Saving my life

He is Kwon Ji Yong

 

When GD decided to take the lesson, he went outside the Library with his real attitude again. But when he took a few steps in the stairs, he saw Dara sitting on one of the level. GD stomped his feet as he continued going up. Dara opened her closed eyes when she heard the loud noise. When she looked up, she saw the guy crossing his arms on his chest as he looked at her. Dara was pissed off because of that rude guy standing right beside her…

 

“WHAT?!” Dara shouted as she stood and faced GD.

 

“You have to attend classes, if the teachers found out that we’re together when cutting classes, we’re gonna be dead.” GD replied as he stared at Dara. “Are you… Being nice to me?” Dara asked excitedly as she looked at GD’s face closer.

 

“No. I just don’t want to hear some words from people that I’m hanging out with a weird girl.” He replied as he continued walking.

 

“Okay bestie.” Dara replied as she looked at GD.

 

“No.Never. That won’t happen. Don’t call me bestie. Weird.” GD replied as he gave Dara a smirk from his place.

 

“Fine.”

 

Dara walked after GD and decided to have classes. She would be dead if her parents find out what she’s doing all her life in an expensive school.

 

She took a deep breath before opening the back door.

 

When she went inside, the professor was badly looking at her. “Ms.Park.” The professor said as he looked at Dara’s direction who is about to sit. All of the students looked behind and started staring at her.

 

“Y—yes sir?” She replied nervously as she stopped herself from sitting.

 

“You don’t attend classes and now you’re even late? Don’t you think I should call your parents?” The professor said as he stared at the nervous Dara.

 

“I..I’m sorry sir.” She replied as the sweat began rolling down her forehead.

 

"Can you please give me an explanation to this?”

 

Dara stayed quiet since she really can’t think of a reason. She’s not that good at making reasons.

 

“—And you’re cutting classes.” The professor added.

 

“S…sir?” Dara’s legs were shaking really badly.

 

She didn’t expect that it would result to that. Her professor would do it infront of the class, and now it just made everything worst,  it’ll just make the students more rude to her.

 

“Please take your sit. I’ll call your parents later.”

 

Dara sat down, she was so nervous when she heard her professor told that he’ll be calling her parents.

 

Dara. What did you do…

 

Dara’s sweat were still rolling down her forehead. She couldn’t imagine how her parents would react to it and how she would disappoint them.

.    . .

GD went inside the classroom and everything was normal. The students would just look at him sit to his chair and the professor would just also look at him and say nothing. What could they do? GD is the owner of that school. All of them including his professor knows that he’s not attending classes and no one would scold him for that. Only his parents could...Even worst than that… That’s the thing GD doesn’t like to happen, that if someone would report his parents what he had been doing in the school. GD was staring outside the window, and looking at the clear blue sky.

 

GD’s POV

Today’s weather is nice… I hope people would just be like weather…Especially for my parents… But the weather don’t remain the same. I hope today would just be everyday…

 

I went here in the classroom 2 hours before dismissal time. USELESS.20 minutes left… I spent my time staring at the sky…

This is already dismissal time.I went outside to look for my fetcher. I saw the professor scolding Dara who were infront of the Faculty. I could see Dara’s tears. I tried to ignore her, it’s none of my business but I realized it’s because of the ‘cutting classes’issue but I felt guilty about that as I think about it. I could do everything I want. 

I also don’t attend classes but they wouldn’t mind. It’s unfair. She was having a hard time and me, minding my ownself and no one would scold me not unless my parents. As I continued looking at her being scold by the professor and even threaten, I couldn’t help myself to step forward near them.

I know I’m not nice but, I’m not  being unfair. After the hesitations, I approached them and when the professor saw me, he greeted me as if he’s not mad. Because of that I felt more guilty. Dara was wiping her tears and still looking down without looking at me.

“Mr.Kim, if this is all about the cutting classes issue, just forget it.” I commanded him.

 

“W-why Mr.Kwon?”

 

“Well… Just don’t make this worse. Don’t call her parents anymore… “ He commanded again and this time with more serious voice.

 

Dara’s swollen eyes widened and stared at the two of them. And even grew more wider when the professor followed GD’s order.

 

“I’ll see you next week Ms.Park.” The professor said as he turned to Dara then entered the faculty room.

 

Before Dara could thank GD, he was already walking away. She decided not to follow him since it would be a little awkward for her.

 

Dara was slight relief that  her parents wouldn’t know and she could still have another chance.

 

“Thanks for saving me GD…”