I know. I know

He is Kwon Ji Yong

 

While GD was at the back of the car, on his way home he felt his phone vibrate and found out Tae Yang was calling him. He saw that he called almost 5 times and saw 11 messages from his bestfriend.

 

“Yes Tae Yang?” GD answered as he flipped his phone.

 

“I’ll be going to school on Monday. Everything’s okay now so I could start everything normally again this time.”

 

“So,why’d you call me 5 times and sent me 11 messages?”

 

“Ah, it’s just because you wouldn’t answer the phone call. I just wanted to be updated about Dara.”

 

“Why don’t you call her? Don’t tell me—“

 

“Okay, fine.  I don’t know. I’ll just call you later. I’m driving my way home.”

 

GD just made a straight looking face as he placed his phone beside him. He just stared at the direction of the car. He just felt like regretting saving Dara a while ago. If someone knew it, they would find it weird…. Really weird…

 

It was a long and hectic day. And Thanks God it’s Friday. He would be at ease…  And a good news for him that his bestfriend would be coming back. No need to save Dara.

When the car already reached the gate of the mansion, the gate automatically opened and GD was sent infront the main door where all of the maids appeared perfectly in line as someone opened the door for him.

Everything he might need was carried by the bowed maids. But he just ignored them and went straight to his room… Without even looking at them.

The house was perfectly silent. He just layed down on his huge bed and rested for a while. When he was resting he suddenly heard a knock on his door and found out it was one of the oldest maid.

 

“Come in.”

 

The maid came in GD’s room handling a phone with her two hands.

 

“Sir, Mrs.Kwon is in the line and she wanted to talk to you.” The old maid said as she bowed.

 

GD was looking at the phone curiously. Wondering why would her mom call him this Friday. Her mom usually call him every weekend.

 

He stood up and took the phone as the maid went out the room. He gave a frown first before talking to his mom.

 

“Yes mom?” He curiously asked as he sat down his bed which made him bounce a little.

 

“I heard about the things you do in school. And who is this girl you’re hanging with everytime you cut classes?” GD’s mom asked as if putting him in a life and death situation.

 

“Sorry.” GD replied.

 

“This is all you could say? Son, if people finds out what you’ve been doing, what the owner of that school was doing. What do you think would happen? Sorry won’t make any changes.”

 

Always wanted to hide the flaws of the family. Controlling. Giving choices but they’ll be the one who’ll decide. Telling they never wanted to hurt people’s feelings which they always do… ARR!!

 

GD stayed quiet listening to his mom’s sermons which he always hear since he was young and started existing in this World.

 

“If you don’t stop this, Some things you do not like might happen, especially to this girl you’re hanging with. If you won't stop, I'll send some bodyguards to watch over you and report to me everyting that you have been doing inside and outside the school."

 

MISERABLE!!!

 

“O—okay mom.” GD replied as he made the deepest sigh he could ever make in his life.

 

His mom did the same and hang the phone up.

 

GD taught that that day, he could be at ease and rest but what just happened a while ago just made everything go opposite.

 

Everyday he would always feel like he’s a criminal. Everyone’s eyes were always glued at his every move and report every mistake that he made to his parents and his parents would control him and treat him as if he was a robot.

 

“I hate this.”

 

While he was at the moment of disappointment a knock got his attention.

 

“Whut?!”

 

“Ya Ji Yong. This is Tae Yang.”

 

GD’s temper lessen when he heard that it was his bestfriend. He unlocked his door and there he saw Tae Yang smiling.

 

Tae Yang was always allowed and the only person allowed to enter the house freely to visit GD since GD’s parents knew him also and believed that he was a good guy to be the friend of their son.

 

“Why you here?” GD said.

 

Tae Yang tapped GD’s shoulder and just  made a chuckle.

 

“Is it bad to visit a friend?”

 

“Tsss… “

 

The two went on the garden and had a conversation as they walked.

 

“So,  how’s your grandfather?”

 

“He’s okay now. I just need to check him every month… Since I and my grandfather are  the only one living here in Korea.”

 

“I think I should visit him whenever I have time.”

 

“Hey. Do you have Dara’s number?” Tae Yang interrupted.

 

“Whut?! Are you serious, she’s your girlfriend then you don’t have her number?”

 

“What Whut? Huh? W-what are you saying. She’s not my girlfriend…”

 

“—yet.” Tae Yang added as he chuckled.

 

“Huh? I taught—“

 

Tae Yang just laughed seeing his bestfriend’s innocence and just shook his  head as if telling him “Not yet.”

 

“Okay. Okay. Why? What’s with the laugh.” GD replied as he stared at Tae Yang.

 

“By the way, what’s her number?”

 

I dunno. Not even interested to know it or ask HER.

 

“…”

 

“But I could find it out without asking her nor asking anyone.”

 

Tae Yang gave a suspicious look as he faced GD and just stared at him. “You didn’t tell me you’re a st-stalker…” 

 

“No! Of course I still know the records of all the students and I’ll look that weird girl’s information sheet.”

 

Tae Yang gave a smile as if saying “That’s Ji Yong.”

 

GD crossed his arms to his chest as they went back in the house with Tae Yang.

 

GD started to look for Dara’s personal informations while Tae Yang was just looking at him as he crossed his arms to his chest and leaned on the wall.

 

After a few minutes Tae Yang heard GD’s voice “Hey.”

 

GD shouted as he waved a sheet of paper. Tae Yang approached him and took the paper. He looked at it and smiled. “You’re so—“

 

“I know. I know.”

 

------Chapter 6 End-------

Boredom =)) Sowee.

But thanks for reading :D