Peace.

He is Kwon Ji Yong

"Hey Dara, can you go out with me... For a date?" Tae Yang asked as he walked with her.

 

Dara blushed. "D-date?" She asked, not believeing what she heard since she wasn't expecting that someone would ask her out. He was the first one who asked her for a date.

 

"Yes. Date." He repeated with a smile.

 

Dara was still in the moment of fantasy thinking that it was a fairy tale as her eyes glowed. "S-sure..." She bit her lower lip.

 

"C'mon." Tae Yang smiled as he held her hand which made her heart jumped.

 

"Now?" She raised her eyebrows.

 

"Yes... But if you want, we could just do it tomorrow." He smiled.

 

Dara shook her head and smiled. "No, its okay... So where are we going?" She asked.

 

"To a place where only peace could be found..." He smiled as she lead her to his car.

 

Where peace would be found? Library? Nuh... Is still there a place that has peace other than Library...

 

Dara's POV

Was Tae Yang just trolling? Was he serious for asking me out on a date? And where is that place he's talking about... I could only find peace in the Library. Not in my room... Bom always invades my room. We went inside his car. I don't know where we were going but I feel comfortable enough. Since I like him. I don't care if what place he would bring me. I kept on thinking the word Library. I don't know. We stopped somewhere. It was a nice place. It wasn't familiar at all. It was my first time to see that place. There's no other people other than us. He was right. It was quiet... And windy... We were both standing on the grass. We could see the mountains on the other side. We watched the sunset. I felt something, I wasn't really sure if I should be happy or sad after seeing that sunset. I looked at my hand and Tae Yang was holding it. It was a little awkward since it was too fast but it doesn't matter anyway... I like him. It was getting dark and colder so we decided to go back inside the car. There was only silent until he asked me.

 

"Are you happy?" Tae Yang asked me and I answered "Yes."

 

I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. We went on a restaurant. We ate together. I was so happy. I kept on blushing. All the food he ordered were my favorite, even the drink.

. . .

"Are you happy?" Tae Yang asked again and I nodded with a smile. "Thank You..." I added sofly and he drove me home. 

. . .

{Flashback}

"Ji Yong... What will happen for the next day? Next week? Or next month?" Tae Yang asked.

 

" I don't know either... I might be experiencing pain today but its still nothing compared to what will happen next..."

 

Ji Yong's answer made me nervous and sad. When I saw him, he was really in pain and that was still nothing compared in the future? Could he make it? I know it isn't nice to think of that but I just can't stop on wondering. 

 

"I'm in the stage 2... Theres still treatment for that..."

 

I smiled when I heard about it. 

 

"I don't like to have surgery..."

 

My smile was changed with a worried look. "Do you want to die?!" 

 

"I'm afraid..." Ji Yong replied with a soft voice.

 

"No. Ji Yong. There's no time to be afraid or else you'll live in regrets..." I tried to convince him but after that, he just kept quiet. 

 

Live?

 

He didn't want to argue with me. Well... I can't blame him too if he's afraid I mean, I have no rights to force him, I don't know the feeling but I just can't help it. I want him to take the surgery. I just gave him some time. When I was about to leave their house, something stopped me. It was him. I heard a soft moan with heavy breathing. I came back again to check him. And I was right. He was in pain again. I didn't know what to do.

 

"What should I do Ji Yong?!" I panicked again. He must be really in pain. He was cold and sweating. He gritted his teeth as he curled himself up.

 

"Quiet, T-Tae Yang... Theres n-nothing to... do..." He replied.

 

"What do you mean, there's nothing to do? I'll take you to the hospital... C'mon." I took his arm but he refused. Well, if it was him that I should convice and force, it will take time.

 

"You... k-know that my parents have lots of connections in different hospitals..." He whispered.

 

"And, so? You'll choose to die?" I replied, trying to hold back my temper.

 

"They w-would bring me to... A-America..." His tears rolled down his face.

 

"Ji Yong! Stop being so immature. This is for your own good! And so what if they bring you there?!" Tae Yang bursted into anger.

 

Ji Yong didn't say a word. He didn't want to answer the question.

 

________________________________________

Author's Note:

Hello. Sorry if I will be updating late.

The classes will start tomorrow but don't worry,

I won't abandon this story. LOLs.

Thanks for reading! :D.

I would like to thank my bestfriend XxBlackBeat

for giving me some ideas. XDD.