Sure?

He is Kwon Ji Yong

 

GD’s POV

It’s another day but everything is still the same...Students were having fun, laughing, hang out with friends…Girls would flirt, some would hang out with their boyfriends and boys would do the same… And me, here… Thinking how my life would be without peace, trying to escape from everything…

I wanted peace…. But still, I can’t… That Dara…I don’t know why she would waste her time talking with a person who is still a stranger to her… No, I almost forgot… Everyone… Most of the students would bully her. Some would do it for fun, some because of insecurities…Some think she is weird… Like what I do….

 

Argh! This . How could my bestfriend have a friend like her?! There are so many other girls better than her…

 

I walked along the corridors and enjoy the peace. Everyone was at their classrooms. I haven’t attend classes since Tuesday. Well, what do they care… It’s so boring.

My classmates would just stare and look at me every move that I make. I feel like failing the exams in my college. I don’t want to be a doctor. Why would my parents decide for me?! They would always say it’s for my future, be successful! Well that if that happened.

 

I went inside the Library and noticed Dara sitting on the floor beside the shelf and waving her hand to me as if calling me to go over there. I just crossed my arms on my chest and turned my back. But before I could leave the Library she blocked my way. I just looked at her, but it’s as if she doesn’t feel any fear in the way I look at her.

 

That girl is really weird!

...

"What do you want?" GD asked Dara as he raised his right eyebrow.

 

"Just stay here for a while." Dara replied.

 

"Doesn't your professor notice that you're cutting classes?"

 

"I don't care. It's so boring there. When TaeYang isn't here, they would stare at me all the time. It's as if I had done wrong at them." 

 

Wow, we feel the same way but I can't stay with her until later. I couldn't imagine what would happen if I do that again.

 

GD walked again but when he was about to open the door, he felt that someone had been pulling his pure white uniform.

 

"Please don't tell the teachers that I have been cutting classes." Dara said as she made a teary eyed look.

 

"Well, if you think that teary eyed look would let me feel something on you. Don't expect that would happen. And you just gave me an idea."

 

GD turned his back again but this time, someone had been pulling his legs.

 

"GD Sunbae! Please!!! You can't!"

 

"Why wouldn't I?" GD said as he crossed his arm on his chest again, as if pissing Dara off.

 

"I would help you when you have problems."

 

"Too many, you can't handle it."

 

"I would find you a pretty girlfriend!" 

 

"Nu-uh." GD replied as he shook his head.

 

"I'll teach you in the subjects you have difficulty with!" 

 

"Really?" GD said showing a big grin on his face.

 

"Yes! As long as you won't tell any of the teachers!!!!"

 

"Sure?" GD replied again.

 

"Yes!" Dara replied for the last time and tears were about to roll down her face but when she suddenly saw GD nod, her face lit up.

 

"Follow me."

 

GD walked along the book shelves and took a book. He sat on the floor and Dara did the same. Dara was still showing her smile to GD as if thanking him for not telling the teachers. GD handed Dara a book.

 

"Here. Page 147." GD said as he showed a big grin again

 

What's with this smile?

 

Dara's smiley face turned into a shocked expression and her face turned red. "Y...you really have to study this?" Dara said as she cleared .

 

Her reaction was really funny. I'm sorry Dara kid, you're just so funny.

 

"My parents wanted me to be a doctor, I think I have to study that in advance..." GD replied, hiding his giggle inside his mouth.

 

Why GD?! Why?! Why do you have to be a doctor?! Just tell the teachers!!! It's so awkward to teach a guy like you!

 

Dara was about to open when she saw GD looking at her from head to toe with a big grin on his face. "Ya! Stop that! What are you looking at?!" She yelled as she covered her body with the book she was holding and her hand. 

 

"Sorry GD. Just report me to the teachers, but I really have to go!" Dara made a reason as she placed the book infront GD.

 

Dara ran out of the Library. 

 

I can't imagine her reaction! She's such an immature...

 

GD was left in the Library alone and bursting into laugh as he saw the funny reaction of Dara and how her face turned red when she saw the book.

 

So glad that the Librarian was in the other room... I wish Dara would be like that always! 

 

After a while GD stopped from laughing and began to be serious again... He returned the book to the shelf and sat again as he closed his eyes.

...

Dara's POV

That GD! I really hate him! I don't care if they will kick me out here later or tomorrow! I'll never please him again! He's weird! He would just make fun of me when he wanted to, and sometimes he would just curse me. What'swrong with him! ARGH!!! I hope TaeYang would be here by next week... He's the only person that understands me! Not like his bestfriend!!! He's totally different from TaeYang. ARGH!

...............Chapter 4 End..................

As you can see. The background and the picture is different 

as you read the story but this will be different as soon as 

I already made the next next chapters...

Thanks for reading!:D