SMS

He is Kwon Ji Yong

 

Tae Yang was texting Dara everytime I see him. And I feel like regretting  that I gave him her number. Now, I have no one to talk to. I feel even more alone. 

That girl stole my best friend! And it's all my fault. Tae yang wouldn't be like this if I didn't made an effort finding that girl's information sheet. Now, I have to pay for the consequence.

 

My presence isn't appreciated here I guess. . .

 

Ji Yong, what did you do?!

 

 

Why wouldn't they just meet each other in person? Hmmm...

 

.^_^...^_^...^_^...

 

GD went inside his room. He was really bothered about  his bestfriend's addiction in texting Dara when suddenly an idea went to his mind.

 

No, Ji Yong. You can't!  GD was tempted to take a glance on Dara's information sheet. If he take a look at it, the numbers might get stucked to his mind and he would be tempted to text her. He tried to fight back to the temptations but he just couldn't resist it and suddenly stood up and went to the other room. He took Dara's information sheet and looked at it for about 5 seconds. 

When he removed his eyes on the paper. He was surprised, he wasn't able to memorize the numbers which normally happens when he sees any number. And now, he was just tempted really badly than a while ago. He leaned on the table and slowly tried to peek on the paper. The number was different. It was really complicated to memorize.

 

Howcome, it's easier to memorize the numbers in Triginometry, Chemistry, Calculus, Algebra...

 

What?! Are you telling me that I should save you on my clean Phonebook?!

 

This is insane!

 

Dara ya!!!

 

You're number is abnormal!

 

Did you really pick this number?!

 

You're so weird!

 

Fine!

 

GD took out his phone from his pocket and saved it on his phonebook. Lucky Dara, first number to be saved in my phonebook.

 

He wasn't really sure if he should save it or not since the number he would be saving was Dara's. 

 

Ji Yong, this is so stupid...

 

When he saved the number, he immediately went out of that room. He flipped his phone and was planning to send Dara  a message. And what would I tell her? 

 

GD went back to his room and threw his phone on the pillow. He stayed still on his standing position, staring on his phone. His eyes narrowing, thinking if he really made a right decision since he already had a mistake in giving Dara's phone number to Tae Yang. "Ya, Ji Yong, I'll leave now." He heard a voice outside his room.

He opened the door and saw Tae Yang who was busy texting Dara a while ago. "Okay." GD replied as he opened the door. After a few minutes he started to stare on his phone again.

 

Okay. I'll do this. 

 

Ya, Dara! Why just don't meet my best friend in person. Do you really have to make him addicted to SMS?!

 

Is this right? Should I send this? 

 

GD paused for a while and sent the message to Dara. He was expecting that she would reply immediately as soon as she received the message. GD was waiting for her reply for 4 hours but he still got nothing. And now he bagan to be embarassed on how childish he was in his message to Dara. GD placed his head under his pillow. Regretting the same thing about Dara again. It was already 7 PM and he heard a loud knock on the door.

 

I just fell asleep?

 

Ji Yong searched for his phone to check the time, and he remembered the embarassing thing again. ARGH!

 

"Sir, dinner time!" The maid called out, waiting for her sir's reply.

 

"Ah, yeah. I'm coming!" GD replied. As he uncovered his face  from his hands.

 

He bagan to search for his phone again, and saw it under his bed. Wow. How'd you go here. 

 

GD took his phone and his eyes widened when he received a reply from Dara. He quickly opened it and saw a message 

 

"Eh?"

 

He couldn't imagine that he would be satisfied with that super short reply from Dara. Who wouldn't? After a very long time of waiting, that short reply will mean a lot to him.

 

I'm being weird.

 

GD chuckled and went out to take his dinner.

 

...................Chapter 7 End.......................

Wah! Super late update :)) Mianhe. This chapter is

kinda weird. Mianhe =_=; 

:))

But still, thanks for reading :D

You could follow me on twitter and tumblr if you want :D

 

If you want to read some more FF, check this out:

DaraGon Fics:

Lovemesia by doushenka101

Kwon Ji Yong the death god. by doushenka101

Boyfriend/ SHINee Fics:

I Fell In Love With Bad Boy by XxBlackBeat

I Love My Big Brother by XxBlackBeat