as he pulled Dara making her sit on the chair.

 

GD looked at her more closely which made his face just a few centimeters away from Dara's baby face. "Arasseo?" GD said.

 

Dara was still shocked and the foolish and stupid things she had showed to that man began circling on her head. Dara just gave a nod but still, with shame on herself.

 

GD decided to just go out of that library and transfer to another place where he could be at peace. He tried to hide from the girls as he walked towards his direction. 

What's happening to me this day... Argh!

 

Luckily, the laboratory was not in use and he went there. He just sat down on the high silver chair and stared at the materials placed on the table. He was wondering what did TaeYang liked about that girl.... That weird girl... She was just trying to get people's attention. This is .

 

GD really cursed those girls who acts so weird just to get people's attention. He really hated girls because he taught all of the girls in the World were just the same.

Attracting people. Making guys fall in love with them, pretty girls underestimate people. Those weird things always come into his mind. And while he was sitting at that moment, he has taught plenty of weird things about girls and he just hated them more today. He was now starting to hear the bell and he's too lazy to go upstairs.

 

I'llstay here no matter what! I won't go!

 

He was still in peace when suddenly, a girl entered the room. It seemed like the girl didn't notice him sitting there since he was at the corner of the room. He just looked where that girl was going. The girl just sat on the floor and do nothing. Is she sleeping or what? Wait, that pink hoody is familiar... 

 

"Dara?" GD asked, looking at the girl on the floor.

 

The girl looked seemed to hear him and started looking around, Poof. She saw GD.

 

"ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME?" GD asked harshly.

 

"Mianhe, I'll just transfer to another place. I'm not following you." Dara replied as she stood up and leave the room

 

GD was surprised for what Dara just showed him. "She's weird. She's really affected for what happened a while ago... Poor kid." GD sighed but later on just made a giggle.

 

GD leaned and looked over the sky through the glass window and just wondered how a tiring day it was for him...

 

....................Chapter 2 End...........................

Okay. I'm sorry, it's quite a boring chapter but still,

thanks for reading :D

Don't worry this is just the first part. nyehe :P

I'll make sure that the story in the next chapters will

be more like...Argh. Haha.

 

GD GD Baby Baby Baby~~~ :D