Hyunjoong and Jaejoong.

The Antagonist

Hey guys!

Sorry i have been working non stop these past few days and i have a really bad shifts.. like overnight, and when i finished at 7am, i have another work at 3pm.. So yeah it's kinda tiring and i had no time to write or update.

Soz!!

 

Btw, here's the next chapter! Happy reading! :)

 

.

.

.

.

Hmm…. So.. as what I heard from Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Yuri .. We are having a blind date with guys from J high school.. But what is this creature that I am seeing right in front of my eyes right now?
One ignorant bastard with that slightly curly hair of his is sitting right in front of me, folding his hands and staring at me = none other than Joongki. I know that he’s just as disappointed as me.
“What are you doing here?” He asked.

“No. What are YOU doing here?” I asked back.

“Oh so you guys know each other?” The guy who sits next to him asked.

“Very.. well…” Joongki answered. “Why didn’t you guys tell me that it will be the girls from my school? What’s the point of me coming in anyway?”

“Oh come on, don’t be like that.” The guy patted his back. “You promised that you’ll fill up Youngsaeng’s spot.”
Joongki just sighed because he really did promise to do so. Afterall, he lost playing games with Youngsaeng before.

 “L-Let’s start the introduction.” Yuri said, trying to start the blind date and get over the awkwardness. One by one, they started to introduce themselves. And the guy who’s sitting next to Joongki introduced himself as Kim HyunJoong. I thought that Taeyeon would be interested in this guy, but instead she chose another guy named Jungmin.

 

Later during a conversation, Hyunjoong excused himself to the toilet, followed by his other friend, Hyungjun. When they were washing their hands, Hyungjun asked him, “So have you decided which one you’re gonna choose later?”

“Of course.” Hyunjoong chuckled.

“Which girl? The one sitting in front of Joongki?” Hyungjun asked and Hyunjoong nodded. “ Are you gonna do it tonight with her?”

“Yeah. Why not? I’ll bring her to a bar and get her drunk a little and-“ Hyunjoong madea gesture of a pelvic to describe his last word, and Hyungjun gets it. Both of them laughed happily with the perfect plan.

 

They came back to the table confidently and ready to execute the plan. Luckily they were right on the moment when they will choose their partner to go on a private date for the rest of the night.
They agreed to let the boys pick a girl and let the girl decides. The first one to go is Jungmin, and he chose Taeyeon. Obviously Taeyeon accepts. Next one if Hyungjun, he chose Yuri and Yuri accepted. Next is Hyunjoong. Joongki seems very calm and laidback. In his head, he has decided that he’s going to choose me. But unexpectedly, Hyunjoong chose me.
“Would you choose me?” Hyunjoong asked as he pointed at me. Joongki was staring at me, waiting for the answer. He gave me a slight signal to reject him by shaking his head a little.

In fact, I actually understand what he is trying to say but I ignored it. “Yes.” I said.

“Are you serious?” Joongki accidentally blurted that out.

“Why not?” I said.

“Sorry Joongki. I’m taking her.” Hyunjoong joked.

Joongki and Sooyoung automatically become a couple.


 

Just when we were about to go out, there’s a phone call. I quickly reached my phone which is in my bag and picked it up. “Hello?”

“Stop smiling like an idiot. Are you really that happy?” A man said over the phone. His voice was husky.

“What?” I said.

“You seemed to be happy with today’s blind date. And wow, I spotted Joongki there too.”

“Who is this?”

“You really can’t recognize my voice?” He chuckled. “It’s your most hated teacher, Jaejoong.”

“H-How did you get my phone number?” I asked. Iwas quite flustered to find out that it’s him.

“From the student’s profile book.” Jaejoong answered. At that moment, I started to wonder how did he know that Joongki is here? Could it be that…

“W-where are you now?” I asked.

“Look to the left.” He said. I followed his instruction, and I saw Jaejoong outside of the restaurant. He wore a black suit, and was holding phone close to his ear. When he saw me looking at his direction, he waved at me. “Come out.”

When he said that, I automatically hanged up the phone and excused myself to go out. His words is like an automatic order to me.
“Why are you here?” I asked once I’m outside.

“Watching over you.”Jaejoong said. “Just in case they are going to do something to you.”

“They are not going to do anything bad! They are Joongki’s friend.”

“So just because they are Joongki’s friend, they are nice people?” Jaejoong raises one of his eyebrows.

“Just go home. I’ll be fine.” I slightly pushed him away before went inside the restaurant.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked. Everyone’s eyes are on me.

“Nothing.” I said. “Just an old friend of mine.” I glanced over the window and I didn’t see Jaejoong anywhere outside. Guess he must’ve went away. L

“So, shall we separate and get on with the private date?” Hyungjun asked and everyone agrees.


 

So we coupled up and went separate ways. Joongki wasn’t really happy that he coupled up with Sooyoung. He was hoping that he could couple up with me, but he can’t really do anything.
For the first hour, the date was fun, we pretty much went around the busy city and talked. We played one or two games at the arcade before getting ourselves a bubble tea. Without realizing, it’s already 10pm.
“Do you mind if we keep going?” Hyunjoong asked.

“Yeah. Why not?” I said. “Let’s go to a café.”

“Actually I know this one good place, they have variety of drinks there. Wanna try?”

I thought that it was another café so without hesitating I answered, “Sure!”

 

After walking a few blocks, he brought me to an alley where there are a lot of bars and pubs around there. There are also a couple people there under the dim lights of the alley. I can’t really see what they are exactly doing but judging from the voice, they are enjoying themselves there with their partners. Whether it’s kissing, groping, or whatever it is.
“Wait.” I stopped walking when I saw those uncomfortable sights. “Where are we going?”

“There.” Hyunjoong said as he pointed out to one the bars.

“W-Why there? This place doesn’t look..”

“It’s just the outside… you gotta see the inside. It’s a lot better.” Hyunjoong said as he put his arms around my waist.

 

At that moment, we heard police’s siren came from the end of the alley where the main road is. The people who were near the alley started to run away, some of the stores try to close down before the police arrived, but the police was quick. They came in group and was able to prevent some shops from closing. What was weird is that, during that ruckus, Hyunjoong also wanted to run.
He murmured, “!!” before he tried to run away. Too bad that he bumped onto one of the officers.

The officer quickly took him down and locked his arms. Turns out that the man is TOP.
After taking down Hyunjoong, he passed him over to one of his officer and let him take care of the rest. And that moment, our eyes met.

“You.” TOP called me.“Come here.” He motioned his hand as if telling me to come to where he is standing. I walked towards his direction, and we were talking behind a police car.

“What is your relationship with Jaejoong?” TOP asked.

“Huh? A teacher and a student.” I answered.

“Other than that?”

“What?” I got confused. “What are you trying to ask?”

“I know that you are a teacher and a student. But I’m sure there’s something between you two right?” TOP said. When he said that, my eyes looked somewhere else. I automatically think of the ‘kiss’. With that reaction of mine, he knew what he said was right.
“Just tell me what it is. You will help us a lot.”

“Help you with what? Is he a criminal? What did he do?”

“I’ll tell you if you tell me.” TOP offered. Because I was really curious about Jaejoong, I agreed to it and tell him about it even the kiss. To my dissatisfaction, TOP did not fulfill his promise.

“Look, I can’t tell you much because it is confidential but, you should be careful with him.” TOP said. “Do not completely trust him.”

 

“Hyosun.” Jaejoong called me from far away. Both TOP and me looked over and we saw Jaejoong looking at our direction. Unlike the usual Jaejoong, he did not keep his smiling face but he stared at TOP as if he’s curious with what TOP is talking about with me.
“Let’s go home. I’ll drive you.” He said to me as he walked over towards us.

“Go to your friends, I’ll be there soon.” Jaejoong patted my back. I went over to my friends, leaving Jaejoong and TOP alone.

 

“Stop playing around with people.” TOP said. “Enough is enough.”

Again, another one of those suspicious conversations I overheard. Last time, I thought that Jaejoong was a criminal. Now this police told him to stop playing around.. Could it be that he was playing around with girls? As much as I wanted to hear more about it, I gotta go to my friends because they’ve been waiting for me.
 


 

After Jaejoong done talking with TOP, he finally went towards his car where all of us has been waiting inside. On his way there, he passed a few police cars, and one of them had their window slightly lowered. Inside, there’s Hyunjoong. Jaejoong noticed his presence and his effory for trying to pass a tiny paper over that small gap of the window. Jaejoong just walked passed casually while quietly taking the paper from Hyunjoong, then went inside his car to drive us home.

Jaejoong drove Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sooyoung home first; according to the route. And the last one he has to drive is me. I don’t think it was on purpose because that’s the most convenient way to send us four home, with that route.
When he drove me home, I was thinking about the conversation he had with that police all this time and tries to think up of a conclusion or something. When I was thinking about that, Jaejoong has finally reached my home.
“We’re here. Go in before it’s 10pm. Your mom will be worried.” Jaejoong said.

“Why did you kiss me?” I asked. I decided to ask him because I really wanted to get rid of my curiosity about that kiss, and I just wanted to know if it were all just him playing around or there’s something behind it..?

“Why do you think?” Jaejoong asked back.

“What?”

“Well, why do you think I kissed you?” Jaejoong said. “No maybe, why do you think a guy kissed a girl?”

‘Because he loves her’ that’s what I wanted to say to him, but I don’t think I should. So I just remained quiet while looking at him.

Jaejoong then smiled as if he knew what I was thinking. “What you are thinking right now might be true.”

 

I was happy to hear what he said but I’m not as happy as how I think I would be. If I hadn’t meet TOP and listened to what he said I might just think that he likes me but.. after meeting TOP, I had this doubt in Jaejoong. Maybe he is playing with me.. or is he not?
Who should I trust..?
.

.

.

.

.

 

Thanks for reading!! :D