ARGH!

He is Kwon Ji Yong

"JiYong oppa~ Can you go out with me later?" The girl flirted him as she wrapped her hands around GD's arm.

 

"Don't touch me." GD said as he removed the girl's hands wrapped around him.

 

"W-Why oppa?" 

 

"Stay away from me. I don't like you." GD replied giving the girl a death glare.

 

The girl was so afraid at the cute GD getting mad at her so she just rolled her eyes and walked away. GD saw the girl who was flirting him a while ago went to another guy. "I hate those girls..."

 

...

"Hey give it to me!. " The girl shouted, trying to get her bag from TaeYang.

 

"TaeYang!" GD called over.

 

The two looked at him from the 2nd floor "Hey JiYong" TaeYang shouted as he returned the girl her bag. TaeYang went down to meet GD, as he went down the girl just looked at them. Looking at them curiously.

 

"I didn't know you like girls huh." GD said as he gave TaeYang a laugh.

 

"M-mwo? What are you saying... " TaeYang replied as he gave GD his most wonderful smile.

 

GD looked at Dara who was fixing her hair using pink comb. "TaeYang, she's weird."GD said as he observed the childish attitude of Dara who was already in fourth year high school. 

 

"Ah... Haha. She's not weird...Admit it, she's cute." 

 

"Hmm..."

 

"Ah...Haay...It would be a tiring day again...Going back to school...." TaeYang said as he opened another topic.

 

"Yes...Those flirt girls!! ARGH." GD replied.

 

"Haha. It's just because you're cute." TaeYang teased.

 

GD and TaeYang were bestfriends since they were young since they're just living in the same village. GD was from a rich family and he always gets what he want.

He is so spoiled and sometimes can be the est person if he wanted unlike TaeYang who is so friendly to people and likes animals so much specially dogs. He also likes cute stuff and he likes Dara since Dara is a kind and innocent girl.

When they heard the bell rang, they all went inside their respective classrooms, TaeYang and GD as well. GD was in diffferent room while TaeYang and Dara was at the same classroom.

GD was so sick and tired about the girls flirting him all the time so what he does... He just ruin their lives... Of course with lots of money and wealth, nothing is limited for him, he could do everything. He's a cute guy but  he's mean to people except for TaeYang of course.

. . .

"Class, please pass your homework infront." The professor said as he sat on the teacher's table waiting for the papers.

 

 All of the students took their homework out of their bags and started passing it exept for GD. The professor noticed it and he approached GD who was sitting on the 4th row.

 

"Ehem." The professor cleared his throat as he looked at GD.

 

"What?" GD asked impolitely.

 

"Excuse me?!" The professor replied as he stood infront him.

 

"I'm not in the mood today, I'll just go out." GD replied as he looked at his professor and stood up. 

 

The whole class was looking at them, impressed at GD's attitude. Their eyes were following GD's direction as he went out. "What kind of student is he.

 

Who is he?" The professor asked and someone had answered "Sir, He's a guy from a well known family." 

 

"What? Owner of a company? Loyal family? Owner of this school? Haha." The professor laughed.

 

The whole class was staring at him. "Sir, do you know the Kwon family?" One of the students managed to ask.

 

"Of course who wouldn't. They're so popular here in Korea, the owner of this school is even from the Kwon family."

 

"He's K-W-O-N  J-I  Y-O-N-G." The other student replied.

 

The professor was so shocked and speechless and he was so ashame of himself... He was willing to die just to see that family and now he just yelled at someone who came from that family. PURE BLOOD.

 

I'm just a new teacher here and I hope he wouldn't kick me out of this school! Damn.

...

GD was walking along the hallway and he couldn't find a nice and quiet place to stay. It's either he could go to lab or to the library. GD went first to the laboratory which is more closer to his direction, too bad... There's classes. I have no choice but to go to the library .

...

The smell of the book... Ehhh.

He said as he went to the inner part of the library where he could be at peace. He sat down and leaned on the book shelf. He closed his eyes but he heard someone reading. He took a glance behind the book shelf but this time he was kneeling. No one's here ... 

He crawled towards the other bookshelf and he saw a girl wearing pink hoody handling a colored book. He hid behind the bookshelf where the girl with a pink hood was reading and he listened to her. " what am I doing."  

 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Someone called from behind tapping him on the back. He turned back and it was the girl who TaeYang likes.

 

"D-Dara?" He asked.

 

Darawas still handling a book and she sat infront him waiting for his answer. "What am I doing. Talking with a stranger sheeze JiYong" GD just awkawardly smiled at her "N-nothing. You? Aren't you supposed to be in your room kid?" GD said.

 

 

Dara frowned and just transferred beside him. "It's boring there. I like reading this." Dara replied as she showed the book she was handling. "This? You read this? Only kids read this." GD said as he took the book from Dara.

 

"None of your business." Dara replied irritated and just crawled back to the shelf where she was a while ago.

 

GD was laughing seeing that kind of girl.

 

"Weird..." GD said.

"I heard that. Shh.." Dara replied.

GD was smiling as he closed his eyes.

...................Chapter1 End.............................

 

Thanks for reading :D......................................

I have edited this for a couple of times............

It's quite a short chapter, I'll try to.....................

make a better one when I got in the mood.  :D

<3

 DaraGon MOMENTS!! Kya~~ :D

 

Thanks to my bestrfriend, XxBlackBeat who made

the wonderful poster. :D.