Challenger 1

The Antagonist

Sorry i've been spending few days planning the draft. :D

.

.

.

.

.

.

That same day at night, there was ruckus at the nearby abandoned warehouse.
Couple bullets were exchanged and couple bodies are laying on the ground, lifeless. 
"Tsk....! Retreat for now!" A man shouted before he ran towards his black car, followed by his subordinate behind.
The three cars drove away fast, as if their life are depending on it. However, around 20 polices have lined up at the exit gate, waiting for them. All of them pointed their gun at the three cars. The thieves has no choice but to pull over and stop driving. Whether they got shot or not, they will end up getting caught anyway. So they'd rather stop the car themselves than being shot.
 

The thieves went out of the car and raised their hand up in the air. But one of them panicked, he couldn't keep his mind straight and decided to run away. A sergeant who was inside the warehouse saw that and fired a gun onto his legs without hesitation.
The guy fell and a few polices came to get him.

"Jaejoong-sshi.." The sergeant called Jaejoong as he put his gun back into his pocket. 

Jaejoong who has been watching the entire thing quietly finally shows himself. He walked down the stairs while clapping his hands, praising the man.

"great job. As expected of Sergeant Top." Jaejoong said.

"Alright." Instead of feeling happy with the praise, TOP just let out a big sigh. He played it rather cool. "With the information you've given us about those crooks, the police will release any suspicion on you."

Jaejoong smirked when he heard that but he quickly reverted it into a smile, "thanks."


 

"Finally..!!" jaejoong stretched his hands up in the air. "the major problem is gone.. But i gotta remained silent for the next 6 months to lower down any other suspicion... Aaahhh~ This is gonna be booring!!"
That moment, Jaejoong remembered the very last transaction he had which is none other than Joongki and his friends. One by one, they left the room after signing the contract.
Joongki was the last one to leave the room, but he stopped and glared at Jaejoong. "you better be doing this fast." joongki said.

"ara..? Already impatient about this?" jaejoong chuckled.

"Listen." joongki grabbed Jaejoong's collar. "I still haven't forgive you for what you've done to me in the past. And I am not the one who's trusting you here, but it's them. Don't you love playing around with people's emotion?"

"so you knew me very well huh? Thanks for the gifts. I'll have fun with them."

"and one more thing, don't you dare to put your hands on the girl-"

 

Jaejoong's flashback was interrupted when he saw a group of people with motorbikes chatting and drinking near the busy street. People tried to avoid walking close to them as they are afraid to get into trouble with them. What would you expect from those type of people? But it's different in Jaejoong's mind. He thought that he could use them.

When the group was having fun, someone suddenly kneeled one of the guy's knee. It was quite a surprise for him and automatically his legs felt weak and he wobbled. But he quickly balanced himself again.
"WHO THE F-" the guy turned around and about to punch whoever just did that but he froze when he saw someone he feared stood behind him.  "Jae-Jaejoong...??"   

"Hey." Jaejoong greeted him.

"W-Why are you here..? I told you i'll come to you myself if i've got the money to pay you back."

"i know but.. I think you did have the money but you spent it all on these." Jaejoong's eyes skimmed through the beer cans, snacks, and other food and drinks they have around them.
"But then, it's not like i could expect you to save up some money. Money really is a temptation for a creature like you." Jaejoong smiled. 

"Junhyung! Who the is this guy?" one of the guy's friend asks. 

"SHUT UP!" Junhyung shouted. But he changed his voice to a more polite tone when he talked to Jaejoong. "and?"

"Since i kinda hate waiting, i've thought up of something else that will clear up all your debt to me." Jaejoong said.

Junhyung's face brightens. He was ready to take on the challenge. "Sure! What is it??"

Jaejoong smiled, "The mission is..."


 

 

The next day was Monday, which means that the school starts again.
As i was walking to school, i met couple of my friends.
We just exchanged greetings but few seconds after that, they will start whispering about my gossips.
Guess it's about the one yesterday aka DongHae.

"Hyosun!!" a girl came and slapped my shoulder. "Mornin!!"

"Taeyeon..? It hurts!" i frowned as i rubbed the part where she hit me.

"i didnt hit it hard!"

"ya, but you have a superhuman strength." i teased and Taeyeon pouted.

 

Just as we were talking, Taeyeon saw a guy with a different school uniform waiting in front the school gate. He wasn't thay bad looking and he got some style. The girls who passed by can't takr their eyes of him.

"Hyosun, see that guy?" taeyeon pointed to him. "Is it just me or is he looking at our direction?"
My eyes followed where Taeyeon is pointing at and at that moment, my eyes met his. He was looking at our direction and he squinted his eyes. Maybe he couldn't see far very well..

After a few seconds, i think he has already made sure that he found the one he's looking for. He then take a few steps forward. He's going towards.... us????
His face looks so angry as well and pissed, like he just woke up i did something bad to him that pisses him off. He did not even smile when he stopped right in front of us.

"You are.. Han Hyosun?" He asked.

"y-yes..." i answered. That moment, he grinned. Eh.. He doesn't look that bad when he 'smile' actually..

Junhyung reached for his pocket and took out something that looks familiar to me. "i found ur wallet yesterday." he said as he offered it to me.

"huh? Where?" i asked. I really don't remember losing my wallet. But again, i didn't bother checking my wallet when i get home yesterday. "Thanks.."

"no problem." he smiles before he walked away.

 

"did u dropped ur wallet yesterday?" Taeyeon asked.

"i dont think so..."  i tilted my head to the side. Then i opened my bag and try ti find my wallet and i found it.

"eeh??" Both Taeyeon and I responded the same way. 

"h-have a look at whats inside who knows he gave it to the wrong person." Taeyeon suggested.

"y-yes.." i put my wallet back into my bag and check on the other one. To my surprise when i opened the wallet, there's a sticky note there with a phone number written on it. 'nice to meet u. Give me a call and ill explain everything.'
My jaw dropped and Taeyeon was lost in her own fantasy. This kind of stuff does not happen often in reality!

"You look silly, stop that!" I said to Taeyeon as i lightly patted her shoulder even though i, myself, blushing like mad. This thing actually could happen in real life huh..


 

"Good job at the start." Jaejoong mumbled. Jaejoong was on the 3rd floor of our school building the whole time. He's been observing what has just happenned from the window.

"Jaejoong-ssi?" A man called him but he didn't hear him. He enjoyed observing from there. "Jaejoong-ssi?" The man called again and this time, Jaejoong finally heard him.
"oh, sorry. Yes?" Jaejoong replied.

"Here's the key to your office on the 1st floor." The man gave him a key. "Please take care of my students."

"Sure." Jaejoong smiled. The female teachers who has been looking at Jaejoong, melted when they saw his smile. Seems that the new teacher has already made a few fans.

"and um.. also... Thanks for dying your hair into a more approproate colors..." The principal commented before he leaves the teacher's office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!