Epilogue - Persuasion At Its Best

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue - Persuasion At Its Best

A few days later

 “All right, good job, Seungri-ssi! You have just fully caught up to the group!” the trainer announced and patted Riri’s back.

They were currently in one of the Big Bang’s training rooms. Both men were panting while sitting on the floor and wiping the sweat off their bodies. 

“Whoa, that’s great. Thank you for your hard work and patience,” the maknae replied.

Then he stood up and walked towards the table to grab two bottles of water. On his way, he saw himself in the mirror and he realized how sweaty he was -- his hair was glued to his head and clothes seemed to be slightly darker here and there. After getting the bottles, he threw one to his trainer who nodded gratefully.

“You are doing really well. I am going to grab a quick snack now. Other members are going to join us in half an hour, right?” the older man asked and opened the bottle.

“Mhm,” the idol admitted while drinking the water.

“Do you want anything? I can bring it for you,” the trainer suggest between his gulps.

“Nah, it’s all right. I was supposed to eat my lunch with the members anyway.”

“All right, so see you later, Seungri-ssi,” the man said and left the room. 

Seungri looked at the clock. Indeed, he had 30 minutes before the rest of the group would come; therefore, he decided to take a nap. Since he was too lazy, he simply decided to lay where he was -- in the middle of the room.

‘Nah, they will wake me up when they come,’ Seungri thought as he drifted off to dreamland. 

“Riri should be here already, right?” Daesung asked as he opened the doors to the training room. 

“Yup,” TOP replied, following Daesung.

Then their eyes fell upon the figure in the center of the room. They froze for a second and then ran towards the maknae.

“Oh my, Seungri-ah?!” Daesung said and slightly patted Seungri’s hand.

“Omo, Seungri-ah! Hey, wake up!” TOP shook the maknae desperately. He pressed his hand against the maknae’s forehead and cheek, which were burning against his touch, “Call the ambu-”

“Aigoo~ Why is it so loud here...?” Seungri suddenly asked as he blinked, trying to adjust to the light, “Oh, hi, hyung.”

TOP sighed as if a great stone was lifted off his heart, “You nearly gave me a heart attack!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter