Junhyung

The Antagonist

@ SHINeeJJuliette @Kimey424: Ahh yaa i love putting pictures in my fic because sometimes i get tired reading fics when there's no picture. I got used to reag comics. Believe me, i hate novel and the only one i ever read is Harry Potter 5th, and it even took me a whole 3 weeks to finished it =.='

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was 11pm.. and i'm still awake even though i have school tomorrow. I don't think teenagers these days sleep this early right?? So it should be fine ;)
I've been sitting on my bed for the past 15 minutes with my cellphone on my right hand, and the sticky note with phone number on my left. Yes, i was thinking of giving him a ring but i hesitated. Earlier at school , Taeyeon been lecturing about this, 'You should stop looking for a perfect guy. I'm sure that some of the guys who confessed to you do really like you and going on a date with them won't be that bad. You should try!!'
I wonder whether i really should give him a call and all, i mean should i really be the one who makes the first move??
No wait, he already made the firts move so.. Next will be mine..

I started to push the buttons on my cellphone and dialed the number on the sticky note.
 

Drrr... Drr... Drrr... Drr....

 

I've been listening to the dialtone for the last few seconds. I just can't be patient. I felt rather nervous doing this..

"Hello?" Finally he answered.

"H-Hello? Um.." , i still don't know how to start the conversation.

"Hyosun?" He guessed. "Is it Hyosun?"

"Y-Yes. How did you know?" I asked, a bit happy that he recognized my voice.

"I've been waiting for your call the whole time." He replied. "So.. Do you wanna go for a coffee?"

That moment, i felt like.. i'm flying.. A lot of boys has asked me the same question, but this one sounds sweeter than them. So of course i replied him with, "Sure!"

and that's how our date on the day after tomorrow settled..


 

On our date day, we decided to meet up right in front of the big clock at the nearby busy road.
I hope i wear the right clothes.. I woke up very early today at 6am even though we are meeting up at 1pm.
But.. It's been 15 minutes since the time we are supposed to meet up. Where is he..?

I walked around the area while trying to find him. I don't remember his face very well but at least i've got a little picture of what he looks like.
As i walked, someone grabbed me from behind and pull me to the back, closer to him. "BE CAREFUL!" He shouted. And at that time, a bicycle passed right in front of me at full speed. When i look at where the bicycle is going to, the man who's riding it shouting at us, "WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!!"

"T-Thanks.." i said to the man who helped me, and he broke away from the 'hug'. When i turned around, i saw the guy that i've bene looking for smiling at me.

"You should be careful when you are walking." He said and i nodded like an idiot. Who wouldn't?? He looks aweome in that clothes and with that smile! How oculd i be so lucky for having such a cute guy picking me up! >,<

"Let me properly introduce myself first. My name is Yong Junhyung, from C high school." He said.

"Han Hyosun.." I introduec myself too.

"You don't need to introduce yourself. I know your pretty well already." Junghyung replied. Normally, if you hear this from someone, it would sounds like a stalker, but when it came out of this good-looking boy, it sounds W O N D E R F U L..

"Shall we go and have lunch first?" Junhyung asked.

"Sure." I said.  Then the two of us went to a Japanese restaurant and grab some ramen there. We had a couple of conversation and i got to know him more. Later we went for a comedy movie in a theater, and we went to the nearby game arcade. What i noticed is that Junhyung is really good at game. He's been winning for the past.. half an hour. Yup, we've stuck in here for that long, and he already gave me more than 8 dolls that he won.

"So you're good at playing games huh?" I said as i watched him playing Time Crisis. He was really serious when he's playing it. He doesn't even smile nor look at me (duh..).

"Yeah. I'm good at every game in here." He replied. "I played more often that study so.."
Oh. That's kind of a turn-off.. I wonder how's his mark at school.. If it is really bad.. It would be a bit embarassing to date him. But no Hyosun.. His handsome face is already more than enough, and i gotta stop thinking this way! I will never get rid of my iness..

 

After an hour later, he is finally satisfied with the games, and we decided to call it a day.
"Sorry, i've been holding you for almost 2 hours in the arcade." Junhyung apologised.

"No it's fine. I've got these as a reward anyway!" I said as i showed him a bag full of the merchandises he won at the arcade.

"So.. I'll be seeing you Monday morning?" Junhyung smiled. "I'll pick you up at your house and walk you to school."

I smiled as i hear that. It's not the first time either a guy asked me this but i feel extremely happy. "See you on Monday morning." I said before i walked away from him. Junhyung sighed heavily once i walked a few steps away from him, and he stretched his arms in the air.
"What a bother.." He mumbled.


 

I recalled what we did at our date today, and i blushed at the thought of it. Actually going on a date with a guy is not that bad.. Just like what Taeyeon said..
I wanted to take a last look of Junhyung, and so i turned around. That was stupid of me. This was such a busy time where everyone are going back home. It's the rush hour. Tons of cars are everywhere and millions of people are there. I ended up tripping on something and my body was about fall to the front. But thankfully someone grabbed a hold of my waist to prevent me from falling flat on my face. This is the second time today..
"Sorry.." I said instead of 'thank you'. When i look up, i saw this short-haired guy with a dark brown hair, that looks as pretty as a doll.

"Be careful. The road is packed at this hour." He said as he smiles. I don't know why but even though it is a smile, i couldn't say that it is a smile. There was a faint grin in it. It was as if he's someone that you can trust and can  not trust at the same time. He seems... mysterious.
"Thanks.." I finally said the right word as i moved away from him.

"Just don't look back for the second time. It won't be a good omen." Then he left and joined the crowd.

 

Even if he said so, i couldn't help but to take a very.. VERY.. VERY..!! last glance of Junhyung, and i think that i shouldn't have.

I saw Junhyung with a group of motorbiker. He was lighting up his ciggarattes as he get on a motorcycle, with a girl behind him. A guy even handed him a plastic with white powder in it, which i guess must be drugs. The people around him looks like they belong in a gang too. ! Just what kind of guy have i involved with? But he was such a nice guy..

"So how did you go with that girl?" The girl asked.

"It was a piece of cake. I just have to date her ocuple more times to get her to confess to me, and i'll do the rest." Junhyung laughed. He was happy that the mission given by Jaejoong is not as hard as he thought it would be. He did not realised that he talked quite loud that me, who was standing a few metres away from him, could hear it.

"That girl is just too easy." Junhyung shrugged.

"Hey.. Hey.. Junhyung! Stop it." One of his friend nudged him but he ignored it.

"I'll just be a matter of time before my de-" Junhyung's eyes widened when he saw me smirking at him from where i'm standing. Couple people passed by in front of me, but he could see me so clearly. "H-Hyosun?"

Without a word, i just walked away, and Junhyung understood what it means. He just failed his challenge.

 

But not wanting to lose his chance to clear up his debt, he ran to approach me but Jaejoong suddenly appeared out of nowhere, and blocked his way.

"Stop right there~" Jaejoong motioned his hand as he smiles like nothing is wrong.

"Move away!" Junhyung said as he was about to throw his fists right at Jaejoong's face but he was surprised how Jaejoong did not budge away. I started to get further and further away from Junhyung's sight and it makes him frustrated.

"You know that you won't be able to turn the table anymore right?" Jaejoong smirked.

"I can!" Junhyung said.

"After she saw who you are and what you said?" Jaejoong raised one of his eyebrows. Junhyung's fist loosened and he decided that he should give up. What Jaejoong said is always right anyway..

"Did you plan this?" Junhyund asked.

"Huh?"

"What did you do? You must've done something to make her see me like that. You're always behind this kind of things."

"I thought that you should be aware of this from your experience with me? Shouldn't you be more cautious?" Jaejoong said.

"Please.. Just please do not tell Mr.Smith where I live right now. I'm tired of running away from him." Junhyung begged Jaejoong.

"What should i do..?" Jaejoong said it in a playful tone. "You've failed the mission i gave you.."

"PLEASE!" Junhyung bowed at Jaejoong as low as his head could get. "I'll be sure to pay it as soon as i get the money!"

"Really.. You are pathetic.." Jaejoong sighed. "But alright. I'll consider your debt is clear if you give me Kimbum's address.."

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!