Fine

He is Kwon Ji Yong

Tae Yang knew it wasn't right to just leave him, but being Ji Yong's bestfriend, he also has the right to respect his decisions but it's different. This is the situation where life and death's included.

-------

"Are you okay now?" Tae Yang asked him.

 

Ji Yong nodded. "You can leave now Tae Yang, you still have something to do." He added and looked at Tae Yang with a you-know-what-it-is.

 

Tae Yang sighed. "Are you really serious in this? This is wrong..." 

 

"Yes. Just do it... For me."

 

"But if she asked me, don't expect that I'll lie to her..." 

 

"Please. Just give me some time to think. It isn't so easy." 

 

Tae Yang paused and just gave him a nod. "I would be leaving now, dude. Just call me if you need something or what." He offered as he opened the door. "Sure, thanks." Ji Yong replied with a smile.

 

Tae Yang's POV.

I know that this is really not right but I can't decline his request. I'll have to do this as his bestfriend but I know that in the end I would be hurting someone's feelings. I wanted to tell this to his parents for his own good but something has been stopping me. I just could feel that he isn't ready. I should let him be the one to tell this but I just don't know what do if it's too late before he could make a decision.

 

And I'm afraid that I'll do the same thing. I'm all confused now. Even if I like her, I just feel it isn't right. She's liking me not because I do things she wanted but it's because of Ji Yong's. Everytime she tells me that she's happy, I know it isn't because of me. Why wouldn't Ji Yong just confess to her? I don't care about my feelings now. All what matters is my bestfriend. The situation is different. I should be the one to sacrifice in this situation. 

 

I always have to wear a fake smile in the school. And pretend that everything's going out well. Explain why Ji Yong's absent. Make some reasons. Out of town, business of his parents. But the real reason was that, he's in pain.

 

I really don't know what to do now. Ji Yong doesn't really want to tell anyone, in case if I just didn't found him in that cubicle, up until now I wouldn't know everything about that Stomach Cancer.

 

[Flashback 1]

Tae Yang took Ji Yong's notebook for some notes but he found doodles. And a small name of Dara. He chuckled and flipped the pages of the notebook but he found a page that caught his atention. "Gastrectomy or Palliative surgery?" 

 

He got curious and opened his laptop for some researches. He read what does that mean and that thing is for Stomach Cancer.  "What's this for? Homework?' He chuckled.

----------

[Flashback 2]

"Ya! Why are you vomiting?" Tae Yang laughed.

 

"Nothing. It's just because of the movie I've *vommits* watched." 

 

"Why didn't you call me so I'll come and watch with you?" Tae Yang continued on laughing.

 

"You, silly. You know that I don't like bloods and ugh *vommits* Nevermind.

 

...So Ji Yong was in pain t-that time... 

-----------

[Flashback 3]

"C'mon. Let's go to Jeju, dude!" I glomped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck, playing randomly like a foolish brother.

 

"A-ah... Tae Yang. Go away man. I'm n-not feeling well."

 

"Oh, stop making excuses! You're being so obvious. I won't take no for an answer." I laughed as I lightly hit him on his arm.

...........

Tae Yang's POV

And until he showed me the paper. Everything seemed like a nightmare that has been real. As I stepped out of the car, I saw Dara waving her hand and smiling. I ran towards her and patted her head like a kid. "Where's Ji Yong?" She asked me. "Ugh... He's out of town."

 

"Again?" She raised her eyebrow and I just nodded. "Howcome he's been going out of town so often..." I just smiled at Dara and tried to focus her attention to other things. "So, what's up?" I asked her. "Well, I'm just preparing for the test  tomorrow my life is at peace today because Jessica is hanging out with her friends and she haven't seen me yet this day." She chuckled. "Oh. That's really nice." I made a light chuckle. 

 

"Hey, why is Ji Yong out of town?" Dara asked which made me a little nervous since I'm not very prepared for these kind of questions.

 

"You know, his family's there, he's the only one living here in Korea and for some business family trip, his family wanted him to be there. You know, people wanted to meet them, to see them, to know them..."

 

"That must be really tiring. But, why does he need to stay here in Korea? Why won't he be living with his family abroad? In that way, it would be easier for him." Dara chuckled.

 

"It's because he doesn't see his parents in a way how the other people sees their parents. They're nice, sometimes. To the people they know but they're kinda strict when it comes to him. They've been thiking lot of ways just to ask him to live with them but I just think his happiness is here."

 

"He's right. We really don't know each other yet... His life must be so interesting. Please tell me abou him." Dara smiled.

 

"I can't go so far from these informations. He might get mad at me. Why don't you just ask him when he attend classes?" I chuckled.

 

"But he doesn't even bother to look at me. Just tell me please!" Dara insisted so I also ended up at telling stories while we were walking.

 

"Ji Yong is a type of guy who doesn't like showing his real feelings infront of people but he's really nice. He's fun to be with but at  times, he just wants to be alone. He doesn't like talking with girls. He said it just makes him annoyed. He doesn't like being the one who's making adjustments just to make others happy. He's weird like that but when you two get to be friends, he's really a good guy." 

 

"Howcome the both of you got to know each other so well? How'd you approach him and asked him if you two could be friends if he's too rude in the first place?"

 

"I didn't ask him nor insisted to be his friend. I just talk to him, as if I was talking to nothing. I just got used to it. I just talk and talk and talk. As the time passed by, little by little, he began replying. Until he was completely talking to me."

 

"That was awesome! Then does that mean that I just continue on bothering him and talk to him?"

 

"You're so silly." I laughed.