Lies, lies, lies

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lies, lies, lies

When everybody was sleeping soundly, the beginning of the problems have set off on YG Entertainment’s rooftop. Big Bang was on one side, and a group of kidnappers on the other. In between those two, there were Jiyong and the very man who threatened to kill TOP a few hours ago. Their deal – exchanging TOP for one billion won – was about to be finished when Seungri seemed to recognize the stranger.

“Holy ,” a woman, who was standing behind Batman said, her eyes wide open, “, , !”

She was tall and masculine. Even though she had long dark hair and almond eyes, her features betrayed that she was most probably European. Once she realized that there was a connection between Seungri and her associate, she automatically solidly grabbed Batman’s hand.

“Let go, Black Widow!” Mark shouted, as he tried to free himself from the grip. Then he felt another pair of hands grabbing his other arm, “Iron Man, don’t you dare to betray me! I need to go right now!”

Daesung and Youngbae, who were on Seungri’s both sides, decided to pull the maknae back as well when they saw the kidnappers’ predicament. They both had a feeling that their maknae would react no different than Batman. And they were correct.

Seungri, who also abruptly went wild, cried out, “Hyungs, let me go! I cannot lose him! Not again!” 

“What the heck is going on?!” Jiyong asked, not understanding both parties.

He decided to do the important things first and ask for an explanation later, so he ran towards TOP, who still had his hands behind, in cuffs. The leader noticed that the cuffs, surprisingly, had keys inside them, so he unlocked them in a flash and took TOP’s arm on his shoulder to support his dongsaeng. The pair slowly walked back towards the group. TOP winced every time he made a step.

“Hyungs, that’s enough!” Seungri growled. His eyes shone wildly. The older idols were caught off guard when their maknae suddenly became as agile as a panther. He avoided all the hands that were there to pull him back and escaped his hyungs in a flash. He had no idea how he did it, but, then again, he didn’t care. His mind was concentrated on Batman only.

“Mark! Wait! Behind you!”  Seungri yelped as he dashed towards the kidnappers, followed by his hyungs.

“Seungri-ah, wait!” TOP tried to catch the maknae’s coat, but missed by an centimeter.

“Riri, hold on! What the heck are you doing?! Yah!” Daesung fruitlessly  tried to catch Seungri’s attention.

Batman frowned, turned around, and his eyes widened. All of sudden, a silk handkerchief covered his mouth and nose. The hand, which he was extending towards Riri, immediately went limp and fell lifelessly down. His eyes rolled up and his body would have fallen if it weren’t for his associates, who were behind him to catch him on time.

“Black Widow, get the cases! We are retreating asap!” Iron Man shouted and took out his phone, “Dragon number 3, we are ready!”

Black Widow nodded and grabbed the cases.

“Mark!” Seungri was just twenty meters away when he suddenly stopped, “Wow, wow!”

A huge black helicopter arose behind the kidnappers’ backs. The strong wind startled everyone, beside the foreigners, of course. It was surprising how the vehicle was relatively quiet when it hovered. Such a humongous machine should have been making a rather deafening noise. 

The imprinted herb caught the maknae’s eye, “I know that flower from somewhere… A barbed rose…” he frowned, trying to recall anything that might be related to the plant.

Then a rope, which looked like ladder, was thrown out from the helicopter and the foreigners climbed up in a second.

“Oh , Mark!” Seungri cried out, “Batman!!!”

As soon as the ladder had been pulled up and the helicopter’s door closed, the vehicle flew away.

“!” Seungri hit the handrail, which was circumscribing the whole rooftop.

Suddenly, he felt a strong headache. He cried out in pain and fell to his knees. Seungri grabbed his head and wanted to tear his hair out. Once the pain was bearable, he glanced around in search of the helicopter, which was already very far and small. He groaned and hit the floor furiously.

“Whoa, Riri, stop! You will hurt yourself!” TOP said and grabbed the maknae’s hand, which already bleeding 

Seungri looked up, his eyes were still wild.

“Calm down, it’s me, your hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter