Revenge planned

The Antagonist

First thing first, if you're gonna hate the main girl character here, hate her all you want~~ Because i'll make her y and abit mean somehow.. :)

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was lunch time for the K high school. A lot of students are enjoying their lunch either inside their school building or outside in the garden area. But there was a guy who was speed-walking on the hallway with few friends following behind him."Are you serious that you're going to confess to her?" A girl named Sooyoung said. "You know how she dumped guys! You're gonna feel hurt."

"I know but.. It's only a rumor isn't it? It doesn't mean that it is true." He replied, trying to keep on believing what he believes.

"But some people have witnessed it! DongHae-"

"Ahh! Hyosun!" DongHae ignored his friend when he saw me passing in front of his group. He ran towards me with a big smile but once he's right in front of me, he suddenly looks so nervous. A shy smile came across his face and he barely look at me in the eye.

"DongHae?" I responded when he called me. We are not in the same class but he's in the same basketball club as me.

 

"Um.. Do you have time after school today?" He asked.

This opening sentence.. I've heard it very often before.. and the nervous vibe he has now..

Aaahh... Is he going to confess..?

"No." I coldly replied.

"I-Is that so.." DongHae shrugged. "Then.. What about tomorro-"

"No, I can't do tomorrow either." I sighed. "Not even the next and next and next day... never." I emphasized the last word on him.

That kinda left DongHae and his friends, who are watching, felt a bit speechless. It seems that DongHae has understood the subliminal message behind it.

 

I've been acting like a this whole time because I got sick of the boys who confessed to me without actually realizing that they have no chance against me! I mean, by bluntly confessing to me without actually making an effort to get to know me first will obviously resulted in a rejection.

"Anyway, I gotta go to my class now. I'll see you around." I gave him my best smile before I turn around and make my way to my classroom. I guess that's a bad move. I've successfully gave him a clue to not confess but apparently his suspicion went away when he saw my smile.

DongHae quickly grabbed my hand to stop me from going, and he blurted out his confession, "Hyosun! Would you go out with me??"

His friends and I were both shocked. It was so sudden.
"S-Sorry.. No.." I replied.

"Why..? I'll do anything.." He said, making him sound so desperate.

"Why?" I repeated what he just said. "Obviously because you're not my type."

"Not your type..?" He mumbled. "Then I can try to be one-"

"Impossible!" I said before he was able to finish whatever he wanted to say. "Can you grow taller than 180cm?"

"What?" DongHae blinked.

"Yeah. If you can grow taller maybe I would consider you. You're too short to be my boyfriend. How embarrassing would it be if you walk next to me and you're like.." I eyed him from top to bottom. "...6cm shorter than me. Imagine if I’m gonna wear heels."

DongHae's jaw dropped when he listened to all my complaints. He never expects me to say it so honestly and moreover in such a bad way. He feels really hurt that moment, it hits the right spot. Now he has finally believed in the rumor.

"Listen, rather than you wasting your time on chasing after me. Go and find another girl. You might be able to get a girlfriend." I patted his shoulder twice before i walked away.

 

When I’m gonna from their sight, his friends came over and cheered him up.
"DongHae, are you okay??" A friend asks.
"See, I told you!"
"So the rumor is true after all.."


 

As I walked along the hallway, i heard someone says, "What a honest rejection.."
I quickly turn my head around to where the voice came from, and it's Song Joong Ki. He was leaning against the library's door with his arms folded. "So have you considered becoming my girlfriend now?" He smirked.

"You still haven't given up?" I sighed. "You know with my current reputation, the idea of us dating won't be a good idea."

"So you are saying that you're actually fine with dating me?" He came over to me and walked over behind me. My body followed his movement, just to be aware if he's going to do something.

"I didn't mean that!!" I glared at him.

"Look, it's gonna be the same. If we date, we can just put up an act that the kind hearted boy helped the girl to be a better person. We can just take it slow."

"So it's only for your own advantage too huh?"

"I'm just trying to help." He smiled. Ugh.. That smile again.

"I don't need your help and never will." I said as i pushed him away and continue to walk towards my class.

"Don't regret it..!" He shouted to me but i didn't even care to take a glance at him and just continue walking.

 

Joongki watched me until i'm gone from his sight before he approached DongHae who was still at the same spot with few people surrounded around him.
There were more than just his group of friends, there are few guys who just came. Joongki decided to come over and listened to them. Most of the people didn't realise of his presence since they were too focused on DongHae.
"DongHae, it's okay. We know you feel." Siwon said as he patted DongHae's back. "She told me that i'm too tall."
"My face looks scary."
"I have too many muscles."
"My lips are too thick."
"I'm not smart enough.."
The boys started to share their reason for my rejection. and they all sighed heavily as they recalled the memory.. =_=

"Seriously, what is she? She's not even perfect or anything and she demands a perfect guy for herself??" Sooyoung complained. She can't stand me anymore after hearing all the guy's confession.

"Well she kinda is.." DongHae suddenly added, unrealisingly he's on my side. Sooyoung slapped his head in irritation. "She needs to learn a lesson! I hope she gets the same treatment as you guys now!"
What she said rang a bell in the boy's head, as well as Joongki.

"You're right.." Leeteuk said. "We could just ask someone to do it. But he has to be Hyosun's type."

"What about Joongki?" Heechul suggested.

"Did you guys forget?" Joongki showed them a faint smile. "She rejected me too."

"SHE DID?" All of them reacted.

"How could this be?? Even you are not her type, where can we find a guy that's her type???" Leeteuk started to panicked. The moment he said that, Joongki's dark side appeared for a second. He doesn't like what he just heard. But he quickly calms himself down and put on his good image again in front of them.
"I think i know someone that could help us.." Joongki said.


 

That day on the evening, the boys came to an office at the top floor of a building at the city. Joongki led them there.
As they came in the office, there's a guy inside who's sitting at the end of the room on his luxurious office chair with a laptop on his desk.
For some reason, he looks dangerous yet he seems to be someone powerful. Maybe it is because of his golden-ish hair or.. the sunset glow that showered him from the big window behind his desk that creates such an impression.

"Welcome." He greeted us with a smile. "I'm the information broker, Kim Jaejoong."

.

.

.
"So you guys wanted me to somehow make this girl to fall in love with a guy and ask the guy to reject her in a harsh way?" Jaejoong pointed at a picture of me that was given by the group.

"Yes.. Would you be able to do it?" Siwon asked.

Jaejoong rested his chin on his hand and stared at Joongki. "Sure." Jaejoong answered. "Since this can help me to kill some time."
The boys sighed in relief. They felt rather happy that they can somehow vent their revenge on me anytime soon.
Joongki who just realized that Jaejoong was staring at him, stare back at him. Jaejoong smirked when he noticed that, he had something planned in his mind.

"Good." Jaejoong stretched his arms in the air. "But you guys are aware that you guys are entering my business right? Of course this won't be free."

"Yes. We will pay." Siwon said. "As long as you're able to do it. We'll trust everything on you. Do it however you like as long as our goal reached."

"Understood." Jaejoong smiled.

.

.

.

.

.

.

thanks for reading!