The Bully

He is Kwon Ji Yong

"Ya!" Dara shouted as she jumped to grab the book from Tiffany.

 

"Go and tell your mom hmm...~! HAHA!!!" Tiffany said as she waved the book back and forth over Dara's head.

 

Dara was trying to reach her book Oh DAMN! She is just too tall!

 

"Ehm..." They heard a voice from somewhere. At first, they were both finding where the voice came from but Tiffany just continued bullying Dara.

 

"C'mon Dara! You wouldn't able to study if you wouldn't get this! POOR LITTLE KID!" Tiffany teased Dara as she laughed continously.

 

SHUT UP ! You're voice really irritates me.

 

Dara started looking at her. "What now? Getting mad?" Tiffany said as she raised her eyebrows to Dara.

 

Someone tapped Tiffany on the shoulder. When she looked back her eyes almost popped out when she saw a handsome guy standing in front her and even look at her.

 

"JiYong~!!!" She shouted as her face lit up.

 

GD took the book from her hand effortlessly. . What was that. I almost planned to use a chair just to get that book. 

 

He turned to Dara standing right behind Tiffany and suddenly grabbed her left arm. He placed the thick heavy book to Dara's open hand which made her straight arm bend because of the weight of that Chemistry book. 

 

He turned again to Tiffany and looked at her coldly.

 

"Oppa~! That girl gives me headache... She always annoy me! Omo~~~" Tiffany told GD as if they were close already and she started to act foolishly which made Dara's eyes widened.

 

"Well...Poor Tiffany..." GD replied sarcastically as he placed his palm on Tiffany's forehead.

 

WHAT?!

 

Dara was staring at them with her face shocked when suddenly Tiffany spoke again.

 

"Y-yeah oppa~!" 

 

That . Sheeze!

 

"Poor girl--"

 

GD looked beside him and Dara saw him made a smirk then looked again at Tiffany.

 

Is he trying to do something? Of course yes. Hmm...

 

"... I think your brain was already affected and damaged by the beauty products and medicine that you take...Or... You just don't have anything inside here..." GD said as he flickered Tiffany's forehead twice.

 

Dara couldn't control herself from laughing out loud but she tried her best not to show it since it would realy be rude.

 

Tiffany pushed GD and rolled her eyes to Dara. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" Tiffany shouted with her high pitch voice.

 

Ouch.

 

Dara giggled as she looked at Tiffany who was walking away acting like a .

 

"Ah...And don't you ever call me JiYong!" GD shouted as he looked at Tiffany, seeing her disappointment through her actions.

 

Tiffany turned back and just rolled her eyes again. Suddenly, she stumbled because of her super high heels. "Ahhh!!! I can't take this anymore!"

 

GD was laughing endlessly as he looked at Tiffany cursing them.

 

Dara's POV

Ji Yo--GD was laughing endlessly. Is this really happening??? It's my first time to see him laugh. I know I just met him this school year but it's because I just often see him act coldly and mad and sometimes just too lonely or quiet. Tiffany could make him laugh? Well, he's mean. He laughed because of something rude not because of funny thing. Oh, well. That's just the same. I even laughed at Tiffany. It's just so funny!

 

Aigoo! After this moment I'm sure he'll be back to normal again!!! The 'KWON JI YONG' attitude. I don't really like him but I admit it, he is more handsome when he laugh. I don't see him smile that much yet but I saw him laugh. (That's pretty weird).  I can't really believe this but I have to. He's right in front me and I can see him with my two cute eyes.

^0^~~~^0^~~~^0^

I went inside my classroom and just simply sat there and do nothing. TaeYang sunbae is not here. He's at the hospital looking after his sick grandfather. I want to visit him but if I have a chance. ARGH!!! All I can do for now is stick to Ji--GD and I am not sure until when will sunbae be absent.

 

Sheeze! If I don't stick with him, bullies would start approaching me... Mwahaha! This would be a great idea. BINGO! Bullies won't approach me if I stick to GD. 

 

Bwahahaha! Thanks TaeYang sunbae! You have a great friend like him. *smirk*

^0^~~~^0^~~~^0^

It's still lunch time and I'm starting to search for GD sunbae... I'm pretty sure he won't go to a place where plenty of students go. It's either he is in the Science Lab. or in the Library...

I opened the door in the Science Lab but he's not there... Well, he's probably in the Library... Oh Crap. Why would Tiffany be here? She's a dummy person! I looked at the inner part of the Library, behind the huge shelves and wherever he could possibly be. He's not here. Stupid, why would he go here if Tiffany is here. And that stupid , Went in the Library to have fun and make some irritating noise. 

 

I managed not to look at her anymore to avoid situation like a while ago but she just saw me when one of her co- friends pointed at me. Oh isn't it nice ARGH! Crap!

 

Tiffany, with her other friends started approaching me and began telling offensive words. I just looked around expecting and hoping that someone would save me.

I couldn't see anyone else, the Librarian is taking her lunch...maybe...  And I couldn't run since it'll just make them think that I'm WEAK and they could bully me anytime they want. I have to fight back! But... H-O-W?

 

I suddenly saw GD coming out behind the Librarian's table. And what exactly he would be doing there?

 

"Do you know that this is L-I-B-R-A-R-Y?" He spoke as he looked where Tiffany together with her friends and I was standing. I admit it, it annoyed me...a little when he spelled  it and like drag it into our faces.

 

"You want me to explain it? Well, even kindergartens could probably know it. Don't tell me you don't know." He added.  "It is a noun. This is where books are kept and where people reads... Is that enough or should I add more?"

 

I was thankful he was there even if he included me in his words.

^0^~~~^0^~~~^0^

The girls were surprised but just imitated Tiffany as she rolled her eyes. Tiffany and her friends began approaching GD who was still standing behind the Librarian's table. "Be thankful you are GD... Don't be so rude if you don't want us to harm your Dara." Tiffany whispered as she gave GD a death glare.

 

My Dara?

 

GD was just fixing the papers he was holding and not even bothering himself listen to Tiffany's nonsense words. The girls including Tiffany went out of the library and slammed the door. 

Dara asked him if what he was doing but instead, he just gave her a look saying 'It's none of your business.' Dara just knelt on the floor in front the table and leaned on it. Dara noticed GD's unreadable expression on his face. They're the only one in the library since everyone was busy hanging out with their friends.

 

"What you want?" He asked.

 

I just shugged.

 

"Listen up. Even if you're my bestfriend's friend don't expect me to be nice to you also." He added but still arranging some papers.

 

That sentence kinda offended me but it's okay since my only purpose was to just stick with him so bullies would avoid me. Nyaha! GD is really...kinda...weird. He's from a rich family with high professions. He's so popular! His family owns the school where we always attend. He's not proud of it or even talk about it. That's what rich people always do... I think...

 

They began hearing the students going upstairs when the bell rang. The Librarian also went back in the Library. Before she could enter, GD and Dara was already sitting on the different table. 

 

Dara noticed the paper which GD was holding a while ago. She managed to asked what it was but he just went out of the Library after giving Dara that kind of look again.

 

Dara decided to attend class. For today... She went to the fouth floor where her classroom is. She sighed before entering the door. "I hope they won't notice me." 

 

She entered the room and sat at the corner of the room where she was expecting no one would notice her. 

GD's POV

That Dara... What is she expecting... Really? Well, I know she needed my help since TaeYang is not here. Bullies would bother her. What is she really up to that the bullies were attracted to her?

 

She is silly sometimes, respectful, in a bad mood, lonely, noisy. I hope TaeYang would be here to help her instead me. I have no responsibilities for her. If it wouldn't because of my bestfriend I wouldn't even help her out with Tiffany... No... Not that... I should help anyone when it comes to that stupid girl.

 

It's so hard to be known by everyone.

 

So what if I came from that family? We're still humans! *Sigh* Can't we just have a pecaeful and normal life? I feel like I wanna fail the exams the whole school year.

Don't wanna add professionals in the family anymore. . JiYong what are you saying...

^0^~~~^0^~~~^0^

Okay, the class is about to start and either on of us is not interested. That Mr.Kim is so shy to me and being so awkward, even the other teachers. They couldn't move freely and properly. I'm not saying I like cruel teachers. It's just that I don't like teachers being uneasy because of me. Well, just be quite thankful for some advantages.

You can do anything you like, sleep, daydream, doodle or whatever. But I prefer going out that doing all of those stuff in the class.

...But Dara always cut classes and she always see me walking and always bother me and even walk with me. I can't ba too mean to her since she's still TaeYang's friend but of course it doesn't mean I'll be so nice to her.

I would often walk with her...No... She'll often walk with me. And do nothing just walk. Only silence between us. Even if I can feel she's bored, she wouldn't leave and it's kinda weird. She won't do any good... No... That's too much for me to say... She's a...weird girl...

 

.............Chapter 3 End................

 

Thanks for reading! :D ^0^