Revealed

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Revealed

It has been two days since Seungri’s talk with Youngbae. Their meeting in the middle of the night brought the men closer together. Seungri decided to listen to Youngbae and tried to spend as much time as it was possible with the members – the maknae tagged along whenever his hyungs played something; cleaned the dorm; and went as far as helping Daesung to cook when the hyung asked for help. The idols were impressed with the youngest idol’s change liked it.

Because Big Bang was supposed to have a charity concert the next day, the managers decided to give them an exceptional day off to let them take a breath and relax before the big event. And they did so – everyone woke up late, skipping their breakfast, ate their lunch without any time pressure, played carelessly, and even watched a movie together.

While the members were lazily doing their hobbies, such as reading or playing on piano, Seungri chose to take a nap over playing Star Craft. It was something new indeed , but Seungri himself couldn’t explain why he didn’t feel like playing on his computer. He saw Youngbae reading a book. Seungri laid himself across the sofa, pushed his hyung’s book up, and rested his head on his thighs. The older man was surprised with the maknae’s action; however, in the end, he smiled warmly. Youngbae held his book in the left hand and played with Seungri's hair with the other one.

However, just thirty minutes later, the maknae flinched and sat up in a blink of an eye. Then Seungri grabbed his head and looked around wildly as if he searching for something.

“No, no, no, no, no…” Seungri muttered under his nose nervously.

“Seungri-ah?” Youngbae asked, frowning, “What’s wrong?”

The younger idol didn’t seem to hear what his hyung said. He just stood up, staggering and winced as he felt a sharp pain in his head. Black dots and blurry vision did not help him to see clearly. A whine escaped his lips, but he proceeded to shakily go towards one of the bedroom.

“Riri, what is going on?” Youngbae asked alarmed at his dongsaeng’s odd actions. He grabbed his hand and pulled him back, “Yah, don’t ignore m-”

He didn’t finish his sentence when he saw Seungri’s frightened expression. Taking an advantage of Youngbae’s shock, Seungri escaped his grip and ran upstairs. The present members stayed still in silence for a second.

“What the heck just happened?” Jiyong, who was nearby when the scene happened, asked.

“I have no damn idea. Let’s go after him. I don’t want to let him go alone anywhere,” Daesung proposed and wiped his hands, which were wet from cleaning the kitchen.

When the idols arrived at bedroom, they saw Seungri who was clinging to TOP on the sofa. The maknae had his hands wrapped around TOP and the confounded older idol, on the other hand, was gently patting Seungri's back.

“Care to explain?” Jiyong asked while pointing at Seungri.

“We have no idea,” TOP replied.

The men surrounded Seungri who had his face hidden in TOP’s chest. The maknae did not move despite his hyungs trying to part him from TOP. After a few minutes Jiyong sat down next to the pair and sighed in defeat.

The leader caressed Seungri’s hair gently and said in his soft fatherly voice, “Hey, Riri… Talk to us. What’s going on…? Hey, baby Panda…You start to make us worry and scare us...”

Seungri flinched at the last part and straightened himself up with hands still entwined around TOP’s waist. His red, swollen eyes looked up. 

“I-I’m sorry, but… I had a nightmare that everyone is in danger a-and TOP… You will be h-hurt the most and I don’t want it to ha-happen!” Seungri cried out, tears streaming down his flushed cheeks.

Then he buried his face back in TOP's chest. The older idol was nearly suffocating from the maknae’s death grip, but managed to choke out, “Seungri-ah, don’t worry. We are going to be alright for sure. It was just a bad dream.”

The maknae continued sobbing and refused to let go. The leader then indicated to his dongsaengs to let the pair be as they were, because he thought that, for the time being, it was the best they could do. The members weren’t satisfied with the outcome, but still obeyed Jiyong and scattered to their rooms or went downstairs. TOP decided to keep hugging Seungri back and his head smoothly.

With passing minutes, Seungri’s sobbed subsided and the idol fell asleep on his hyung. TOP sighed and laid himself along the sofa with Seungri protectively in his arms. During the nap, the maknae surprisingly slept quite calmly. After an hour and a half, the pair went down to eat their dinner.

The rest of the day passed really quickly– after the incident, Seungri was still clinging onto TOP, but less desperately. The members were anxious because of the approaching concert and went to sleep early. Seungri, of course, spend his night with TOP.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter