Kimbum part 1

The Antagonist

Sorry i haven't been updating this story for a while.. *bow*

ps: i might change the title and poster later because it sounds too serious for the story.. haha

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you for your hardwork today sir!!"

"The meeting went well today, thanks to you!"

"See you tomorrow, manager Kim!"

The employee and even higher ups greet Kimbum as he walks towards the elevator. This guy knows that the reason why all the employees are being nice to him is because they are interested to find out why this 21 years old guy is able to get promoted as the division's manager even though he just worked in the company for the last 6 months. Even though he's nervous, he could careless.

"Thank you. Have a good rest tonight and i'll see you guys again tomorrow." He replied them with a smile until the elevator door's closed.

 

"Still as famous as usual huh?" A girl commented once the door's closed.

"How was work today?" Kimbum smirked, he knew who the girl is.

"Tiring.." The girl sighed. She walked towards Kimbum and put her arms around his neck, hugging him from behind. "Shall we go somewhere today..? I need to relax.."

"Sure." Kimbum said. "Where shall we go?"

"Somewhere that won't be seen by your fiance." The girl replied, and Kimbum smiled back at her before he took his phone out to text someone. After a few reply on his text, he said to the girl, "Shall we go to AA bar tonight?"

"Why not." The girl smiled. She was happy that she could go on a date with him tonight. When the elevator's tone indicates that they've reached the G floor, the girl stepped back from Kimbum and both of them acted as if they are not related to each other.

 

When the elevator's door opened - to Kimbum's surprise - he saw the guy that he just texted, Jaejoong. "Oh, fancy meeting you here." Kimbum said. The girl went out of the elevator first and went ahead to the AA bar.

"Is that the girl you will be dating tonight?" Jaejoong asked as he pointed his thumb at her over his shoulder.

"Sshhh!!!" Kimbum put his index finger close to his lips. He then dragged Jaejoong few steps away from the elevator door where there are not many people who's passing by them. "Keep this a secret!"

"I know i know.. I wasn't saying it out loud anyway." Jaejoong chuckled. "It would be bad if you got found out. Whatever you got right now will be taken right away in a-" Jaejoong flicked his finger in front of Kimbum's face. It startled Kimbum a little. Afterall, Kimbum's position in his company right now is thanks to his fiance. His fiance's father is the one who owned the company. And since they are already engaged, rising his status won't stain the girl's name. That's how the CEO thought.

"Stop that." Kimbum slowly shoves Jaejoong's hand away. "You are not going to keep this a secret right..?"

"Of course. I stay loyal to my customer but.." Jaejoong smiled. "I still haven't received the payment for providing you a place for your last two secret dates."

"Jaejoong.." Kimbum his lips, it seems as if he was about to ask Jaejoong a favour. "How about cutting the price a little bit? All you did was telling me a specific place to date."

"I know but it's not just a place. It's a place where you can date without being found out by any of your company's colleague or your fiance." Jaejoong said. Kimbum sighed, he knows that he can't argue over money with Jaejoong.
"But i'll consider a 50% off if you could do something." Jaejoong said.

"What..?" Kimbum asked.


 

The next day at the afternoon, i ended up at the school infirmary. During the PE class, i fell down as i run and made a deep scar on my hand.
"Oh my God!! Hyosun, are you alright??" Taeyeon ran over to me to see my wound. The other girls too.

"I-I'm alright.. Just a scratch!" I said.

"How is it alrught! You're bleeding!!!" Taeyeon said.

"Bring her to infirmary, quick!!" The PE teacher said. Without wasting anymore time, Taeyeon bring me to the infirmary.

 

"I know you're hurt but, you're so lucky to be able to go to the infirmary!" Taeyeon said as we walked towards the infirmary.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. What she just said was ridiculous..

"You will get treated by the new teacher, Jaejoong!"

"So?"

"That teacher is still young! and alot of girls are idolizing him now! There's even a small fanclub for him in this school."

"What the... That is just too extreme.." I said.

"What's wrong?" A deep husky voice asked. When Taeyeon and me looked up the front, we saw Jaejoong was looking out from the infirmary's door.

"S-She got hurt.." Taeyeon said. She suddenly stood up straight and looked very nervous seeing Jaejoong. Her eyes were stuck on him.

"Oh alright." Jaejoong smiled and he made his way towards me, about to help.

"Hyosun.. I'm sorry but i have to go now.. I just can't handle his.. handsome-nes.." Taeyeon said before she ran away.

"W-Wait! Taeyeon!!" I shouted as i watched her running away.

"Let's go to the infirmary." Jaejoong said.


 

"Okay, it's done." Jaejoong slapped a bandage that he just put on my hand.

"Ouch!!" I winced. "Don't slap it like that It hurts!!"

"Sorry." Jaejoong apologized without looking at me. He just concentrate on writing my medical report. "Now hurry and go back to your class."

"Tch.." I pouted. "It's only 20 minutes away from break anyway, can't i just stay here?"

"Nope." He replied.

 

Just as i was about to give up and go back to my class, my eyes caught on a tarot card deck on his table.
"What is this??" I said as i pick it up. "You are interested in this.. doctor?"

Jaejoong looked up and take a glance at the tarot card deck before he continue writing his report. "Nope. I just confiscated it from a student."

"Do you believe in this kind of stuff?" I asked as sat down on a chair in front of him and took out the cards, then spread it out on the desk.

"Hey what are you doing?" Jaejoong asked.

"Doctor, shuffle it and pick three cards!" I said. I thought that he would still ask me to go back to my class, but apparently he ended up taking the cards and start shuffling it.

"Once i done with this, you will go back to your class right?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yup." I smiled. Stupid.. By the time we are done interpreting the card.. the 20 minutes will be over anyway.. I'm doing this just to be able to skip my class.

That's what i thought but Jaejoong shuffled the card really fast and lined up three cards on the table within seconds. He really wanted to do this fast. I was so surprised by his skill in shuffling the cards and how fast he did it, that my eyes grew larger.
"So, what do i do next?" He smiled.

"U-Um.. so.. T-This is only the basic tarot, about the past present and future." I started explaining it to him.

"You know what. Why don't you do yours instead of mine? I know you girls are more interested in finding out more about yourself than others.." Jaejoong collected all the cards and hand it over to me.

"F-Fine.." What he said was spot on...

So i started shuffling the card, pick three cards, and line it up.

"You just have to flip all this card open right?" Jaejoong said as he started to flip open my first card. But when he was about to flip the second card open, i quickly stop him by pressing down his hands. Stupidly, i did not realise that i pressed down his hands with my wounded hand. My wound open up again and the blood smeared on the bandage again.

"YA!! Be careful!!" Jaejoong shouted. Both of us panicked.

 

 

After a few minutes, Jaejoong finished re-bandaging my wound.
"Alright, now don't you dare to use your right hand recklessly for the moment.. okay?" Jaejoong said. "Seriously, why do you have to do that..?"

"Because it's supposed to be ME who flip it not YOU! and more thrilling if you open the card one by one rather than opening it all at the same time." I frowned.

"Whatever.. If i let you do it, it will take you 5 minutes to flip open a card.. You just wanted to waste away the 20 minutes.." Jaejoong read my mind clearly.

"N-No! Who said so!" I quickly deny it before i got into trouble.

"It's alright. Since you wanted it so badly, i'll let you off this time."

My lips curled up into a smile. This new teacher isn't so bad actually.. "YAY!!"

"BUT!" Jaejoong raised his voice to keep me calm. "You have to help me after school tomorrow."

I frowned when i heard that. "What...." I whined.

"Do you wanna go back to your class now?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'll help you after school tomorrow." I quickly smiled as an agreement.

 

"Anyway.. Judging from your three cards.." Jaejoong said. "Seems like there is someone who's currently interested in you.. and something interested is about to come.."

"Wait.. when did you open all my cards, doctor?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Seriously, when did he opened all my cards?

"Just shut up. Do you want to know the result or not?" Jaejoong said and i kept my mouth shut.


 

At that time, the infirmary's door opened loudly, and Joongki appeared. He was still in his black shirt and school PE shorts.
"Hyosun!" He said when he saw me. "Are you alright?"

"Oh you.. How did you know that i was here?" I sighed when i saw him.

"What happenned to your hand?" Joongki walked towards me and took my hand. "Does it hurt?"

"Are you stupid, of course it hurts." I said.

 

Joongki's eyes then caught on Jaejoong's, who was staring at us the whole time. Joongki's eyes widened when he saw Jaejoong.
"W-Why are you here???" Joongki asked as he pointed his finger at Jaejoong.

"Ya! What are you doing? It's not polite!" I said as i slapped his hand down. "He's our new infirmary teacher." I felt like i have to act nice in front of Jaejoong so that he would still keep me in the infirmary for the reamining 10 minutes.

"Our what??" Joongki said.

"I'm your new infirmary teacher, Kim Jaejoong." Jaejoong greeted Joongki as if they just met. "Nice to meet you."

"Do you even have a license..?" Joongki asked.

"What are you talking about? Of course i do. If not, how could i be your infirmary teacher?" Jaejoong laughed.

"Anyway you, go." I said to Joongki.

"No! You should go back to class now! It's not good for you to stay here forever!" Joongki grabbed my and and was about to drag me out of the room.

"Noo!! I want to stay here!" I said as i try to pulled back from him.

"you WANT to stay here??" Joongki surprised hearing that coming out of my mouth. Jaejoong then grabbed our hands and separate it.

"She still needs to be treated. I'm not done with her yet." Jaejoong said. "You should go back to your class."

"But-"

"Go.. back.." Jaejoong gave Joongki a last warning. "If not i have to report this to your teacher."

"Fine..!" Joongki sighed. He then left the room.


 

"Seriously, why would he suddenly came here and acted that way?" I complained as i sat down.

"Maybe because he cares about you?" Jaejoong said as he poured a cup of tea.

"More like because he cares about his image." I sighed.

"I don't think so." Jaejoong shook his head. He placed the cup of tea in front of me. "It's because he couldn't express his feelings very well, so when he does you find it weird."

"Huh?" I responded. "Do you know what you are talking abou-"
That moment, when i saw him sitting on top of the table near the window with a cup of tea on his hand, he looks.. handsome..
Like he's totally emitting a different aura from before. I do realise that he is still talking to me but it just enters my left ear and comes out of my right ear..

 

"..i likes you... Hyosun." Jaejoong's face suddenly appear 8 cm away from mine.

"W-What?" I moved away from him. That was surprising.. yet.. nerve-wrecking..

"I think Joongki likes you." Jaejoong repeated what he said. Somehow i felt abit disappointed hearing that.

"Oh. No, he just 'likes' me not likes me." I said.

"I'm a guy too and i know what a guy is like when they love a girl." Jaejoong said confidently.

 

Just at that moment, the lunch bell rang.

"A-Anyway, thank you.. I'll see you tomorrow doctor.." I said as i quickly go out of the room. Gosh.. Staying there is not good. My heart beated really fast when i saw him for the last few minutes.. ! I think I became one of his fans now..

.

.

.

.

Thanks for reading!!