He’s back!

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He’s back!

“Hurry up, Seungri-ah!” Mark shouted, his voice full of worry 

The maknae winced in pain but jumped onto the helicopter, followed by two other agents. They barely closed the doors before suddenly a huge explosion behind them sent the helicopter away. The aircraft swirled once in the air, but the pilot managed to get a grip on the machine. When the vehicle was brought back to its equilibrium, and was peacefully hovering above the ground, Mark looked around, searching for Seungri.  

Batman stood up unsteadily, a slight headache plaguing him and his vision blurry. Luckily, he was able to find his Joker at the back of the helicopter. The idol had somehow ended up on a seat. His head was simply resting against the chair. The other two agents were already waking up and shaking off the dizziness. 

Mark approached Seungri and shook him gently, “Riri? Hey, wake up.”

“Nghh...” the idol groaned and blinked a few times, trying to recall what was going on. His eyes finally met Mark’s and he frowned. Then his hand weakly touched Batman at the side of his forehead, “You are bleeding...”

“Am I?” the older agent was confused and raised his hand. He winced once he detected the wound.

“Yah, are you stupid?” Seungri growled at the carelessness of his partner.

“I was just checking,” Mark rolled his eyes and turned around to the pilot, “Is everything all right?” once he received nod of the approval, he asked, “Can you take us back to the hospital, please?”

Suddenly Seungri started to laugh. Batman looked at him with a cocked eyebrow, “What is so amusing, Mr. Lee?”

“Jiyong-hyung is so going to kill you,” the maknae somehow choked out between gasps.

“Why?” Mark asked, intrigued, grinning back.

“Because I scratched myself when we fell,” Seungri pointed at his arm, “And Jiyong-hyung said that he’s going to kill you if I come back in a worse state!”

Surrounded by four guards, two in front and two behind, Seungri and Mark entered the hospital. The reporters were attacking them with flashes and bombarding with questions. It seemed that they had already sensed that something odd was happening, but the two agents doubted that the media knew anything specific. 

 They were greeted by the doctors inquiring about their wellbeing and police officers inquiring about basically everything.

 “It’s going to be a long day, isn’t it?” Seungri whispered to Mark.

 “Unfortunately, yes,” the man replied and sighed. 

It was already past 9 PM when Big Bang was allowed to enter Riri’s room. The boy group had to wait for the maknae to finish clearing up all the things regarding Rose Project. This included hours explaining the complexity of RP and general info about the missions. The idol still had to meet up with the police the next day to discuss other details. For the time being, Seungri was safe, but still was found slightly suspicious.

“The police is still uncertain whether I am guilty,” Seungri explained when he saw puzzled expressions on his hyungs’ faces, “You know, I have killed some people, but then again, I wasn’t aware of many things; therefore, they are dubious about my status.”

“Ah, I see,” Jiyong nodded and sat by the maknae’s side, “How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,” the youngest man immediately answered. However, Jiyong face, which was saying “don’t lie to me”, made him add

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter