Uhm, Surprise?

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Uhm, Surprise?

A few days later, all Big Bang members scattered to do their activities. Because they just came back from their world tour, they all had many interviews and shows to attend. Thus, their schedules were very tight with all activities.

Seungri was invited for different photo shoots (and that’s why the maknae left for Japan), Jiyong was helping out with Teddy in composing one of the future hits, Youngbae was asked to come as a guest on a variety show, TOP was asked to be a star in an episode of a famous TV drama, Daesung was asked to participate in a radio show. However, they all had one thing in mind for the whole day – was Seungri all right? The Big Bang members still felt shivers whenever they remembered the image of their weak maknae. Moreover, they all decided to show more affection towards Seungri because, basing on their last talk, it seemed that he had a rather low self-esteem. Some members couldn’t even believe that he was serious back then.

It has finally stopped raining. The sun rays reached between the clouds and the weather in Seoul became sunny once again.

Seungri looked out the window. He thought about  years spent in Big Bang. He felt really happy about all their accomplishments and unforgettable celebrations accompanying each and every one of their successes. Then his memory traced back to older, darker times. He shivered at that thought. Two days ago, he might have died again. Maybe he should tell them about his past after all? He was aware that the members were itching to ask him, but didn’t want to push. The maknae would have loved to be able to talk about his history as easily as Daesung or Youngbae did about theirs, but his past wouldn’t be considered as a happy one.

There were so many things that he wanted to share with them to shake off the heavy burden that was resting on his heart.

However, what he feared the most was that if he had told them, they would have became afraid and rejected him. And this was the last thing he wanted to happen.

He shook his head and dropped the subject. ‘I should concentrate on the present. When the right time comes, for sure I will tell them. They have the right to know. Where’s the point in lying, anyway?’ he thought and continued to stare out the window.

Suddenly, he had an idea how to cheer up his hyungs and smiled mischievously. He knew that they would be worried, because he remembered very well how they acted when the accident in 2014 occurred.

Daesung was on his way back to Big Bang’s home. It was only four o’clock – quite early, because according to his schedule he was supposed to come back after seven. However, the radio show was suddenly cancelled due to some technical problem and therefore the meeting was postponed. He sighed, because he knew that because of this delay, the following days will be even busier. 

When he came out of the car, he smelled something nice coming from their dormitory.

‘Hmm… Daesung is back already? Wasn’t he supposed to help to go to the theatre for the musical’s practice?’ he thought as opened the doors.

“Daesung-hyung?! Are you there?!” he asked as he took off his shoes and coat.

Seungri, curious who came, leaned out from the kitchen to glance at the door.

“Seungri-ah?!”

“Hyung?!”

They both shouted in surprise.

“What are you doing here?! Weren’t you supposed to have an interview at a radio show?!” Seungri asked, still astonished.

“It was cancelled! Anyway, what are you doing here?! Weren’t you supposed to heal at the hospital?!” Daesung replied with worry apparent in his voice.

“Well, I discharged myself earlier,” Seungri answered and looked away with red cheeks. “Because I wanted to prepare dinner for you… One of the noonas taught me how to make curry.” Suddenly his eyes widened. “Oh no! My curry!” 

He rushed back to the kitchen and soon Daesung smelled some smoke.

“Seungri-ah! Are you okay?!” he ran towards the maknae.

“Ouch!” Seungri immediately put his hand under cold water in the sink, after setting aside the a little bit burned pot with curry. “Ouchie…”

Daesung came up to him and took the hand out from the cold water and examined it.

“See? That’s pretty much why we don’t allow you to go into the kitchen. You might be great with business and martial arts, but cooking is not your specialty,” Daesung scolded him and took out a first aid kit. “Aish, this kid.”

The older man gently applied special gel to mitigate the pain and bandaged the hand.

 “I’m sorry, hyung…” Seungri finally said.

A tear fell onto the ground, catching Daesung’s attention and thought, ‘Seungri cries? Again? That’s so unexpected.’

“Hey, Seungri-nah, I didn’t… I didn’t mean to be so rough. I’m sorry,” Daesung apologized and hugged the dongsaeng. “Hey… It’s alright…” Daesung murmured, patting his maknae’s back.

He frowned and thought, ‘Seungri is somehow more mentally fragile after the accident. Even though I find this kind of Seungri cute, I hope he will get back to normal soon.’

‘Wait, did I just call Seungri cute?’ Daesung was taken aback. Yes, the maknae was generally considered to be adorable and rather handsome, but Daesung never though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter