Restless

Wake Up
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Restless

Seungri sat up in a flash, panting. His whole body was covered in sweat and trembled uncontrollably. His shaky hand was strongly pressed against his chest. He could feel his heart racing as if he just ran a marathon. Riri quickly glanced at Jiyong, who didn’t seem to be disturbed by his sudden movement.

The maknae slowly massaged his temples and tried to remember what his nightmare was about. He frowned as only some blurry excerpts flashed through his mind. Even though the images he regained were not clear, he still could feel intense consternation that stubbornly didn’t leave his body ever since he woke up. All his efforts to remember anything lead only to a stronger headache.

Orange sunlight slowly filled the room. It was six in the morning. The members most probably were still asleep since they still had an hour of sleep to go. Knowing that he won’t be able to fall asleep, Seungri gradually stood up. It was somehow hard to maintain balance and he frowned upon finding it so difficult to move around.

He groaned. Out of all things he didn’t want to feel weak, because today he was about to start working regularly – at eight thirty he was supposed to meet his personal trainer who was to get him back in shape. Besides polishing his dance moves, he also had to work on his voice, but that wasn’t anything important. Therefore, at least he didn’t have to worry about the latter one. As he made his way towards the bathroom, in a pace equal to that of a turtle’s, he kept thinking about his nightmare.

All he remembered was some dark tall figures repeating ‘Be proud to be of our team!’ and the surrounding crowd applauding loudly. He shook his head.

‘When your head hurts the solution is to shake it, of course! So wise, Seungri!’ He thought and groaned as he felt another wave of pain washing through his whole body. After doing his morning routine, he entered the living room. He stretched and prepared some tea. 

Afterwards, he sat next to the coffee table and admired the view from 11th floor. A delicate fog slowly dissipated as Seoul became livelier with every minute.

“Seungri-ah?” Jiyong asked from behind.

The maknae jumped surprised and hastily turned around, “H-hyung! What are you doing here? It’s only 6:30 AM or so.”

“I couldn’t sleep,” the leader answered with a frown on his face. “Besides, I also heard some noise downstairs, so I decided to check who woke up so early. Since you are usually the last one to get up, I guess you are not accustomed to walking around quietly, huh?”

Jiyong came closer to his dongsaeng and ruffled his hair playfully. He laughed as the maknae groaned and rolled his eyes. Then he took a few sips from Riri’s mug. He closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of the liquid spreading down his body.

“What’s happening, Riri? On the one hand it seems your character is back. On the other, I wonder what made you wake up before seven. You must have had a bad dream or something, because it is a great challenge to make you leave your bed. But then again, our maknae never has any nightmare,” Jiyong chuckled, but his grin quickly disappeared as soon as he saw grimace on the younger idol’s face. “Riri? Did you have a nightmare?”

Seungri looked down on the streets that seemed so small from the 10th floor. He gulped and nodded, not making eye contact with his hyung, “I don’t remember much, but yes, I did have nightmare.”

Seungri’s head plopped down in exhaustion.  A sigh escaped his lips, as Seungri put his elbows on his knees. Somehow, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter