Nightmares

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nightmares

Seungri left earlier than he originally planned to. It was around eight when he arrived at the dancing studio. His personal trainer was already waiting for him; therefore, they immediately started to practice. And so three hours of intensive training have passed. After eating lunch, he decided to go upstairs to take a nap.

‘Oh gosh, I got so lazy after being hospitalized for only three days,’ Riri thought as he plopped down on the leather couch. He slowly drifted away to his dreamland.

Suddenly, he felt cold water splashed at his face. He gasped and his eyes widen in surprise.

“What the heck?!” Riri shouted in rage as he immediately sat up and brushed the water off his face.

He was too tired to deal with any pranks from the Big Bang members. The idols also realized that since the medicine was put away in favor of a milder one, his behavior went back to his normal evil-Riri style. His eyes widened as soon as he realized who was standing in front of him.

“Jiyong-hyung?! Why did you do this to me?”

“You had a nightmare and you kept on crying even after I shook you!” the leader explained and gave Riri a soft white towel.

The maknae gratefully took it and saw that Jiyong was kneeling next to him with a worried expression. He moved aside to make some space for his hyung to sit. The idols were silent for a second until Riri asked, “Was I crying?”

Jiyong nodded, “What is eating you up? Do you remember anything? Maybe it’s a side effect of your medicine? Remember that your behavior changed when you consumed the older pills?”

“Too many question at the same time, hyung,” Seungri smiled; however, it faded away as he tried to recall his dream. He frowned and answered, “I’m sorry, but I cannot remember anything. Everything happened so fast… All I can say is that it was quite similar to my nightmare from the morning.”

The older idol gently patted his dongsaeng’s back, “If you want, you can sleep with me, my baby Panda.”

“Okay but don’t tease me, hyung!” Seungri whined and rolled his eyes.

Jiyong laughed at the maknae’s outburst and said, “I’m sorry~ However, know that I am serious. If anything happens, you can always seek help from me.”

Then the leader opened his arms and beckoned Riri to hug him. The maknae gladly accepted the suggestion and tightly embraced the older man. After pulling away, Jiyong said that originally he was supposed to grab something very quickly; therefore, he had to leave as soon as possible

“Hyung?” the maknae said.

“Hm?”

“Thank you.”

“No problem, Riri,” Jiyong smiled warmly and shut the door.

The day passed in a blink of an eye – before Seungri knew it, he was already preparing himself to go to sleep. He took a long, relaxing bath and then entered his bedroom after brushing his teeth. Jiyong was already under the duvet, reading a book. The maknae plopped down onto his bed and immediately fell asleep.

Jiyong chuckled when he heard Riri snoring just a minute after Riri fell onto on his bed. The older idol stood up and pulled a blanket over Seungri. Afterwards, he turned off the lights and fell asleep too.

It was around 2 AM when Seungri’s eyes snapped open. He immediately sat up and realized he could feel unpleasant cold sweat all over his shivering body. His chest was heaving rapidly and his hair was plastered to his skin.

“Ehhh…” Riri sighed, exhausted. “Not again…”

After not moving for a few minutes – until his body calmed down – Seungri leaned back. He buried his face and groaned in the pillow. However, as soon as he fell asleep, the nightmare came back. He woke up again, but this time with a headache.

Suddenly Riri got an idea. He quickly grabbed his pillow and put on his fluffy flip-flops. With a bathrobe protecting him from the cold that overwhelmed him as soon as he left his room, he quietly escaped his dorm and went upstairs to the 12th floor. He sneaked into Youngbae’s and Daesung’s room. He gently tapped onto the Daesung’s shoulder to wake him up. The older man slowly opened his eyes and frowned to see the maknae standing next to him.

“Can I sleep with you?” Seungri asked.

Daesung was taken aback, but nodded lifted his blanket welcomingly. Riri took off his bathrobe and flip flops. Then, he laid down closely next to the leader and immediately shut his eyes.

“A nightmare didn’t let you sleep?” Daesung asked carefully and put his arm around Riri, pulling him into a hug.

The maknae only nodded and tightened his grip around his hyung’s waist. Daesung’s heart broke at the sight of  his dongsaeng so frightened. He gently his back and waited for him to fall asleep. After the maknae’s breathing slowed down and his face relaxed, Daesung let himself  fall asleep as well. The fact that he couldn’t do anything to mollify Riri’s pain was torture.

At 7:30 AM, Daesung heard some noise outside. He frowned and gently left his bed. Daesung exited his room with both Youngbae and Seungri still sleeping, and went out to investigate.

“What is happening here?” Daesung asked as soon as he entered the living room.

Jiyong quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter